OneQ HGH

Following up on this. They haven't had somalong for a while. I don't know what's in their other product, but I don't think it's somalong

@Jackedjack @LSDPowerlifting
They are producing somalong and it is available within Russia. In EU there still are couple wharehouses who get it, but it is a LOT harder than before Ukraine. As much as i know, they kept business only with old trusted customers. Due to new somatropin law situation in Russia and bribing policy, they got pushed out of market "oficially", and keep workin in "undergrounds underground". Thats why you only see now Somalong sponsored athletes in Russia, not oneQ. New laws, bribes by competitors etc.(if you where russian, you would know)

somalong.net is their official site

I Would love to see them succeed, and bring their production out of Rus. Product is top noch

Last edited:
Hi guys!
Glad that some of you still remember us :)

Generally yes we are faced with a lot of problems last year but we continue to work and especially trying to find a way how to work for outside of our country.

And finally we are able to ship somalong and blue for EU/UK/USA
Our stock will be ready in a 1-2 weeks with short amount but I think it's a good news for those who want to try :)

Prices will be $160 - long, $110 - blue
You can contact us through email: sales@oneq.shop

Hi guys!

Generally yes we are faced with a lot of problems last year but we continue to work and especially trying to find a way how to work for outside of our country.

Our stock will be ready in a 1-2 weeks with short amount but I think it's a good news for those who want to try :)

Hey welcome back! Glad to see you. One moment when you left i thought what a big loss for bodybuilding community. I love OneQ and Somalong , especially somalong. Due to situation with your manager who did bad things, i will be waiting personally your approvement for arrived European stock.

Hi guys!

The price for wholesaler is different?

Hey welcome back! Glad to see you. One moment when you left i thought what a big loss for bodybuilding community. I love OneQ and Somalong , especially somalong. Due to situation with your manager who did bad things, i will be waiting personally your approvement for arrived European stock.

Yes, it's on the way to EU
Hope next week will be there and we can start

The price for wholesaler is different?
Sure, better trough email

Anyone tried running somalong and then like 2-3 times a week like for weak body part days adding in an extra single dose of normal sequenced GH maybe like 5iu pre or post wo?

Not sure how somalong would react in combo with normal GH, I’d hope it’d be a massive Supra physiological peak in GH levels intra/ post wo

Anyone tried running somalong and then like 2-3 times a week like for weak body part days adding in an extra single dose of normal sequenced GH maybe like 5iu pre or post wo?

Not sure how somalong would react in combo with normal GH, I’d hope it’d be a massive Supra physiological peak in GH levels intra/ post wo
I was taking 2ml a week and shooting a vial of opti grey eod pw with a shot of log and had the worst experience of my life from cts and binge eating, pure gluttony, really. I know that had a lot to do with cts.

Last edited:
I was taking 2ml a week and shooting a vial of opti grey eod pw with a shot of log and had the worst experience of my life from cts and binge eating, pure gluttony, really. I know that had a lot to do with cts.
Jesus Christ that’s so much GH hahahaha so essentially
20iu GH ED from somalong
And 12-13iu of Optis EOD on top of that?!

The only one bonus you most likely get in that case is a more strong IGF increasing.
In that case better to check by blood test, usually somalong is enough. I would recommend to increase IGF not more than 300

But common GH sides also will be strong with GH injections. I know a few people who uses 2-3iu of rGH in additional to somalong and they feel great

And btw there is no IU in somalong:)

Jesus Christ that’s so much GH hahahaha so essentially
20iu GH ED from somalong
And 12-13iu of Optis EOD on top of that?!
How do you figure 2ml of long is equal to 20iu? The source couldn't even answer that for me. Off 1ml per week I pulled like 314 igf the day after the shot and 192 after 7 days, I think that was like 6 weeks on, I figured 1ml to be about equal to 2.3iu but then I found out that I'm a a bad converter so I figured it to be more like 4iu, so 2ml + 12iu opti eod = 14iu per day

How do you figure 2ml of long is equal to 20iu? The source couldn't even answer that for me. Off 1ml per week I pulled like 314 igf the day after the shot and 192 after 7 days, I think that was like 6 weeks on, I figured 1ml to be about equal to 2.3iu but then I found out that I'm a a bad converter so I figured it to be more like 4iu, so 2ml + 12iu opti eod = 14iu per day
It was marketed from start that 1ml somalong e5d will be like about 10iu per day. But later on somalong took their words back, and said it cant be compared to any regular hgh dosing.

When i was shooting 2ml somalong per week i could not function, pumps everywhere. Lower back and forearms and hand thumb muscles pumped so bad i could not do any physical job, or benchpress due to wrist pain

Hi guys!

Please keep us posted on US availability. Also, do you have a US domestic warehouse?

It was marketed from start that 1ml somalong e5d will be like about 10iu per day. But later on somalong took their words back, and said it cant be compared to any regular hgh dosing.

When i was shooting 2ml somalong per week i could not function, pumps everywhere. Lower back and forearms and hand thumb muscles pumped so bad i could not do any physical job, or benchpress due to wrist pain
Nice, did you start at 2ml?

Ya when it first came out he compared 1ml a week to 10iu ED, typical problem with IU dosed meds there’s no commonality amongst them.

Is there any benefit to running 0.5ml twice a week to keep IGF higher and having 2 pulses

Late to the game, so are the Blues a premixed long-acting rHGH? Do they need to be refrigerated? Sounds interesting, would love to hear more info/feedback.

Ya when it first came out he compared 1ml a week to 10iu ED, typical problem with IU dosed meds there’s no commonality amongst them.

Is there any benefit to running 0.5ml twice a week to keep IGF higher and having 2 pulses
It's a benefit if you want diabetis. I ran long for a year straight. 1 and 2ml was just like 2iu and 4iu

Please keep us posted on US availability. Also, do you have a US domestic warehouse?
We have a way to ship to US but don't have US domestic :(
Late to the game, so are the Blues a premixed long-acting rHGH? Do they need to be refrigerated? Sounds interesting, would love to hear more info/feedback.
Blue is a premixed rGH
Somalong is an absolutely different molecule, it's not rGH or peg-rGH. This is hybrid molecule that can bind to GH receptors + it's a heavy weight molecule which is absorb slowly and that's why molecule have local fat burning effects
More info you can check here with eng.subs

View: https://youtu.be/IQTjZCzF424?si=GptqtT3Wd6YxUNUr

Back