OneQ HGH

i would like to know a bit more about the chemical side of this stuff.
Is this just something like CJC DAC? or what exactly is this?

Here's my impression:

CJC-1295 DAC and possibly less-so with Somalong seem like less potent than daily hGH administration, but much more convenient dosing (1-2 x/week vs. 7-14 x/wk). I haven't seen any head-to-head studies so grain of salt etc etc.

I think they modified HGH in one or more ways so it's a HGH variant, then they grew it in some kind of cell with thicker walls so that it takes longer to breakdown making it long acting. It's pretty good stuff.

I think they modified HGH in one or more ways so it's a HGH variant, then they grew it in some kind of cell with thicker walls so that it takes longer to breakdown making it long acting. It's pretty good stuff.
yeah after rereading the topic ive saw his statement that it is an hgh recepter agonist so CJC DAC came to mind.. and i would be able to source that for way less.
I am a bit dissapointed that there are no real scientific information about what this stuff is.
People would probably feel better and order more if they were more transparent.
On their telegram thread, there is a @janoshik test for this stuff where someone asked for hgh test and the result was "0", no hgh..

CJC DAC is absolutely different product which is I will never use and we will never make :) this stimulator of pituitary gland to increase endogenous GH
Somalong - GH receptors agonist (like Clenbuterol which is a agonist of B2-adrenoceptors). It means molceule of Somalong have receptors binding areas to GH receptors in the body
Native rGH have molecular mass 22 kilodalton vs Somalong 120 kilodalton, because of big molecular weight somalong filtrates in the body longer and works longer because of this
Generally you can check for Jintrolong researches which is peg-GH (it's a different molecule but keep high GH level for a days and main things +- same)
And yes, jano tests shows 0 GH in Somalong because there is actually no GH, it's a different structure

CJC DAC is absolutely different product which is I will never use and we will never make :) this stimulator of pituitary gland to increase endogenous GH
Somalong - GH receptors agonist (like Clenbuterol which is a agonist of B2-adrenoceptors). It means molceule of Somalong have receptors binding areas to GH receptors in the body
Native rGH have molecular mass 22 kilodalton vs Somalong 120 kilodalton, because of big molecular weight somalong filtrates in the body longer and works longer because of this
Generally you can check for Jintrolong researches which is peg-GH (it's a different molecule but keep high GH level for a days and main things +- same)
And yes, jano tests shows 0 GH in Somalong because there is actually no GH, it's a different structure
thanks for chiming in buddy :)

@OneQ Alex I received my order from somalong. Com but ordered 4 and only received 3. I’m struggling to get them to send the missing one is there anything u can do to help. ??

So I just bumped it up to 2ml per week from 1.5ml, the carpal tunnel from the 1.5ml is getting a little harsh, so I hope it doesn't become unbearable on 2ml. I'm doing 1ml twice per week. I'll get IGF bloods pulled in a month. It should be over 400 for sure. My bg is good for now. I plan on running this for the next 4 months if my blood sugar levels stay low enough.

Last edited:
I feel great on 2ml per week, better pumps today. I've ran all of this with just 100mg of test so I'm getting to see what GH can do by itself. I'll be blasting in a month and a half while taking 2ml and I'll come back down to 1.25ml afterward.

I'm gonna do

350 test C - 1-12
150 tren E - 1-12
50mg pharma anadrol - 1-3 and 9-12

I feel great on 2ml per week, better pumps today. I've ran all of this with just 100mg of test so I'm getting to see what GH can do by itself. I'll be blasting in a month and a half while taking 2ml and I'll come back down to 1.25ml afterward.

I'm gonna do

350 test C - 1-12
150 tren E - 1-12
50mg pharma anadrol - 1-3 and 9-12
bro how many kits did you buy? :D :D

Back