On Test C and EQ and feeling extremly exhausted.

Anderdingus

Hey. On Test C and EQ and feeling extremly exhausted. Workingout feels almost impossible. im on test C 300mg and EQ 240 mg. Im i getting suppressed? do i need to up my test dosage?

i thought it was nice cruise dosage
why would you think this. Unless you have experience with the compound you have no idea how you will react to it. as already said get blood work then you'll know.

EQ has a higher binding affinity meaning the EQ will be converted for estrogen but it will be converted to E1 not E2. the Testosterone cant bind bc EQ is already bound thus you end up with low E2.

personally i start with half the test dose as EQ then check bloods make sure my E2 is alright if its high i up the EQ a LITTLE

why would you think this. Unless you have experience with the compound you have no idea how you will react to it. as already said get blood work then you'll know.

EQ has a higher binding affinity meaning the EQ will be converted for estrogen but it will be converted to E1 not E2. the Testosterone cant bind bc EQ is already bound thus you end up with low E2.

personally i start with half the test dose as EQ then check bloods make sure my E2 is alright if its high i up the EQ a LITTLE
So 300 test and 120 EQ?

Hey out of curiosity how many weeks in are you with this protocol? When did you noticed you're off? I'm on similar dosages (360T - 210EQ) for 3 weeks and so far it goes well, although it's way too soon to tell with such long ester. Unfortunately i can't test high sensitive e2 in my country to see how's it going.

Im i getting suppressed?

Suppressed? As in HPTA suppression?

do i need to up my test dosage?

You might have limited to low estrogenicity, due to an unfavorable test to eq ratio. If such is the case, increasing test could help yes.

There could be a myriad of other issues, for instance iron deficiency, ... Or if I dare be more exotic; low antioxidant status, even something like methylation issues for instance ... But I'd check iron first ,)

You wont get a complete picture with bloods in regards to estrogenicity as eq lower estrogen signalling, it doesn't just prevent test from aromatizing ... It's also a toxic shit drug tbh. Use primo instead.

Hey out of curiosity how many weeks in are you with this protocol? When did you noticed you're off? I'm on similar dosages (360T - 210EQ) for 3 weeks and so far it goes well, although it's way too soon to tell with such long ester. Unfortunately i can't test high sensitive e2 in my country to see how's it going.
im 3 months in. i did not have any problems until now. literaly this last week

Wrong

good point, it started happening when i started taking multi vitamins.
There could be a myriad of other issues, for instance iron deficiency, ... Or if I dare be more exotic; low antioxidant status, even something like methylation issues for instance ... But I'd check iron first ,)

Back