Ok lets see your ladies!!!

They are bad, very bad. TEK was able to track my ass down very easy from using a cell.
Well I guess if he decides to track me down we better at least hit the gym and grab some grub afterwards haha. But seriously, that does suck that it can be done. But it's the only way I post as well... Only computer I'm ever using these days is my work one and I don't do shit besides work on it.

JE1oAwb.jpg

hell yeah, someone else understands me :D

thanks brother. In her late 30s! but fixed up can give a hot young 21 year old real competition for who is looking more foxy :cool:
AGREED!!!!! I dont know about all that being fixed up stuff, she does that in the pic you just posted.

hell yeah, someone else understands me :D

thanks brother. In her late 30s! but fixed up can give a hot young 21 year old real competition for who is looking more foxy :cool:
older is better for me...i need a girl that can hang in the sack and doesnt need to be coddled. Either a natural born freak bitch or a good study that fucked her way through at least 4 years of college.

So I guess most guys that are on the sauce date hot women, or are we just the only ones that show em off?