OneQ HGH

@OneQ, how is 1ml of your long measured? How much is that? I've just been taking it not even understanding this. I'm doing once a week shots and I recently bumped it to one 1.25ml shot per week, this last week was amazing, I food binged (all clean food of course) a few nights this week and I still got leaner.

Where do you think is the danger zone for becoming diabetic if I weigh 190lbs and inject once per week? I figure if I stay under 1.5ml I'm good, right? I figure 1.5ml would shoot my igf up near 600 right after the shot.

So, is this any promo condition we can make for community to try long GH and get some more feedbacks?

I know that this is something absolutely new on the market and noone trust in this without feedbacks from the community, so we are open for ideas and appreciate some help
so this there anything planned @OneQ ?
would love to try it but right now there are only very limited reviews and not sure if it is worth the price right now

@OneQ, how is 1ml of your long measured? How much is that? I've just been taking it not even understanding this. I'm doing once a week shots and I recently bumped it to one 1.25ml shot per week, this last week was amazing, I food binged (all clean food of course) a few nights this week and I still got leaner.

Where do you think is the danger zone for becoming diabetic if I weigh 190lbs and inject once per week? I figure if I stay under 1.5ml I'm good, right? I figure 1.5ml would shoot my igf up near 600 right after the shot.
Hi, we are measured based mostly on IGF resutls and feedbacks from guys who tested.
We are made trials with 4mg, 6mg, 8mg each 5 days per 10kg weight and decide to make product with 6mg based on analysis (sugar, diabetic risk, igf, t3/t4 and some other)
8mg were absolutely OK (just higher IGF we saw), so you can use 1.3ml per 100kg and it will be OK. Maybe in the future we will change product formulation to 8mg

so this there anything planned @OneQ ?
would love to try it but right now there are only very limited reviews and not sure if it is worth the price right now
We discussed and I think we will make "starting promo" with 130$ price in a few days

So how many IUs a day is 1ml a week?
I could answer more accurately but I've never had stable igf bloods pulled on normal GH, everytime I had it tested I was on a bunch of other stuff and it was screwing up my reading. I'd say about 2iu average over the course of a week for 1ml. 36 hours after my shot I pulled a 311 or 314, and 7 days after a 192

Appreciate all the info. I'm gonna wait for a good sale to happen and then I'll order some kits. Thinking I'll order just 2 kits to test it out and do .6 a week.
(2) - .3 shots a week on pin days (M,Th.) Assuming that'll keep levels more stable. Not looking for freakish gains. Just better skin, hair and maybe some fat burning effects? Goal would be to run it through the summer coupled with my 150/150 test/primo 'cruise'.

Appreciate all the info. I'm gonna wait for a good sale to happen and then I'll order some kits. Thinking I'll order just 2 kits to test it out and do .6 a week.
(2) - .3 shots a week on pin days (M,Th.) Assuming that'll keep levels more stable. Not looking for freakish gains. Just better skin, hair and maybe some fat burning effects? Goal would be to run it through the summer coupled with my 150/150 test/primo 'cruise'.
I'm 190lb, I'd recommend a ml per week for my body weight, you might not notice much on less, .6ml per week might only get you to your baseline igf

I recently upped it to 1.25ml per week, 1 shot, and It's excellent, that extra .25ml is pure bonus hgh and igf since I've already exceeded my baseline (172). I could notice the difference right away but my appetite did increase a good bit, so that's kinda hard to deal with.

Hey guys, we are discussed and decided to make a really good promo for the Somalong
Our somalong site:

Code:
Somalong.com

Use code MESO to buy somalong at !! 100$ !!

Cool, ordered. I had to go through email because the website's crypto function is out of service until May I was told, but I got several kits at $100 a piece. I'm a pretty fucking happy guy right now. Also I just found out that long acting is still legal in the United States (according to Somalong), no wonder they opened my package last time and I still got it.

Back