OneQ HGH

"Purity what we see here or on other reports will not damage your health, but it will decrease effectiveness. With such overdose it's actually not important"

Cmon man. You seem to be quite active and likeable vendor but i wouldn't never buy HGH (let alone some experimental HGH agonist) from you when you don't have even the basics (dosing) right between your batches.
Don't order then, I'm not force anyone. There is a lot of suppliers of GH on the market, may be some of them sell super shitty chinese crap masked as brilliant, but no one ever know it :)
Problems happened and I know the reason for it. It will be fixed since next batch and everything should goes well after all actions we did

I think your Russian HGH is also Chinese .
I dont think that you produce i russian, cause Then were much More russian Supplier here.
Its all the same HGH by Chinese With purity of 90-94 %But i also Use chinese Stuff

I think your Russian HGH is also Chinese .
I dont think that you produce i russian, cause Then were much More russian Supplier here.
Its all the same HGH by Chinese With purity of 90-94 %But i also Use chinese Stuff
You may think whatever you want and you may use whatever you want

We are fully produce it in Russia :) (some components for production we buy from other countries, yes)

If you will find long GH in china - let me know, it will be interesting

Don't order then, I'm not force anyone. There is a lot of suppliers of GH on the market, may be some of them sell super shitty chinese crap masked as brilliant, but no one ever know it :)
Problems happened and I know the reason for it. It will be fixed since next batch and everything should goes well after all actions we did

Yes that's correct and in my opinion 90% of the chinese stuff is crap also. There is the pharma ones Jintropin and Ansomone which are good and only few good generics. That doesn't remove the fact that you as a Russian manufacturer can't even get the dosing right which even these "chinese crap" can do.

You would think that if you had the facilities to manufacture HGH you would have also testing equipment to verify your work. This also leads me to believe that you don't test your products before you sell them to public.

Yes that's correct and in my opinion 90% of the chinese stuff is crap also. There is the pharma ones Jintropin and Ansomone which are good and only few good generics. That doesn't remove the fact that you as a Russian manufacturer can't even get the dosing right which even these "chinese crap" can do.

You would think that if you had the facilities to manufacture HGH you would have also testing equipment to verify your work. This also leads me to believe that you don't test your products before you sell them to public.
And you are right! Exactly here was the error in the process

And you are right! Exactly here was the error in the process
OneQ.

So i dont understand now like nothing lol.

Is this overdosed batch on market already? If yes, then witch is it ( expiration dates, batch number)??? How can i recognize witch is it this overdosed?

You are wrong, soory. There is manufacturing in Lithuania happening too, and other countries in EU.

01.2024 on the box
Thanks. Going to grab some 10kits with this date.

Actually before this overdosing test came into light.

Friend of mine (i helped him to get oneQ) ,,, experienced user, called by phone and said - that OneQ shit is shit peptides!

I asked him - why you think so?

He said - my blood work showed UNREAL numbers. After 10iu shot he got almost 40ng/ml reading.

I was like WTF.

Now i know the truth.

Last edited:
So, here is Lab report I got from belorussian guy for the batch we currently have (test were done by Jano method)
PoDA8w7j_o.png

Moscow lab we are still waiting to start with them, a lot of bureaucracy

Moscow official drug lab will test this batch as well in acc. with EP standard they use.
Hope we can finish with this soon and can compare

I'm doubt about concentration it's 159iu per kit vs 90iu we offer and purity 92% vs 99% we offer
And once again, Jano tested by his method which is much more strict as he told in terms of purity
But it's not mean that EP standard is bad for humans
Holy shit. Imagine thinking you're pinning 5 iu and it's 10 instead. Jesus

Holy shit. Imagine thinking you're pinning 5 iu and it's 10 instead. Jesus
Before the test we sold like 10-15 orders with this batch
Now all know :)
Thanks. Going to grab some 10kits with this date.

Actually before this overdosing test came into light.

Friend of mine (i helped him to get oneQ) ,,, experienced user, called by phone and said - that OneQ shit is shit peptides!

I asked him - why you think so?

He said - my blood work showed UNREAL numbers. After 10iu shot he got almost 40ng/ml reading.

I was like WTF.

Now i know the truth.
That's why I tested this batch as well

BTW. I have a few questions - we didn't increase price for 159iu batch. Actually it's less than 1$ per 1iu. Kind of promo :)

Before the test we sold like 10-15 orders with this batch
Now all know :)

That's why I tested this batch as well

BTW. I have a few questions - we didn't increase price for 159iu batch. Actually it's less than 1$ per 1iu. Kind of promo :)
How does one fuck up that bad in the manufacturing to end up with damn near double the targeted IU per vial? Also why didn't you test for dimer as well? 92% with double the iu I can only imagine what the dimer levels are

How does one fuck up that bad in the manufacturing to end up with damn near double the targeted IU per vial? Also why didn't you test for dimer as well? 92% with double the iu I can only imagine what the dimer levels are
I can address your question to the responsible person, but he will not answer, unfortunately.
I'm not interested in dimers because process didn't change in this terms, you can check previous result with 70iu where dimers was 0

I can address your question to the responsible person, but he will not answer, unfortunately.
I'm not interested in dimers because process didn't change in this terms, you can check previous result with 70iu where dimers was 0
That doesn't mean it will be zero every batch. Clearly something changed to end up with double the iu per vial

That doesn't mean it will be zero every batch. Clearly something changed to end up with double the iu per vial
Something yes and it will be fixed. Dimers is a different part of the process. Never had problems with it and I have no reason to check it again, unfortunately for concentration I had the reason

Back