OneQ HGH

@OneQ
Please let me know if this is good enough for a credit as i would like to purchase more of the somalong.

Damn man, nice score. I have to say 1ml is more like 3 to 4iu now. So is my 2ml per week more like 12 to 14iu per day now with the eod 12iu shot of optitropin? Holy fuck. I'm blowing up and I haven't thrown any roids in yet

When I pulled a 311 thirty six hours after my shot I was injecting once per week, maybe the two times per week gives a way better score? Or is my liver not as good as yours?

Damn man, nice score. I have to say 1ml is more like 3 to 4iu now. So is my 2ml per week more like 12 to 14iu per day now with the eod 12iu shot of optitropin? Holy fuck. I'm blowing up and I haven't thrown any roids in yet

When I pulled a 311 thirty six hours after my shot I was injecting once per week, maybe the two times per week gives a way better score? Or is my liver not as good as yours?
I just think it makes sense to pin it more often in hopes of more stable IGF levels. I could be totally wrong but looking at my IGF values, I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing, lol. I think about it just like pinning test. I wouldn't pin test e/c once a week. Twice a week minimum. The fact that OneQ/Somalong team says it can be pinned every 5 days immediately tells me I need to do it every 3.5 days for optimal results. This is just my opinion. And it seems to be working for me. Working so well that I just ordered 5 more kits and plan to bump it to 1.5ml a week pinning .5 every M/W/F along with my 400/400/400 blast of Test/Deca/Primo. All of this together over 20 weeks should yield great results. Also, i'm sitting at 225/230lbs. 13-15% bf. Waiting for my deca to come in and then I'm off to the moon (:

I just think it makes sense to pin it more often in hopes of more stable IGF levels. I could be totally wrong but looking at my IGF values, I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing, lol. I think about it just like pinning test. I wouldn't pin test e/c once a week. Twice a week minimum. The fact that OneQ/Somalong team says it can be pinned every 5 days immediately tells me I need to do it every 3.5 days for optimal results. This is just my opinion. And it seems to be working for me. Working so well that I just ordered 5 more kits and plan to bump it to 1.5ml a week pinning .5 every M/W/F along with my 400/400/400 blast of Test/Deca/Primo. All of this together over 20 weeks should yield great results. Also, i'm sitting at 225/230lbs. 13-15% bf. Waiting for my deca to come in and then I'm off to the moon (:

Nice, I had started pinning 2ml in two 1ml injections per week but I'll never know what my score was from that because 5 weeks later I started shooting 12iu vials of optitropins every other day preworkout. Igf bloods this week or next. The carpal tunnel in my right hand is almost breaking me off. I just got over the 3 week mark, I hope it doesn't get any worse, when I eat less calories the carpal tunnel isn't nearly as bad

Waiting for my deca to come in and then I'm off to the moon (:

Also, ya bro, I just took over a year and a half off from blasting to get healthy, I'm going test/tren/pharma anadrol (fuck ya pharma drol!) Plus the 10 to 14iu of gh I'm on per day plus my first time taking insulin preworkout, so far the high dose gh and humalog preworkout is basically better than being on a blast, pretty close tho, but you can't beat the, bone, tendon, and ligament growth along with my muscles growing.

It is very hot where I live, and was wanting to start with GH, however I'm worried about it being completely denatured by the time it shows up. I figured maybe Somalong won't have the same issue as GH. How sensitive is Somalong to heat?

Last edited:
It is very hot where I live, and was wanting to start with GH, however I'm worried about it being completely denatured by the time it shows up. I figured maybe Somalong won't have the same issue as GH. How sensitive is Somalong to heat?
If I remember correctly @janoshik did some test regarding temperature, vibration, reconstituted and powder condition...

I don't think long acting, regular GH, or insulin really have much degradation issue no matter how they're stored or shipped. Everything I get is always potent

You can store somalong at a room temp ~25C for 2+ years
What is the temperature in your region ?

You can store somalong at a room temp ~25C for 2+ years
What is the temperature in your region ?
Around 35C during the day. At the moment, most parcels turn up warm to the touch. If it's quite stable, then I can deal with some degradation. It'll most likely only be exposed to 35C from the time it's out for delivery until it gets to my address, so that time frame is limited.
Thanks all.

Around 35C during the day. At the moment, most parcels turn up warm to the touch. If it's quite stable, then I can deal with some degradation. It'll most likely only be exposed to 35C from the time it's out for delivery until it gets to my address, so that time frame is limited.
Thanks all.
I believe there's no big risks here. It's stable enough to live a few days at 50C

Question for those with plenty of experience using rhGH... What route of administration do you prefer, IM or sub-q? Looking at finally adding GH with my next blast and have read both methods work fine but some gurus suggest that IM is better because it results in lower systemic IGF-1 levels. The thinking being IM will enhance local [autocrine / paracrine] IGF-1 levels and this is what we want to maximise growth while hopefully minimising risk of promoting cancer / turning on oncogenes in the cells.

Also came across a synopsis of a study that showed EOD dosing [in children with short stature] resulted in greater sensitivity to the body's own GH once therapy was discontinued. The information I read was taken from the link below:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/gdsr15/discussion_hgh_everyday_vs_every_other_day_ed_vs/

So, with regular GH, I definitely intend to dose EOD.

Now, a question for @OneQ: is there anything about Somalong's formulation that would contraindicate IM administration? I'd like to try both your formulations actually, but thought I would ask specifically about the Somalong as its pharmacokinetics are clearly different from regular rhGH. Again, I would not administer Somalong EOD [once or twice per week ought to work] just not sure if the IM route is alright.

Appreciate any and all replies :-)

I pin the somalong subq. For 2 months i ran 1cc spit into 2 .5cc shots and my blood work showed 416 igf. I started my 20 week long blast july 24th and bumped the 1cc a week to 1.5cc pinning .5cc m/w/f. Its for sure working. I'm constantly waking up at night to numb hands. Its actually annoying as shit lmao. I'm 6' 235 14-16% bf. Hope this helps lol.

I pin the somalong subq. For 2 months i ran 1cc spit into 2 .5cc shots and my blood work showed 416 igf. I started my 20 week long blast july 24th and bumped the 1cc a week to 1.5cc pinning .5cc m/w/f. Its for sure working. I'm constantly waking up at night to numb hands. Its actually annoying as shit lmao. I'm 6' 235 14-16% bf. Hope this helps lol.

I can't wait to see what I pull on 1.3ml twice a week. Remember I only pulled 311 injecting 1ml once per week

Back