OneQ HGH

If my math is right, That's just under 2.6iu per day. 314 doesn't seem that bad at all considering it's just above replacement dose...
Nope. Math was wrong. I didn't see the part where it said the kit had 2 5ml vials.
90iu - 10ml kit = 9iu/ml
9iu/week = 1.3iu/day
314 doesn't seem right at all for 1.3iu/day...
Am I wrong here?

I don't understand long acting dosages at all. OneQ said that long can't be measured in iu's, but he had a guy injecting once every 5 days at .1ml per 10kg and pulling igf in the 500's the first day or two and in then 300's by the end of the 5 day period I think, so I was assuming that my dosage being a little bigger per body weight but 2 days longer per injection would be about the same average throughout the week as being on 3iu's per day, I was hoping to pull 400's or high 300's 36 hours after my weekly shot, kinda disappointed, but it could just be my liver. All my previous igf scores on optis were low af because I was taking other shit, so I don't even know if my liver produces in the 400's on 4iu of gh for instance. The stuff IS working, regardless, I just bought 8 more kits

I pulled end of the week bloods yesterday right before my weekly shot.

I don't understand long acting dosages at all. OneQ said that long can't be measured in iu's, but he had a guy injecting once every 5 days at .1ml per 10kg and pulling igf in the 500's the first day or two and in then 300's by the end of the 5 day period I think, so I was assuming that my dosage being a little bigger per body weight but 2 days longer per injection would be about the same average throughout the week as being on 3iu's per day, I was hoping to pull 400's or high 300's 36 hours after my weekly shot, kinda disappointed, but it could just be my liver. All my previous igf scores on optis were low af because I was taking other shit, so I don't even know if my liver produces in the 400's on 4iu of gh for instance. The stuff IS working, regardless, I just bought 8 more kits

I pulled end of the week bloods yesterday right before my weekly shot.
I'm very intrigued by this GH to be honest. With my line of work, not having to keep it in the fridge is a game changer. I would just like to understand it more.

I'm very intrigued by this GH to be honest. With my line of work, not having to keep it in the fridge is a game changer. I would just like to understand it more.
I don't understand how it's not 191AA, but they say it isn't, but I guess somehow they grow the cell walls really big so that it takes way longer to be broken apart and absorbed. These Russian guys are good, dude. This stuff is working. Does anybody know of any other sources for long? Since these guys started over 2 years ago they're the only one I've seen.

I got my end of the week igf back

So

On 1ml long gh for 4 months at 190lbs body weight
Baseline igf 172
Igf 36 hours after injection 314
Igf 6.5 days after injection 191

I'm very happy with this and I think it proves that this stuff can be taken once per week and still work pretty well.

OneQ, I just got quite a few kits of your current batch, are peoples scores different from the last batch or is it about the same?

This is really good stuff. One shot a week is so convenient. These guys are doing a great job. I wish I could do it for the same price as optis, I'm amazed at how fast I'm recomping, I really didn't expect it to work this good. I'm about 5 months in.

I got my end of the week igf back

So

On 1ml long gh for 4 months at 190lbs body weight
Baseline igf 172
Igf 36 hours after injection 314
Igf 6.5 days after injection 191

I'm very happy with this and I think it proves that this stuff can be taken once per week and still work pretty well.

OneQ, I just got quite a few kits of your current batch, are peoples scores different from the last batch or is it about the same?
Hi, yes scores veeery different :) it's based how your body responce to it
Thank you forr feedback

And generally - we are operate, all shipments will be done from EU zone
At this moment we accept only crypto

Since 1 May GH will be banned in Russia and most likely blue will be stopped, at least for retail.

Long will be moved to UAE and fully legalized. Shipments from UAE ofc.

If you want to order we offer now: 110$ per kit blue and 170$ per kit long

Hi, yes scores veeery different :) it's based how your body responce to it
Thank you forr feedback

And generally - we are operate, all shipments will be done from EU zone
At this moment we accept only crypto

Since 1 May GH will be banned in Russia and most likely blue will be stopped, at least for retail.

Long will be moved to UAE and fully legalized. Shipments from UAE ofc.

If you want to order we offer now: 110$ per kit blue and 170$ per kit long
Sir, I sent you an email with the confirmation. Thanks

Interested to hear more reviews on the long.
I hope will be here soon

You can find some in our TG chat (with TG/google translate will be ok) - @somalong_rf
Or you may ask there for feedbacks or/and blood tests

Also we have insta account, just for information may be you will join :)
somalong_team

Was if free plug friday already. I missed it. What was the key word for meso guys. If im going to buy shady gear that hasnt been tested from an unstable country and unknown rep i want the meso discount so i dont blow too much bitcoin.

Was if free plug friday already. I missed it. What was the key word for meso guys. If im going to buy shady gear that hasnt been tested from an unstable country and unknown rep i want the meso discount so i dont blow too much bitcoin
Test esults are posted frequently in their telegram chat. This long stuff has been hitting since around the same time opti started up here

Guys, we are changed our email service provider. All data deleted If I didn't reply to some of your email - please send email again to the same address

So, is this any promo condition we can make for community to try long GH and get some more feedbacks?

I know that this is something absolutely new on the market and noone trust in this without feedbacks from the community, so we are open for ideas and appreciate some help

Back