Ok lets see your ladies!!!

When it comes.to titsni n prefer medium to small. A juicy tush is really all an attractive woman really needs.

AAS are great on a woman if you like a muscular woman without the added fat.
it helps her big time to put on lean muscle :)

The only strange thing that could turn some ppl off a bit is when you are having sex doggy style.
Sometime I look that back and see all the muscle quite well defined, wide back, big shoulder, a bit of lats.... I then check out lower if there is a vagina or not ahahaha :)
Joking aside I just love it, she is 5" and i'm 6" with a weight difference of almost 100lbs.

Without muscle I would be scare of breaking her :)

Sorry bud u arent allowed phones in the sex part of the swingers club just in the night club.... Sorry... guess it didnt happen.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
This is a serious question you and your wife are swingers ? You are able to sit there and watch some dude pound her out ?

This is a serious question you and your wife are swingers ? You are able to sit there and watch some dude pound her out ?
Actually we are soft swingers not full swingers which means we hook up with some dudes wife while he watches. Its a great crowd at these clubs all people are very courteous and respectful so we have a great time with great people and hook up with hot girls while other couples watch us. Very erotic and exciting to us...

Luckily she hasnt expressed she wants other cocks she enjoys the sensuality of other women... Thank God!

Actually we are soft swingers not full swingers which means we hook up with some dudes wife while he watches. Its a great crowd at these clubs all people are very courteous and respectful so we have a great time with great people and hook up with hot girls while other couples watch us. Very erotic and exciting to us...

Interesting. Definitely not my vibe, but I find it interesting how other's sexuality works.

Interesting. Definitely not my vibe, but I find it interesting how other's sexuality works.
To be honest it wasnt my thing until we visited a club out of curiousity and found out that i enjoy having sex with my wife in front of a group of others that are having sex at the same time.... Sounds kind of messed up i guess but is erotic while happening.

To be honest it wasnt my thing until we visited a club out of curiousity and found out that i enjoy having sex with my wife in front of a group of others that are having sex at the same time.... Sounds kind of messed up i guess but is erotic while happening.

Those are really kickass knockers up there though.. god bless