Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Are they really small? Even at their smallest? I love tits, but i dont need more than a handful. If they dont fill ur hands, THEN, MAYBE, you might have a problem. Im guessing they fill your hands tho right? And from what you posted, i doubt her inch to cup ratio is not what you want

When I saw small I'm kind of exaggerating. I just meant they got smaller. Tempted to post a pic but this damn thread is filthy. Lol and I don't have nudes nor would I post them.

837d6e534b3841a8346aa3e9106971b9.jpg

Im guessing this was a thread I wasnt supposed to read??? :confused: I dont dare go back any further, lol. Yall do have some super hot women though:)

I actually do really want to see!! Ive been looking for good side by side before and afters =)
She's only like 5 weeks in or so and she has like 7 left on var and she's doing primo for 16 weeks (We may not run it that long though) and she's lost 10 pounds and ohmgah she's a babe

I could never give my girl aas. Virilization scares me, plus ass and tities with a slim waist is all a woman needs
No virilization here.. Little bit of a swollen clit but that makes for some good eating. Great, actually. No hair growth, no voice deepening. She's getting cut up. She has a massive ass (obviously) but her tits went away (which just happens when women lose weight. The above picture was from when she gained weight). Best decision we've made. She loves it and she's happy and loves her progress and body. The self confidence she has now is wonderful. Literally no negative sides to it

She's only like 5 weeks in or so and she has like 7 left on var and she's doing primo for 16 weeks (We may not run it that long though) and she's lost 10 pounds and ohmgah she's a babe

Post her pics! Id be really interested to see her progress. I saw one of the pics you put up of her and she looks like she already has an amazing shape to her. Id be curious how it works out with the added help. Im still undecided if I want to give it a try. Im leaning towards no, but if its working out well for her, I may reconsider. Its hard to tell from the pic I saw, but it looks like we may have a similar body type. Skinny waist and upper body with with thick ass and thighs. Id love to see the end look

Post her pics! Id be really interested to see her progress. I saw one of the pics you put up of her and she looks like she already has an amazing shape to her. Id be curious how it works out with the added help. Im still undecided if I want to give it a try. Im leaning towards no, but if its working out well for her, I may reconsider. Its hard to tell from the pic I saw, but it looks like we may have a similar body type. Skinny waist and upper body with with thick ass and thighs. Id love to see the end look
Yeah I had deleted everything I posted for privacy reasons.. But I'll for sure make sure I post some good ones at some point. She's really broad up top, wide shoulders, giant ass arms, and yes.. a thick ass and legs lol.

I don't think you need them. From the little I've saw of you, you look good already and continued time training and eating well will only continue to improve on that. The risk to reward ratio for women and aas just isn't worth it in my opinion, unless you plan on making a living with fitness. But that is only MY opinion, and many will disagree. Ultimately it is your choice and I wish you luck either way!

I don't think you need them. From the little I've saw of you, you look good already and continued time training and eating well will only continue to improve on that. The risk to reward ratio for women and aas just isn't worth it in my opinion, unless you plan on making a living with fitness. But that is only MY opinion, and many will disagree. Ultimately it is your choice and I wish you luck either way!
You're right man. One bunk cycle and you're dealing with some bad sides for a while. I'm lucky enough that the primo and var I have is clean and doing its job marvelously. But that's definitely not always the case