OneQ HGH

Wait let me get this right.

One vial how many iu?

78iu/5ml?

Is this why I cannot even feel my hands with the last batch?

Lmao I've been injecting double the amount I thought, that means.

Now it all makes sense.

So your experience aligns with my testing?
I have no idea what batch it was, I didn't see it mentioned on the vial.
My experience aligns exactly with your testing.

I don't know batches and shit too.
I always take off the labels and dispose as soon as I receive.

So that's why this shit was so fucking effective this time.
I can't feel my hands while I am typing.
I shit you not.

There were no gloves at the university that can fit my hands.

Watch doesn't fit,rings don't fit as well.

I am putting the ring I had in the middle finger...to the fucking pinkie..man.

Lol I am taking a huge fucking dose that's why.

That's why there's retested twice in the report, to make sure there was no mistake made. It's not like it didn't surprise me to see it dosed almost twice as high as the label claims.

Yep
Yes, thank you
Confirm please
I need to adapt dosage.

It turns out I've been injecting a fuckload of growth without knowing shit
As Jano shows - it's 159iu per kit
When I discussed with the team (that we need to make some overdosed product) when this story started, I didn't expect that :D

I don't have a reason not to trust Jano tests. But I want to confirm by Moscow lab in any case and each batch will be tested in this lab after production.
But with all the things we did and all money we spent since next batch it will be constantly correct dosage - and if something goes wrong we will catch it right after production done and will adjust price + shows HPLC to everyone

BTW if anyone want to order - write me by email: sales@oneq.shop
Code MESO10 to get 10% off is actual

Long restocked on EU store as well

Yes, thank you

As Jano shows - it's 159iu per kit
When I discussed with the team (that we need to make some overdosed product) when this story started, I didn't expect that :D

I don't have a reason not to trust Jano tests. But I want to confirm by Moscow lab in any case and each batch will be tested in this lab after production.
But with all the things we did and all money we spent since next batch it will be constantly correct dosage - and if something goes wrong we will catch it right after production done and will adjust price + shows HPLC to everyone

BTW if anyone want to order - write me by email: sales@oneq.shop
Code MESO10 to get 10% off is actual

Long restocked on EU store as well
nice
i assume the 200$ promo for somalong is still valid?
you wanted to mail me but i guess you forgot it when it is available in EU
thanks buddy

how long are you running it at which dose?
i will email you soon about the somalong, wanne try.
i also still have some money over from the underdosed blues from the past so it would fit quite good :D

i also still have some money over from the underdosed blues from the past so it would fit quite good :D
In accordance with our protocol 0.1ml per 10kg weight each 5 days
If I remember well, it's been 4 weeks since I started
Did some bloods as well and all looks beautiful :)

In accordance with our protocol 0.1ml per 10kg weight each 5 days
If I remember well, it's been 4 weeks since I started
Did some bloods as well and all looks beautiful :)
can you share?
i guess many people are interested :)
since it is not the same as HGH.. is there any use in stacking it with real hgh?

Why did you write in the CI-Tropin thread that 92% purity is too little and your health is important to you and here you want to buy with the same purity. a bit contradicting right? ‍♂

Why did you write in the CI-Tropin thread that 92% purity is too little and your health is important to you and here you want to buy with the same purity. a bit contradicting right? ‍♂
maybe you should learn to read before attacking others?
i am not talking about buying the blues.

maybe you should learn to read before attacking others?
i am not talking about buying the blues.
What ? self manufacturer, same purity. no matter if blue or white .. but then you shouldn't talk big and say my health etc. I don't want to attack you, but the purity is the same. therefore

I beleive you mixed 2 points which is important to understand.

Purity: RP-HPLC (EP 8.0) should be> 94% -> the content of similar proteins with less biological activity than GH, in acc.with Pharmacopoeia concentration of similar proteins should be less than 6%.

Dimers and aggregates: SEC-HPLC (EP 8.0) should be> 96% -> High molecular weight admixtures of somatotropin and products of its physical degradation.
It characterizes the immunogenicity of the drug and ability to induce an immune response. The more concentration - the stronger immune response neutralizing growth hormone, in acc.with Pharmacopoeia concentration of dims/aggs should be less than 4%.

Our GH on this report tested only on Purity but not for Dimers and aggregates. And in theory it may happens because of doubled dosage of GH.

@janoshik is I'm right when I talked about your protocol and tests your done??

When we talk about general health status - most importnatn is Endotoxines. Immune reaction - Dimers and aggregates

P.S. Endotoxins - molecular components of membranes of microorganisms, which have a toxic effect on the mammalian organism. Endotoxins can provoke chronic hyperactivation of the immune system and lead to critical consequences for the whole organism. In acc.with Pharmacopoeia concentration should be less than 5 UI/mg.

Last edited:

Purity: RP-HPLC (EP 8.0) should be> 94% -> the content of similar proteins with less biological activity than GH, in acc.with Pharmacopoeia concentration of similar proteins should be less than 6%.

Dimers and aggregates: SEC-HPLC (EP 8.0) should be> 96% -> High molecular weight admixtures of somatotropin and products of its physical degradation.
It characterizes the immunogenicity of the drug and ability to induce an immune response. The more concentration - the stronger immune response neutralizing growth hormone, in acc.with Pharmacopoeia concentration of dims/aggs should be less than 4%.

Our GH on this report tested only on Purity but not for Dimers and aggregates. And in theory it may happens because of doubled dosage of GH.

When we talk about general health status - most importnatn is Endotoxines. Immune reaction - Dimers and aggregates
Dimer and related proteins were not tested on that report - wasn't ordered.
If that was what you were asking.

Cheers

What ? self manufacturer, same purity. no matter if blue or white .. but then you shouldn't talk big and say my health etc. I don't want to attack you, but the purity is the same. therefore
dude are you that dense`???
i am talking about somalong, which is not even HGH but a GH agonist.
Jesus...
thats a whole different thing if it is a totally different product. White and blue is the same but somalong isnt..
and yes, health is important for me. dunno about you and i dont care

dude are you that dense`???
i am talking about somalong, which is not even HGH but a GH agonist.
Jesus...
thats a whole different thing if it is a totally different product. White and blue is the same but somalong isnt..
and yes, health is important for me. dunno about you and i dont care
Check my post:

P.S. Endotoxins - molecular components of membranes of microorganisms, which have a toxic effect on the mammalian organism. Endotoxins can provoke chronic hyperactivation of the immune system and lead to critical consequences for the whole organism. In acc.with Pharmacopoeia concentration should be less than 5 UI/mg.
I don't know if Jano can make Endotoxins tests, at least I never saw it

Purity what we see here or on other reports will not damage your health, but it will decrease effectiveness. With such overdose it's actually not important

Check my post:

I don't know if Jano can make Endotoxins tests, at least I never saw it

Purity what we see here or on other reports will not damage your health, but it will decrease effectiveness. With such overdose it's actually not important
yeah the other one he is refering to also has 1,5% dimer which is quite huge.
But still, he doesnt get it and he also has no clue about hgh, yet attacks others for their opinion
from my own experience i can tell that low purity/high dimer gives me more side effects and no good feeling but quuite the opposite.
Maybe it doesnt make a difference for 1-2 iu daily but around 4-6 the side effects are much more pronounced with low purity/high dimer ones..

Last edited:
"Purity what we see here or on other reports will not damage your health, but it will decrease effectiveness. With such overdose it's actually not important"

Cmon man. You seem to be quite active and likeable vendor but i wouldn't never buy HGH (let alone some experimental HGH agonist) from you when you don't have even the basics (dosing) right between your batches.

Back