OneQ HGH

Something yes and it will be fixed. Dimers is a different part of the process. Never had problems with it and I have no reason to check it again, unfortunately for concentration I had the reason
What was the previous purity with no dimer?

I purchased some of this stuff and have been on 5 units a day for a couple of months. not seeing too much of a result. I've read through many pages in this thread and it seems it is working okay for some. I've read that i should up to 10 units. I dont think i am seeing nay side effects.

Is there another thread i should ask these questions in?

* What is the preferred dosage?
* What side effects should i be looking for?

I purchased some of this stuff and have been on 5 units a day for a couple of months. not seeing too much of a result. I've read through many pages in this thread and it seems it is working okay for some. I've read that i should up to 10 units. I dont think i am seeing nay side effects.

That's goal dependent, 10iu is a large fucking dose. I get great results at 5iu or less with the generics I've ran I'm the past. What is your goal and what are you expecting? Some people have unrealistic expectations of what HGh will do.

You have it backwards. When you have a headache and you take a painkiller you would want the headache to go away rather than having a blood clot in your leg due to the painkiller?

My experience aligns exactly with your testing.

I don't know batches and shit too.
I always take off the labels and dispose as soon as I receive.

So that's why this shit was so fucking effective this time.
I can't feel my hands while I am typing.
I shit you not.

There were no gloves at the university that can fit my hands.

Watch doesn't fit,rings don't fit as well.

I am putting the ring I had in the middle finger...to the fucking pinkie..man.

Lol I am taking a huge fucking dose that's why.
There you go.
I ordered 15 kits of this exact batch.
It is on the way.

As soon as I have something new to say, I definitely will.

Ok, I think I'm just going to guinnea pig myself and see what kind of igf bloods I get at the beginning of the week and end of the week on one 1ml shot per week at 195lbs. I'll post them sometime in the next few months.

Back