OneQ HGH

About order process/payments and other things if you order somalong, or want to order - please use contact information on the site. I'm not in charge of this site and this promo.
Most likely somalong team will join meso and will work separately

tbh, for me this situation with "others are responsible for somalong" is ridicolous in my opinion.
Background for the community:
ive wanted to order 2 kits for the 100$ promo price each. I still have 3*25$ store credit for underdosed blues from the past which ive wanted to redeem in this order.
Well, guess what, first it was said "no additional promotions" where ive said this this is no promotion but my store credit and then it was said "not possible because others are responsible for somalong".

i am done with this source. If anyone wants to order blue kits in future, you can have my 3*25 store credit

Somalong brand is sold to other guys, with different team and different site.
They made this promo because I'm asked for it and explain why they should make lower price.
Discount for underdosed OneQ blue is not applicable for them, you still can use it in my store which is OneQ. I planned to make 130$ from my store but after we meet and discuss all the things they bit this price and asked to redirect directly to them. I showed this proposal here. This is the best deal you can find on the market, it sells more expensive in Russia now.

But after I think about all of this situation, this is not your problem actually, this os my problem and it looks unhonest. You can order from them as many as you want and I will pay for 1 more kit from my wallet to add to your order, extra 25$ for your nervous. If you still want. I'm still want to make good customer service even on black market.
If no - you can give someone your 75$ to buy blue
tbh, for me this situation with "others are responsible for somalong" is ridicolous in my opinion.
Background for the community:
ive wanted to order 2 kits for the 100$ promo price each. I still have 3*25$ store credit for underdosed blues from the past which ive wanted to redeem in this order.
Well, guess what, first it was said "no additional promotions" where ive said this this is no promotion but my store credit and then it was said "not possible because others are responsible for somalong".

i am done with this source. If anyone wants to order blue kits in future, you can have my 3*25 store credit

Cool, ordered. I had to go through email because the website's crypto function is out of service until May I was told, but I got several kits at $100 a piece. I'm a pretty fucking happy guy right now. Also I just found out that long acting is still legal in the United States (according to Somalong), no wonder they opened my package last time and I still got it.
What email did you contact? I'm looking to order a few kits as well.

Somalong brand is sold to other guys, with different team and different site.
They made this promo because I'm asked for it and explain why they should make lower price.
Discount for underdosed OneQ blue is not applicable for them, you still can use it in my store which is OneQ. I planned to make 130$ from my store but after we meet and discuss all the things they bit this price and asked to redirect directly to them. I showed this proposal here. This is the best deal you can find on the market, it sells more expensive in Russia now.

But after I think about all of this situation, this is not your problem actually, this os my problem and it looks unhonest. You can order from them as many as you want and I will pay for 1 more kit from my wallet to add to your order, extra 25$ for your nervous. If you still want. I'm still want to make good customer service even on black market.
If no - you can give someone your 75$ to buy blue
thats indeed a generous offer, thanks for that.
But do i really have to order via them or can i order via you / email?
i dont like to order / register on websites tbh

What email did you contact? I'm looking to order a few kits as well.
Alright, you got it. You made a good buy 100%

They can be a little slow to email responses/tracking sometimes (not most of the time), but at $100 a kit I'd take this stuff over optitropins anyday. I'm working on my 6th kit and I've got 15 more to go.

Alright, you got it. You made a good buy 100%

They can be a little slow to email responses/tracking sometimes (not most of the time), but at $100 a kit I'd take this stuff over optitropins anyday. I'm working on my 6th kit and I've got 15 more to go.
Looks like you really like this product, all of them just for you?)

Placed an order on 4/26 for 4 kits of the Somalong. Plan is to pin .5cc every Monday/Thursday for 20 weeks. Will update when products are in hand. Excited to try this stuff out!

Placed an order on 4/26 for 4 kits of the Somalong. Plan is to pin .5cc every Monday/Thursday for 20 weeks. Will update when products are in hand. Excited to try this stuff out!
have you already received tracking?
ive paid on monday and since then no feedback

got the tracking this morning and it seems it will already arrive today. They sent it on thursday, just didnt sent me the tracking until this morning 7:30
so all good :-)

Back