OneQ HGH

Does anybody taking the long noticed improved sleep, i.e. deeper more restful sleep with vivid dreams?
For me this is a perk of taking GH and Chinese generics fall short like that for me.

Does anybody taking the long noticed improved sleep, i.e. deeper more restful sleep with vivid dreams?
For me this is a perk of taking GH and Chinese generics fall short like that for me.
Yes but I only have vivid dreams for 2 or 3 nights during the first week that I start taking it or when I increase the dosage. My sleep is definitely better, except I can get a tiny bit of insomnia when I increase the dosage at first, kinda like when you are at the beginning of a blast, except not nearly as bad.

That figures, I ran oneq blues at a replacement dose and noticed exactly the same thing, great sleep at first then it backed off as the nights went by.
Ipamorelin does the same too.

I actually just did my 4th 1ml shot in a 10 day period yesterday and I just had extremely vivid dreams today.

Also my bg was just 156 thirty minutes after eating and then 120 fifteen minutes later. Is this ok?

I actually just did my 4th 1ml shot in a 10 day period yesterday and I just had extremely vivid dreams today.

Also my bg was just 156 thirty minutes after eating and then 120 fifteen minutes later. Is this ok?
Bg it's? Blood glucose ? If yes I would say that this is OK

I don't know if my body adjusted to it or if it's just from eating less calories and a little more clean, but my bg is low now. I wonder if eating maintenance or deficit calories allows us to be on more gh without making us diabetic. I should be fine, but I definitely won't increase my dose any more. I'm staying the same weight and gaining so good on all my lifts that I decided to push my blast back an extra month until the beginning of August. I'll get igf bloods pulled on this 2ml per week sometime between now and then and post it here

Anyone that says GH doesn't do much either has bunk shit or sucks ass at this shit. I'm only on 100mg of test cyp and creatine so these gains are straight GH

Last edited:
How many IUs per kit for the blue and white tops?
Blue - 90iu
White is stopped, we produce it only for other brands

I don't know if my body adjusted to it or if it's just from eating less calories and a little more clean, but my bg is low now. I wonder if eating maintenance or deficit calories allows us to be on more gh without making us diabetic. I should be fine, but I definitely won't increase my dose any more. I'm staying the same weight and gaining so good on all my lifts that I decided to push my blast back an extra month until the beginning of August. I'll get igf bloods pulled on this 2ml per week sometime between now and then and post it here

Anyone that says GH doesn't do much either has bunk shit or sucks ass at this shit. I'm only on 100mg of test cyp and creatine so these gains are straight GH
How long have you been on the long ?)

BTW still offer a good deal for somalong :)

Email you can use to contact:
contact@somalong.com
Or visit site

Code:
somalong.com

CODE: MESO to get special price

Blue - 90iu
White is stopped, we produce it only for other brands

How long have you been on the long ?)

BTW still offer a good deal for somalong :)

Email you can use to contact:
contact@somalong.com
Or visit site

Code:
somalong.com

CODE: MESO to get special price
Wow that's tempting

How many mg's of long gh is in the 5ml vials? I can't figure it out from the packaging written in Russian

My blood glucose is 51 one hour and 40 minutes after my last meal of the day. A couple of days ago I added 50mg to my weekly dose of 100mg test cyp, plus I've been on 2ml long gh for the last 4 weeks. Is it possible that a bunch of new igf-1 in my body + the extra 50mg of test cyp per week is sucking the sugar out of my blood? I started eating in a slight deficit recently. Is this normal?

My blood glucose is 51 one hour and 40 minutes after my last meal of the day. A couple of days ago I added 50mg to my weekly dose of 100mg test cyp, plus I've been on 2ml long gh for the last 4 weeks. Is it possible that a bunch of new igf-1 in my body + the extra 50mg of test cyp per week is sucking the sugar out of my blood? I started eating in a slight deficit recently. Is this normal?
51 mg/dl? I will ask my guys.
What is your dosage protocol and current weight?

Also do you have analysis of HbA1С / Glycated Hemoglobin ?

51 mg/dl? I will ask my guys.
What is your dosage protocol and current weight?

Also do you have analysis of HbA1С / Glycated Hemoglobin ?

My blood sugar seems fine now, I think it just went low from eating in a slight deficit. Idk what measurement the blood glucose monitor uses, I guess ya, it was probably 51mg per decileter. No I don't have any of those tests done. I seem fine on 2ml of long per week, bg is normal everyday now. I'm getting igf bloods pulled on monday, but tomorrow I'm going to be eating in a 100 or 200 calorie deficit, so hopefully that doesn't destroy my igf score too much.

My blood sugar seems fine now, I think it just went low from eating in a slight deficit. Idk what measurement the blood glucose monitor uses, I guess ya, it was probably 51mg per decileter. No I don't have any of those tests done. I seem fine on 2ml of long per week, bg is normal everyday now. I'm getting igf bloods pulled on monday, but tomorrow I'm going to be eating in a 100 or 200 calorie deficit, so hopefully that doesn't destroy my igf score too much.
Hi, sorry for the delay, I just got in touch with our doc (he was on vacation)

Yes he told that 51 is close to hypo, this value indicates good Insulin sensetivity. In thit case it's better to add more "slow" carbs to the diet.
If the situation does not get worse - the value you saw is due to sports + deficit

Don't think too much about IGF, if you're looking to burn some fat - GH is responsible for this process , not IGF.
IGF will help you to keep muscle when you in a deficit, but when we have a situation with constantly high GH in the blood 24/7 - your body will not burn a lot of muscle

I'm on a dose of OneQ's long acting gh that I figure to be the equivalent of 4 to 5 iu's, I'd like to start optis preworkout every other day (I'm one on one off training) at 6iu's and working up to 12iu on top of the long acting I'm already taking, my bg is stabilized and fine on the long acting but this will for sure jack it to the moon. How much humalog should I take with 6iu optis if I'm already on 4 to 5iu of other gh? Where would be a good starting place? Would one shot of humalog with my opti GH shot even be sufficient for keeping bg down? Or might it take another one later?

I'm on a dose of OneQ's long acting gh that I figure to be the equivalent of 4 to 5 iu's, I'd like to start optis preworkout every other day (I'm one on one off training) at 6iu's and working up to 12iu on top of the long acting I'm already taking, my bg is stabilized and fine on the long acting but this will for sure jack it to the moon. How much humalog should I take with 6iu optis if I'm already on 4 to 5iu of other gh? Where would be a good starting place? Would one shot of humalog with my opti GH shot even be sufficient for keeping bg down? Or might it take another one later?
Mate please listen. If u start taking insulin make sure u eat 10-15g of carbs per 1iu of slin. In Regardless of whatever long or Hgh dose u are on. If I have misunderstood ur post I apologise. I just don’t want u do die. !!!

Back