OneQ HGH

We definitely need the lab4tox testing.
I spoke with them too. I am ready when they are.
Yep, I'm also work on one interesting thing.

If all be good I think we can put special termometr inside the package. This termometr can be set with some temperature + time limits and if temperature out of this limit for some time period - termometr will show error and you will see it when open the package.
I think we can adapt this termometr for our product

But I'm not really sure if it will be possible (at least because this is electronic thing and how customs will react to the few bottles + some electronic plate inside the package when they see it on X-ray lol)
Will back to this point after a New Year

Yep, I'm also work on one interesting thing.

If all be good I think we can put special termometr inside the package. This termometr can be set with some temperature + time limits and if temperature out of this limit for some time period - termometr will show error and you will see it when open the package.
I think we can adapt this termometr for our product

But I'm not really sure if it will be possible (at least because this is electronic thing and how customs will react to the few bottles + some electronic plate inside the package when they see it on X-ray lol)
Will back to this point after a New Year
I am open to everything within the limits of logic.
I have no idea what you are talking about but count me in if it's not something totally ridiculous. We will talk again,no problem.

Maybe I can't understand shit because I am drunk as fuck.

We will be in touch.

Here are my bloods after ~6 weeks now, at 4-6iu a day. Bloods drawn 2 hours post sub-q 2iu injection.
When used the first kit I did not notice any cts or water retention. Now on the second kit getting cts, a slight ankle edema and some fat loss despite increased calories. Not too impressed with the IGF number though.
Also getting elevated progesterone from this. Only other thing being used is Test prop at 700mg week.
Hi, I saw your liver enzimes on other board I beleive
image_2020-12-18_110614.png

And I saw that you use winny now. Winny is a toxic steroid for liver and most likely after some days on it your result for liver enzymes will be worst than now. Sometimes after this steroid your liver need 3-5month to back in a good condition without special treatment

You need to make your liver back in a good condition, unfortunately you will never get high IGF result when your liver being toxic + some increasing of E2

And I forgot to reply. GH don't raise Progesterone level, at least as I know

Last edited:
you should know that ALT and AST are not liver specific and are elevated from training alone. if you trained within 7 days of pulling bloods they will most likely be elevated.
just test the hgh please so we can use it without thinking we are injecting crap..

you should know that ALT and AST are not liver specific and are elevated from training alone. if you trained within 7 days of pulling bloods they will most likely be elevated.
just test the hgh please so we can use it without thinking we are injecting crap..
1 sample already in the laboratory and we already paid, now just waiting for results

I'm just trying to help you to find a reason. I don't know what is your normal E2 level and if you get some drugs to decrease it or this level is normal for your testo dosage. But part of utilization process of E2 is under liver resposibility and if liver in a bad conditions -> E2 will raise. I see +- high E2 + high enzymes +quite low increasing of IGF, so.

I'm posted already one story with the guy who saw bad IGF and reason was liver+steroids.

This is the long story which is running in cycle.
Not linked to you personally
I'm more than confident in my product (just because we fully produce it but not resell something). But if I'm not right here - so I will take full responsibility of this and make some job to solve.
And when I see that someone have problems I'm try to help to understand but not try to hide

1 real story it was few years ago when we just started.
Customer said: "low igf". Ok, let's test in the lab -> tests good. We paid.
"Ok vial I sent to test was with GH, second vial in the kit I used contained only water"
Ok bro, you can test both vials from the other kit at your charge, if one of them with the water - we will refund for lab and refund your order.
"No. You can put 1 out of 3/5/7/10 vials with the water"

For me it looks ridiculous but this guy believe into this and changed supplier :)

There's nothing to do at this point.
Everything has been organized already. First thing on the 3rd of January I will be sending a vial to lab4tox for testing. They are closed at the moment.
Oneq has not hidden for a second. Let's see how this turns out.

dont get me wrong, i dont mean it personal or bad either, but a simple test could give us 1000% more information than guessing around if you know what i mean.
I am not the guy with the bloodwork but i know a bit or two about bloodwork and organ health and alt / ast do not show the clear picure for bodybuilders..

I think these guys quality isn't always conforming to a standard or they send out bunk occasionally

I used once and got red hives

Used another time and got insane cts, hand numbness, vascularity

Used another time, one full vial per day and just got some vascularity

Doesn't really make sense

I think these guys quality isn't always conforming to a standard or they send out bunk occasionally

I used once and got red hives

Used another time and got insane cts, hand numbness, vascularity

Used another time, one full vial per day and just got some vascularity

Doesn't really make sense
For last two years we changed formulation few times, some customers got red welts/hives, pain and other uncomfortable things from 1 formulation, other group from second formulation...etc. And I'm the guy who had red welts from one and don't have anything from the other one.
We still didn't find formulation which is OK for everyone. And we stopped at this point. At least we decresed % of these reactions from like 10% to 2-4%.

About feelings - I don't know, it's very subjective. But I understand what you mean, I'm also personally got cst/hand numbness last year from 3iu a day, now I don't have it but use 3iu a day again (started 2 moths ago after COVID limits became not so strong). May be because of diet in my case. The only thing I have from GH now as I see/feel - more rapid fat loss (low calories now because of health issue) and some water + better pump.

To see if product bunk or not better to make at least GH serum test.
For us - we are always pleasure if someone told that produc bunk to send in the laboratory. If it's bunk - we will refund order and lab.costs (ofc we can accept only unopened vial for tests). But if it's OK - customer will pay.

And only one guy accepted this since we start - @TrennedOutLunatic (correct me if I wrong, I don't remember all our conversations)
But in his case we will pay, just because it's very interesting when his IGF looks perfect, his wife IGF very low but GH serum shows that she injected GH. And they both use the same vials/kits.

For last two years we changed formulation few times, some customers got red welts/hives, pain and other uncomfortable things from 1 formulation, other group from second formulation...etc. And I'm the guy who had red welts from one and don't have anything from the other one.
We still didn't find formulation which is OK for everyone. And we stopped at this point. At least we decresed % of these reactions from like 10% to 2-4%.

About feelings - I don't know, it's very subjective. But I understand what you mean, I'm also personally got cst/hand numbness last year from 3iu a day, now I don't have it but use 3iu a day again (started 2 moths ago after COVID limits became not so strong). May be because of diet in my case. The only thing I have from GH now as I see/feel - more rapid fat loss (low calories now because of health issue) and some water + better pump.

To see if product bunk or not better to make at least GH serum test.
For us - we are always pleasure if someone told that produc bunk to send in the laboratory. If it's bunk - we will refund order and lab.costs (ofc we can accept only unopened vial for tests). But if it's OK - customer will pay.

And only one guy accepted this since we start - @TrennedOutLunatic (correct me if I wrong, I don't remember all our conversations)
But in his case we will pay, just because it's very interesting when his IGF looks perfect, his wife IGF very low but GH serum shows that she injected GH. And they both use the same vials/kits.

I'd like to believe you, as you provide good customer service but the difference in the results from the separate orders I've placed with you were pretty huge. One lot was superb, the others were poor to average and one gave absolutely no results even at a full vial per day... 8iu a day and nothing. With the batch which I'm referring to as "superb" I was using 4iu and getting very noticeable and great results. I can only think of one reason why I got such drastically different results from order to order

I'd like to believe you, as you provide good customer service but the difference in the results from the separate orders I've placed with you were pretty huge. One lot was superb, the others were poor to average and one gave absolutely no results even at a full vial per day... 8iu a day and nothing. With the batch which I'm referring to as "superb" I was using 4iu and getting very noticeable and great results. I can only think of one reason why I got such drastically different results from order to order
I understood. That's why I offered to check bloods and/or if you are sure that product bunk - send to the lab. And if it's bunk we will cover these costs

The only issue now is to find laboratory who can make tests in acc. with E.P 8.0 which is we use.
Jano bought this standard and I hope we will see in a 10-14 days results from Jano and Lab4tox and will compare results
Also there is a chance that one big solid laboratory in Austrai will make this as well. But not really sure if they do

I understood. That's why I offered to check bloods and/or if you are sure that product bunk - send to the lab. And if it's bunk we will cover these costs

The only issue now is to find laboratory who can make tests in acc. with E.P 8.0 which is we use.
Jano bought this standard and I hope we will see in a 10-14 days results from Jano and Lab4tox and will compare results
Also there is a chance that one big solid laboratory in Austrai will make this as well. But not really sure if they do

What is your reasoning as to why I have had such dramatic differences in results using your hgh?

Winny was only used after the blood test to combat progesterone, so no interference there. As I said earlier only Test P at 700mg week and your HGH was used. I'm not bashing your hgh as the test does show it's actual hgh and I agree that the IGF number most likely is person specific, meaning for some reason my liver does not convert it so efficiently.

As for the hgh raising progesterone, there are many studies out there showing the exact thing. I quick google search will suffice.

And looks like you are mixing me up with M@NU

Hi guys,

So this story is finally closed. To find the truth we did 2x lab tests
One of them we did by Pharmacopeia standard in Jano (it costs 600 EUR).
I'm really thank you @TrennedOutLunatic for all your support

Conclusion: batch we started to sell ~10-15 Oct. contained 70iu in a kit in accordance with those tests.

I already posted here our internal HPLC, batch was produced 28th September. + some time to change the batch.

1st sample shipped from belarussian guy to Lab4Tox -> 11,25+-0,82 mg (31-36iu) per vial (unfortunately method used by Lab4Tox have big range to define amount)
2nd sample shipped by @TrennedOutLunatic to Jano and tested by pharmacopeia 8.0 method -> 11,71mg or 35,13iu per vial
3rd sample shipped by @TrennedOutLunatic to Lab4Tox -> not tested. Don't really think that we need it

Mainly it was done for me to push with these facts and data our production team, because our internal HPLC shows absolutely different results. I need to understand WHY

So what next. We failed here, at least I'm. Not so critical I beleive and 2 samples were stable and no one of them was bunk even with long trips to the EU, from EU to customer, from customer to the Labs.

What we will do now:

1) First of all - I've already decreased the price on the site and adjusted to actual concentration.
2) All customers who bought products since 1 Oct.(even if we started to sell it 10-15 Oct) will get 25$ store credit for each blue box ordered, or 12.5$ for white kit ordered. For example: you ordered 5th October 5 blue kits - you will get 125$ store credit as compensation. Mass email already sent to everyone who impacted (please check spam if you didn't receive or write me)
3) We bought a few "ideal GH" samples + columns from standardize center to make EP8 tests in Russia by 3rd lab (official lab who make tests for drugs). It will be official results with stamps/certificates. This is to check if the product underdosed right after we get it on stock.
4) We will make tests of new batches after Russian lab in Jano or Lab4Tox to compare.
New batch already produced and it's in stock but we hold it till test in Russian lab will be done.

I think that's all for now. Thank you for read this, I will do my best to never faced with such situation again.
Lab4Tox.jpg
Test Report #09868.png

Back