OneQ HGH

Ok great, im not too worried about it not being refrigerated now, I saw somebody say they pulled the same igf scores from their optitropins after leaving the kits out of the fridge for 6 months. How many shots of long should be taken before I pull my first igf bloods?

Ok great, im not too worried about it not being refrigerated now, I saw somebody say they pulled the same igf scores from their optitropins after leaving the kits out of the fridge for 6 months. How many shots of long should be taken before I pull my first igf bloods?
3-4 shots

3-4 shots
I landed the long gh pack, thanks. I got my baseline lab results, igf-1 is 107 wtf!? I didn't expect it to be so burnt, permanent HRT is a go now. Is it because I only slept 3 hours the night before the blood draw? A couple of years ago I pulled a 172 while only on a gram of test, so I pretty much considered it my baseline.

I think I ordered the wrong estrogen test also, it says estrogen rebaseline and showing estrogen at under 15pg/mL but my test is 1650 and I'm not taking any AI so it doesn't make sense to me because my estrogen is obviously high, having gyno symptoms pretty bad and currently on 120mg of raloxifene a day to try to get rid of some of the growth. I ended up with overdosed test and was doing way too much using an air bubble to get all of it in me and pulling back 100mg completely to the end of the stopper, panda unfinished test. The vial fell out of suspension and it looked like a fuckton of test in it. I think I'm going slins for cruise mode from now on

Rambling over

Last edited:
4 weeks on Somalong.
HGH serum tests good.
74h after 1ml shot =10ng/ml
6 days after 0.8ml shot 2ng/ml

But im HUGELY disappointed on my IGF1
It actually dropped by 10points during these 4 weeks.

Cycle consists of 750mg sustanon + 300mg tren ace per week.

Calorie surplus, high carb, medium protein, medium fat.
Screenshot_20211022_124822_edit_621212923428125.jpg

4 weeks on Somalong.
HGH serum tests good.
74h after 1ml shot =10ng/ml
6 days after 0.8ml shot 2ng/ml

But im HUGELY disappointed on my IGF1
It actually dropped by 10points during these 4 weeks.

Cycle consists of 750mg sustanon + 300mg tren ace per week.

Calorie surplus, high carb, medium protein, medium fat.
View attachment 155404
Did you add tren the same time you added the somalong? I know tren lowers igf but makes your body use it better.

I landed the long gh pack, thanks. I got my baseline lab results, igf-1 is 107 wtf!? I didn't expect it to be so burnt, permanent HRT is a go now. Is it because I only slept 3 hours the night before the blood draw? A couple of years ago I pulled a 172 while only on a gram of test, so I pretty much considered it my baseline.

I think I ordered the wrong estrogen test also, it says estrogen rebaseline and showing estrogen at under 15pg/mL but my test is 1650 and I'm not taking any AI so it doesn't make sense to me because my estrogen is obviously high, having gyno symptoms pretty bad and currently on 120mg of raloxifene a day to try to get rid of some of the growth. I ended up with overdosed test and was doing way too much using an air bubble to get all of it in me and pulling back 100mg completely to the end of the stopper, panda unfinished test. The vial fell out of suspension and it looked like a fuckton of test in it. I think I'm going slins for cruise mode from now on

Rambling over
Ralox will lower IGF-1 from what I understand, so that could be the reason your baseline IGF went down...

Did you add tren the same time you added the somalong? I know tren lowers igf but makes your body use it better.
Yes. Added the same time.
But before somalong, i was 6+ months on OneQ blues, 4.5-9iu daily, and igf came back 140, so i dont know what to think. Im dissapointed anyway.

I will try to get my hands on pharmacy HGH with prescription, because now im not sure... Is it MY body faulty or product itself

I won't have bloods on the once per week ml shot of long until January, I just did my 6th shot and I have a pretty decent case of carpal tunnel going. Not crippling, it just wakes me up a few times throughout the night. The fat loss is pretty clear, I'm eating a good bit dirtier and staying the same weight. This stuff is good.

Right before I started taking it I had gotten on raloxifene to try to reverse gyno that I'd gotten over the last 4 years, ralox is nasty stuff, I don't recommend it to anyone for anything and I'm not taking it again. I had just found out that ralox destroys igf, like my baseline was 107 on it when off of it it was 172, so I wanted to wait until I had the ralox completely out of me and had recovered from it before pulling igf bloods on the long. I only have about a week of the ralox left, how quick do you think my liver will be fully recovered from it? As soon as the drug clears my system? So maybe I just need to go by the half life? I was gonna give it a little longer anyway just to be sure.

I wish I could stay on this stuff permanently but the price is too much compared to running optis. Only having to inject once per week is sweet. I plan on being on it for a while longer, though, I have 4 and a half months left and I'm gonna buy more at least once

Last edited:
Yes. Added the same time.
But before somalong, i was 6+ months on OneQ blues, 4.5-9iu daily, and igf came back 140, so i dont know what to think. Im dissapointed anyway.

I will try to get my hands on pharmacy HGH with prescription, because now im not sure... Is it MY body faulty or product itself
since you were running it for sime time now and your diet is consistent:
what is your review in regards to fat loss, water retention, sides like increased HR etc.?
i am pretty interested in the compound (and i still have a coupon from an underdosed blue order, hehe) but there is really not much reviews..
@OneQ :
any more trial runs etc available? any boards where this is heavily discussed?
thanks!

I won't have bloods on the once per week ml shot of long until January, I just did my 6th shot and I have a pretty decent case of carpal tunnel going. Not crippling, it just wakes me up a few times throughout the night. The fat loss is pretty clear, I'm eating a good bit dirtier and staying the same weight. This stuff is good.

Right before I started taking it I had gotten on raloxifene to try to reverse gyno that I'd gotten over the last 4 years, ralox is nasty stuff, I don't recommend it to anyone for anything and I'm not taking it again. I had just found out that ralox destroys igf, like my baseline was 107 on it when off of it it was 172, so I wanted to wait until I had the ralox completely out of me and had recovered from it before pulling igf bloods on the long. I only have about a week of the ralox left, how quick do you think my liver will be fully recovered from it? As soon as the drug clears my system? So maybe I just need to go by the half life? I was gonna give it a little longer anyway just to be sure.

I wish I could stay on this stuff permanently but the price is too much compared to running optis. Only having to inject once per week is sweet. I plan on being on it for a while longer, though, I have 4 and a half months left and I'm gonna buy more at least once
You can join our chat in TG: @somalong_rf
Mainly in russian but with google translate will be ok :)

I've been on 1ml per week of long at 190lbs for 4 months, got blood drawn 36 hours after the shot and pulled igf 314ng/mL. I'm only taking 100mg of test cyp along with it, nothing else, I was hoping for a little higher igf, I'll get end of the week bloods pulled also. Am I wrong to worry that I'll be below baseline? Baseline was 172, I was on a gram of test and I think 10mg of Nolvadex per day at the time,I don't know how much the Nolva or test effect it, if it all, I do know raloxifene burnt my igf, its harsh stuff, I wouldn't take it again.

Last edited:
I've been on 1ml per week of long at 190lbs for 4 months, got blood drawn 36 hours after the shot and pulled igf 314ng/mL. I'm only taking 100mg of test cyp along with it, nothing else, I was hoping for a little higher igf, I'll get end of the week bloods pulled also. Am I wrong to worry that I'll be below baseline? Baseline was 172, I was on a gram of test and I think 10mg of Nolvadex per day at the time,I don't know how much the Nolva or test effect it, if it all, I do know raloxifene burnt my igf, its harsh stuff, I wouldn't take it again.
If my math is right, That's just under 2.6iu per day. 314 doesn't seem that bad at all considering it's just above replacement dose...

Back