OneQ HGH

I can't wait to see what I pull on 1.3ml twice a week. Remember I only pulled 311 injecting 1ml once per week
I think its best splitting your dose into smaller more frequent pins. Just like with testosterone, the more often you pin, the less sides or more stable base line you have. i think that ideology can transfer over to the somalong. Just my opinion. Makes sense to me? lol

Hey guys, how are things going ? Your expirience with the Somalong ?
Good except for one thing....

My sleep has gone to shit because of my hands/lower arms going numb every night, lol.

I've been take 1.5ml of long (.5ml 3x a week M/W/F) since July 24. I'm up about 13-15lbs since the start of this blast but I'm retaining water BAD. It hurts to put on shoes! Feels like I'm busting out of my shoes. Needless to say, the shit works lmao.

I'm gonna clean my diet up and maybe take some dandelion root to try and shed some of this water. The sleep thing is really working against me so I need to figure out a solution sooner rather than later.

Hello Alex
I have now read the whole post from OneQ and Somalong. My understanding is that Somalong is not HGH and it increases somatropin levels in a different way. Have I understood correctly that in principle the effect is the same? So fat burning, muscle building, antiaging and so on is the same as injecting pure HGH?

The guys from somalong.com, where do they send the packages from? I'm from Germany. Do they ship from EU? I'm asking about customs. Customs are very strict in Germany.
Thank you.

Hello Alex
I have now read the whole post from OneQ and Somalong. My understanding is that Somalong is not HGH and it increases somatropin levels in a different way. Have I understood correctly that in principle the effect is the same? So fat burning, muscle building, antiaging and so on is the same as injecting pure HGH?

The guys from somalong.com, where do they send the packages from? I'm from Germany. Do they ship from EU? I'm asking about customs. Customs are very strict in Germany.
Thank you.
Hello!
That's correct. Somalong binds to GH receptors in human body
Yes EU domestic

My sleep has gone to shit because of my hands/lower arms going numb every night, lol.

I've been take 1.5ml of long (.5ml 3x a week M/W/F) since July 24. I'm up about 13-15lbs since the start of this blast but I'm retaining water BAD. It hurts to put on shoes! Feels like I'm busting out of my shoes. Needless to say, the shit works lmao.

I'm gonna clean my diet up and maybe take some dandelion root to try and shed some of this water. The sleep thing is really working against me so I need to figure out a solution sooner rather than later.
How it's going now ? May be decrease the dosage ?

Are you thinking its working cause it's make you hold a bunch of water swollen feet does not sound like a good affect sounds like a side affect.

QUOTE="RACE_CAMSEY, post: 3017301, member: 122469"]

[/QUOTE]

Hey guys, how are things going ? Your expirience with the Somalong ?
Can you please explain or link the mechanism of action MOA of how Somalong works, sides, and longterm outcomes such as GH desensitivity? I am concerned as there is no info on how it works specifically anywhere. I have used it and got good results but also sides like joint pain and insomnia.

Is it identical to phizers new somatrogan or transcon long acting HGH?

Hey guys. Whats up here? Oneq and Soma long Used to be one of my favorite GH, what happened to them? Someone still running these? Are they out of business, much rumor lately that products went to shitter and team dissolved

Hey guys. Whats up here? Oneq and Soma long Used to be one of my favorite GH, what happened to them? Someone still running these? Are they out of business, much rumor lately that products went to shitter and team dissolved
I'd bet they're still producing. The stuff was good and their Russian (I forgot which text app) text app chst room was always popping off, and they always had a fuckton of Russian bodybuilders with somalong t-shirts on posting pics

I'd bet they're still producing. The stuff was good and their Russian (I forgot which text app) text app chst room was always popping off, and they always had a fuckton of Russian bodybuilders with somalong t-shirts on posting pics

i was reading that they where forced to stop production within Russia (because some new laws in 2021), and wanted to go to UAE to start producing there. Or something along those lines.

So anyone still running here Somalong?

I got mine this week after couple years break.

I wish we had more guys on this stuff to get discussion going.

OneQ team i guess will never get back here. They have their reasons and problems , but they will no longer promote their products on forums. But we can keep up this thread because their products are still available and produced.

OneQ team i guess will never get back here. They have their reasons and problems , but they will no longer promote their products on forums. But we can keep up this thread because their products are still available and produced.
It's really good stuff, I just don't like that I can't take big doses of it without being on long-acting insulin, and even then I'd have to put a lot of work in to recover my insulin sensitivity back. I ran it for 14 months straight at 1ml, then 2ml per week and it took a couple months for my bg to straighten out afterward, not too bad

It's really good stuff, I just don't like that I can't take big doses of it without being on long-acting insulin, and even then I'd have to put a lot of work in to recover my insulin sensitivity back. I ran it for 14 months straight at 1ml, then 2ml per week and it took a couple months for my bg to straighten out afterward, not too bad
I will monitor my BG levels during this run. Im planning to be on for atleast 6 months, will try to push 12, if supply will be constant enough.

You got somalong? Thought they have been out and only have blue on their site which is just regular gh I thought

Back