Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Question: I've always heard guys mention their women's cup size. I've dated lots of women and I have never knew or asked their bra size. How does one find out that info. Do you ask or just look at the bra? Just curious I guess. Never really even cared to know and perfer my chicks with just a hand full anyway.

Question: I've always heard guys mention their women's cup size. I've dated lots of women and I have never knew or asked their bra size. How does one find out that info. Do you ask or just look at the bra? Just curious I guess. Never really even cared to know and perfer my chicks with just a hand full anyway.
Gifts. I got her some bras for birthday/christmas. But what matters is, how do they feel slapping you in the face while shes on top?

Yup them are some jugs. Odie all my gf end up telling me at some point, probably to buy a bra for them

I guess that's why I never knew. I've never bought a bra in my life. Lol. I used to feel like such a weirdO when I would go into victoria secret to buy my Cologne.

I guess that's why I never knew. I've never bought a bra in my life. Lol. I used to feel like such a weirdO when I would go into victoria secret to buy my Cologne.
Dude I went to Pink on Christmas eve and bought thongs and a bra.. I literally walked in to this store full of teenage girls and I went up to the associate in desperation and I was just like "help me.."

I asked because i never know how it worked. Then i asked my girl if the number was chest width and the letter meant cup size. She apparantly didnt understand the question... but thats when i truly knew how it was measured. So anytime before that, i had no clue nor did i care

I asked because i never know how it worked. Then i asked my girl if the number was chest width and the letter meant cup size. She apparantly didnt understand the question... but thats when i truly knew how it was measured. So anytime before that, i had no clue nor did i care

Good question. I still have no idea. Just common sense that C is bigger then B

Good question. I still have no idea. Just common sense that C is bigger then B
The further in chronology the letter the bigger the boob. The bigger the number, the wider the chest. Stay away from large numbers with "small letters"

The further in chronology the letter the bigger the boob. The bigger the number, the wider the chest. Stay away from large numbers with "small letters"

Good to know but I'm afraid I will only be seeing one bra size for the rest of my days. Well I say that but her boobs were big when we first met and then they got small and now she's pregnant so they will probably blow up. Women are fucking aliens man.

Good to know but I'm afraid I will only be seeing one bra size for the rest of my days. Well I say that but her boobs were big when we first met and then they got small and now she's pregnant so they will probably blow up. Women are fucking aliens man.
Are they really small? Even at their smallest? I love tits, but i dont need more than a handful. If they dont fill ur hands, THEN, MAYBE, you might have a problem. Im guessing they fill your hands tho right? And from what you posted, i doubt her inch to cup ratio is not what you want

Mine lost hers quite a bit from pregnancy.. I saw a picture of them when she was pregnant and GOD DAMN. But they went down. Went back up when she gained weight, and 2 weeks in to her cycle and they're back down. You're right, they're aliens man

Mine lost hers quite a bit from pregnancy.. I saw a picture of them when she was pregnant and GOD DAMN. But they went down. Went back up when she gained weight, and 2 weeks in to her cycle and they're back down. You're right, they're aliens man
You got kids?
I thought you were a youngin?