OneQ HGH

It must be his weekend off or something. He answered my relentless emails back and forth and then as soon as I wanted to order he disappeared.
Ahh I hear that, I know some guys take the weekend off, but I thought I asked my question the first time on Thursday.. maybe he just didn’t see it cuz he wasn’t tagged in the first one.

@LSDPowerlifting
@Cashton
Here, sorry I'm not so active during last months

Long GH will be in September.
We did an interwiev with a doc.(endocrinologist) to clarify some info and answer some questions.
He knows a lot about athletes - you can find him on insta if you want: ps.popov
Video with eng subs will be done in 1-2 weeks on youtube

About Canada - yes, we have stealth shipping which is never seized in Canada

+ work on the new project.

Problem on production solved, at least as I know, and new sample on the way to Lab4Tox (we faced with some problem on customs, hope it will be solved as well. In other case - will reship new one)

@LSDPowerlifting
@Cashton
Here, sorry I'm not so active during last months

Long GH will be in September.
We did an interwiev with a doc.(endocrinologist) to clarify some info and answer some questions.
He knows a lot about athletes - you can find him on insta if you want: ps.popov
Video with eng subs will be done in 1-2 weeks on youtube

About Canada - yes, we have stealth shipping which is never seized in Canada

+ work on the new project.

Problem on production solved, at least as I know, and new sample on the way to Lab4Tox (we faced with some problem on customs, hope it will be solved as well. In other case - will reship new one)
Is the long hgh available yet? Any testing or blood tests? What information have you got and the price?

Are you going to update here or email me when you get long back in stock in the USA?
~2 weeks

We don't have US domestic
Is the long hgh available yet? Any testing or blood tests? What information have you got and the price?
Bump for a response to this too please
Really interested in long HGH, an update on restock status would be great.
Here is test done by one customer in Russia
First of all - GH serum test. 1ml for 120kg (264lbs)
First test (10.05.2021) were done 3h after first injection. Each other with 24 hours gap
XAhcxGuM_o.jpg

As you may see there is still something in the blood after 7 days

Second point is glucose in the blood. As you know glucose will raise on GH cycle but a lot of people think that on long GH it will raise a lot. But no.. Test which is done 17.01.2021 - this test without GH. Natural level for this guy is 4.5-4.9
pMn06FCL_o.jpg

And one more - IGF (actually it's not right way to test after 7 days on cycle but still)
B3Y72A8D_o.jpg

wondering why there are almost no reviews/trial runs regarding this.
It could be a gamechanger for many bodybuilders, yet it is almost as it is non-existent. No threads about it, nothing.
seems a bit fishy for me, dunno..

wondering why there are almost no reviews/trial runs regarding this.
It could be a gamechanger for many bodybuilders, yet it is almost as it is non-existent. No threads about it, nothing.
seems a bit fishy for me, dunno..
We have enough in ru zone
For eng - not yet
I would make a good promo here and other boards to make more reviews once we restock the product

For eng - not yet
I would make a good promo here and other boards to make more reviews once we restock the product
whats the general consense on it?
water retention compared to regular hgh? fat loss etc.? any more reviews?
for me, those information would be very interesting.
the igf numbers didnt really convince me. usually, igf should be around 100points up for each iu. Your guys IGF rose by 30 points if i see it correct?

For eng - not yet
Could u possibly give the name of any Russian boards that discuss ur long hgh and its effects?

Google translate should give a rough enough indication of the general consensus of the feedback and what customers are saying.

whats the general consense on it?
water retention compared to regular hgh? fat loss etc.? any more reviews?
for me, those information would be very interesting.
the igf numbers didnt really convince me. usually, igf should be around 100points up for each iu. Your guys IGF rose by 30 points if i see it correct?
Will be soon, interview with a doc done, eng subs done - need to update video with them. I have no time to finalize it :) will try to make it before we restock
Generally - fat loss is much more stronger than on common GH
Could u possibly give the name of any Russian boards that discuss ur long hgh and its effects?

Google translate should give a rough enough indication of the general consensus of the feedback and what customers are saying.
We have TG account (chat) and insta account

I have stocked up a good amount of Somalong. Will start testing this week, cant wait to see results. Main goal is to see fat loss difference. My regime and diet is strict and constant for last 4 months to keep my current condition, so i wont change a thing to see difference. Currently on 4.5iu OneQ blues before sleep ED. IMG-20210917-WA0011.jpg

Back