OneQ HGH

So im confused right now. Starting from Which batch expiration dates are 70iu? I have multiple dates like 07.2022 and 11.2022
Part of 07.22 and all 11.22 at this moment
There is no clear traceability based on dates unfortunately, boxes produced by other supplier and this supplier stamped dates in advance. We use all of them and partly previous dates use on new batches.

We are work on the new package type to make dates correctly and hope to fix this soon as well

BTW we restocked SOMALONG if anyone interested.
If you want to try - we have a good discount deal
$400 for 2 long kits to try - if you are interested write me in PM or email: sales@oneq.shop

What are the main benefits of this product ?
- simple dosage protocol (we recommend to make 1ml each 5 days for 100kg person)
- low diabetogenic properties (compared to "common" GH)
- more pronounced lipolytic effect (compared to "common" GH)
- and as a result much better anabolic effects because the GH in your body works 24/7

To know abit more - you can google "Jintrolong" +- same thing
We also will make FAQ about this product

BTW we restocked SOMALONG if anyone interested.
If you want to try - we have a good discount deal
$400 for 2 long kits to try - if you are interested write me in PM or email: sales@oneq.shop

What are the main benefits of this product ?
- simple dosage protocol (we recommend to make 1ml each 5 days for 100kg person)
- low diabetogenic properties (compared to "common" GH)
- more pronounced lipolytic effect (compared to "common" GH)
- and as a result much better anabolic effects because the GH in your body works 24/7

To know abit more - you can google "Jintrolong" +- same thing
We also will make FAQ about this product
Please,do make the FAQ
Many people would be interested I guess..
Well at least I am!

You suggest taking 1ml of this every week.
This would be like how many iu per day?

Hi Alex,

interesting compound.
short question since im reading the study right now.
they all give the amount of GH in mg/iu per injection in the studies.
how many mg/ius of PEG GH does your product contain?

Hi Alex,

interesting compound.
short question since im reading the study right now.
they all give the amount of GH in mg/iu per injection in the studies.
how many mg/ius of PEG GH does your product contain?
Just be aware that it's not absolutely the same product. I think more info will be soon
Generally:
Somalong is an agonist of the human somatotropin receptor (agonist is a compound that binds to the receptor and causes a biological effect). Agonists are different, for example, Clenbuterol is a β2-adrenergic receptor agonist.
Somalong is a modified human GH molecule that provides improved pharmacokinetic parameters and a simplified dosage regimen.

Concentration - 60mg/ml and our reccomendation 0.1ml per 10kg (or 6mg per 10 kg)
1 kit - 5 ml
Please,do make the FAQ
Many people would be interested I guess..
Well at least I am!

You suggest taking 1ml of this every week.
This would be like how many iu per day?
I can't say, it's impossible to calculate
Girl who use it, told that she used 3iu a day "blue" and now use 0.7ml long (50kg weight) and it's much stronger/effective

Just be aware that it's not absolutely the same product. I think more info will be soon
Generally:
Somalong is an agonist of the human somatotropin receptor (agonist is a compound that binds to the receptor and causes a biological effect). Agonists are different, for example, Clenbuterol is a β2-adrenergic receptor agonist.
Somalong is a modified human GH molecule that provides improved pharmacokinetic parameters and a simplified dosage regimen.

Concentration - 60mg/ml and our reccomendation 0.1ml per 10kg (or 6mg per 10 kg)
1 kit - 5 ml

I can't say, it's impossible to calculate
Girl who use it, told that she used 3iu a day "blue" and now use 0.7ml long (50kg weight) and it's much stronger/effective
are you willing to make a discount to make the product known I think there are many interested here

Ok. So I went ahead ordered and received 4 blue kits. There a 2 5ml vials per kit labeled 15mg (45iu) / 5ml on each vial. So I am to disregard this label information and assume there is actually 11.66mg (35iu) / 5ml in one 5ml vial 70iu in 2 vials? Exp dates are 01/2024.
Please. Thank you. Bomber72

Ok. So I went ahead ordered and received 4 blue kits. There a 2 5ml vials per kit labeled 15mg (45iu) / 5ml on each vial. So I am to disregard this label information and assume there is actually 11.66mg (35iu) / 5ml in one 5ml vial 70iu in 2 vials? Exp dates are 01/2024.
Please. Thank you. Bomber72
For now,that's right. As far as I am aware.
Or has the issue been corrected?
Let's wait for the source's answer

@OneQ
Any news about the correction of the concentration on the blues?
Or is it going to be 70iu from now on?
Is there going to be any promo soon?

Also,more information about the somalong?

Yea. I would like to know answer too. Because i have new batch boxes with 01.2024 date. Need to know for precise dosing
For now,that's right. As far as I am aware.
Or has the issue been corrected?
Let's wait for the source's answer
At this point we finally got "ideal" samples to make correct tests with EP standard

Now we are discuss with the laboratory to make tests we need

About batch 01.24 - this is new batch and not yet tested by external lab.
Hope we will finish with this soon and share results

About somalong. So
Somalong is an agonist of the human somatorpin receptor (an agonist compound that binds to the receptor and causes a biological effect). There are various agonists, for example, Clenbuterol is a β2-adrenergic receptor agonist. Somalong is a modified human GH molecule that provides improved pharmacokinetic parameters, a simplified dosage regimen. With a pronounced local (paracrine effect), due to its physical size, the molecule is deposited at the injection sites and has a longer effect on the hGH receptors on the surfaces of cells and tissues. Increases the mobilization of fatty acids, adipocytes. It possesses a low diabetogenic property compared to native GH. More pronounced lipolytic effect in comparison with native rHR. This molecule has passed: studies on model organisms, a safety study on volunteers.
Somalong is a hybrid protein molecule that has in its structure the sites of binding to the human growth hormone receptor, has a molecular weight of 120 kDa, in comparison with the 22 kDa isoform of the recombinant human growth hormone.
The mechanism of action is due to the interaction with the hGH receptor on the surface of mammalian cells, a longer exposure to the receptor in comparison with recombinant hGH.
The physical size leads to improved pharmacokinetic properties, and as a result, a convenient dosing regimen, every five days. Has a local effect, by binding to the receptor of adibocyte cells (adipose tissue), a more pronounced effect of lipolysis.
The structure of the protein provides low immunogenicity, due to the recognition of the protein by the immune system as its own, endogenous.
The quality of the substance is produced by a biotechnological method, in accordance with the requirement of the formopoeia for immuno-biological drugs.Quality parameters:
Low level of producer proteins less than 3ng / ml
Endotoxins less than 4 units / ml
Purity by RP HPLC 99%

Last edited:
At this point we finally got "ideal" samples to make correct tests with EP standard
View attachment 144100

Now we are discuss with the laboratory to make tests we need
Most likely it will be "olpharm" company
About batch 01.24 - this is new batch and not yet tested by external lab.
Hope we will finish with this soon and share results

About somalong. So
Somalong is an agonist of the human somatorpin receptor (an agonist compound that binds to the receptor and causes a biological effect). There are various agonists, for example, Clenbuterol is a β2-adrenergic receptor agonist. Somalong is a modified human GH molecule that provides improved pharmacokinetic parameters, a simplified dosage regimen. With a pronounced local (paracrine effect), due to its physical size, the molecule is deposited at the injection sites and has a longer effect on the hGH receptors on the surfaces of cells and tissues. Increases the mobilization of fatty acids, adipocytes. It possesses a low diabetogenic property compared to native GH. More pronounced lipolytic effect in comparison with native rHR. This molecule has passed: studies on model organisms, a safety study on volunteers.
Somalong is a hybrid protein molecule that has in its structure the sites of binding to the human growth hormone receptor, has a molecular weight of 120 kDa, in comparison with the 22 kDa isoform of the recombinant human growth hormone.
The mechanism of action is due to the interaction with the hGH receptor on the surface of mammalian cells, a longer exposure to the receptor in comparison with recombinant hGH.
The physical size leads to improved pharmacokinetic properties, and as a result, a convenient dosing regimen, every five days. Has a local effect, by binding to the receptor of adibocyte cells (adipose tissue), a more pronounced effect of lipolysis.
The structure of the protein provides low immunogenicity, due to the recognition of the protein by the immune system as its own, endogenous.
The quality of the substance is produced by a biotechnological method, in accordance with the requirement of the formopoeia for immuno-biological drugs.Quality parameters:
Low level of producer proteins less than 3ng / ml
Endotoxins less than 4 units / ml
Purity by RP HPLC 99%

I do like how you guys keep trying to improve

Despite my very poor results with your last batch, If this new batch tests good I think I will give you guys another try

I do like how you guys keep trying to improve

Despite my very poor results with your last batch, If this new batch tests good I think I will give you guys another try
This is how I tell a good source from a shit source.
Both will fuck up.
Good source will own it,shut the fuck up,and correct it with no excuses and shit.
Bad source will discredit the client and call him a scammer or a competitor.

I am doing 15 kits if you prove yourself.

Fifteen.

This is how I tell a good source from a shit source.
Both will fuck up.
Good source will own it,shut the fuck up,and correct it with no excuses and shit.
Bad source will discredit the client and call him a scammer or a competitor.

I am doing 15 kits if you prove yourself.

Fifteen.

Exactly, case in point, look at janoshik, I show people the factual evidence he makes up and fakes his reports and he immediately resorts to calling me a troll and a shill.

Will you buy white or blue?

Exactly, look at janoshik, I show people the factual evidence he makes up and fakes his reports and he calls me a troll and a shill.

Will you buy white or blue?
Blue because no fucking way I am passing through the borders 150 vials.
Even if it is the postal system that does it.

I just feel incredibly uneasy.

This is how this brand caught my attention from the start.

The law here "sees" number of vials,not concentrations. That's IF shit hits the fan ofcourse.

30 vials of blue =150 vials of white, if I am measuring it correctly.

Big shipment,too...for 150 vials.
I feel so uneasy.

So, here is Lab report I got from belorussian guy for the batch we currently have (test were done by Jano method)
PoDA8w7j_o.png

Moscow lab we are still waiting to start with them, a lot of bureaucracy

Moscow official drug lab will test this batch as well in acc. with EP standard they use.
Hope we can finish with this soon and can compare

I'm doubt about concentration it's 159iu per kit vs 90iu we offer and purity 92% vs 99% we offer
And once again, Jano tested by his method which is much more strict as he told in terms of purity
But it's not mean that EP standard is bad for humans

Last edited:
And about samples we got - 1 sample checked internally and we copied this sample for calibration/production
The second one will be used by laboratory to check our product once we solve all the things to start

I'm doubt about concentration it's 159iu per kit vs 90iu we offer
That's why there's retested twice in the report, to make sure there was no mistake made. It's not like it didn't surprise me to see it dosed almost twice as high as the label claims.
purity 92% vs 99% we offer
And once again, Jano tested by his method which is much more strict as he told in terms of purity
But it's not mean that EP standard is bad for humans
Yep

Back