OneQ HGH

Hi guys!
Glad that some of you still remember us :)

Generally yes we are faced with a lot of problems last year but we continue to work and especially trying to find a way how to work for outside of our country.

And finally we are able to ship somalong and blue for EU/UK/USA
Our stock will be ready in a 1-2 weeks with short amount but I think it's a good news for those who want to try :)

Prices will be $160 - long, $110 - blue
You can contact us through email: sales@oneq.shop
Any updates on shipping to Canada? I would love to try the blue

Somalong.com / Oneq.shop/ sales@oneq.shop

All your same contact? How long would product be good for in its liquid form? Would buying 3 at a time be a waste? No problems shipping to usa at moment? Thanks

Somalong.com / Oneq.shop/ sales@oneq.shop

All your same contact? How long would product be good for in its liquid form? Would buying 3 at a time be a waste? No problems shipping to usa at moment? Thanks
Somalong.com - not run yet
Oneq.shop - yes
Email - linked to oneq.shop

Somalong is good for 2 years at room temperature; an open bottle should be stored in the refrigerator at a temperature of +2+8°C.

Delivery is working well now :)

Somalong.com - not run yet
Oneq.shop - yes
Email - linked to oneq.shop

Somalong is good for 2 years at room temperature; an open bottle should be stored in the refrigerator at a temperature of +2+8°C.

Delivery is working well now :)
Which injection method is preffered for somalong? IM or Subq?

Every single long acting GH was discontinued because antibodies develop in the body. Without any deeper and public research, this is to a degree true russian roullette.

Every single long acting GH was discontinued because antibodies develop in the body. Without any deeper and public research, this is to a degree true russian roullette.

For context, not every long-acting GH was discontinued because of antibodies and there are some examples of regular GH causing antibodies.

There are more examples in the literature; it's not black and white.

If Somalong was in stock and available US domestic, I'd place an order even after reading those studies. It just doesn't seem like a big concern to me.

But you make a good point that in many of these studies, they tested directly for antibodies. I don't think that's been done with Somalong specifically or if it's even possible with this product.

Which injection method is preffered for somalong? IM or Subq?
I would say subq because of local fat burning effect. But some people reported that even if they made IM injection always in right leg - their right leg looks more "beautiful" :D
For context, not every long-acting GH was discontinued because of antibodies and there are some examples of regular GH causing antibodies.

There are more examples in the literature; it's not black and white.

If Somalong was in stock and available US domestic, I'd place an order even after reading those studies. It just doesn't seem like a big concern to me.

But you make a good point that in many of these studies, they tested directly for antibodies. I don't think that's been done with Somalong specifically or if it's even possible with this product.
Yeah, that's an interesting point - when we made the product, we tested it over almost a year of using (on several guys) GH antibody tests, and it didn't increase (i mean rGH antibodies for our own GH produced by body.). Ofc this is not clinical study, we made it for ourselves just to know

BTW - if you will use some crap which is calls "rGH" - GH antibodies will increase in a few weeks/months of administration

About antibodies for our product - that is what we don't know. At least to prevent some risks, we always ask everyone to take a break of at least 2-3 months within 1 year.

Honestly, I don't know what methods all the big pharmaceutical companies use to produce LAGH but our product is not LAGH exactly, but a GH receptor agonist. What I mean is that there is no GH molecule in our formulation (not PEG-Gh, not crystallized GH or something).

And from what I've seen - we still have the heaviest molecule :D

Interesting, I thought it was PEG-GH! Good to know I guess.

I will say that after 2 weeks of use my body composition and improved faster than it was without, so it’s doing something.

Interesting, I thought it was PEG-GH! Good to know I guess.

I will say that after 2 weeks of use my body composition and improved faster than it was without, so it’s doing something.
Peg-GH was very quickly developing antibodies, its honestly old news.... jintrolong was around years ago. Big biologically active molecules that are foreign to the body....will trigger anti-bodies response. It would be much better if new molecule is small like sex hormones....is why you cant even get allergy to testosterone.. With that being said, producing high quality and Pure GH, with no dimer and other garbage...and being proper isomer variant....is still obviously very valuable.

Now that I think about it, I think solution would be producing pellets deposited underskin. Some capsule depot product...that releases GH over time.

I would say subq because of local fat burning effect. But some people reported that even if they made IM injection always in right leg - their right leg looks more "beautiful" :D

Yeah, that's an interesting point - when we made the product, we tested it over almost a year of using (on several guys) GH antibody tests, and it didn't increase (i mean rGH antibodies for our own GH produced by body.). Ofc this is not clinical study, we made it for ourselves just to know

BTW - if you will use some crap which is calls "rGH" - GH antibodies will increase in a few weeks/months of administration

About antibodies for our product - that is what we don't know. At least to prevent some risks, we always ask everyone to take a break of at least 2-3 months within 1 year.

Honestly, I don't know what methods all the big pharmaceutical companies use to produce LAGH but our product is not LAGH exactly, but a GH receptor agonist. What I mean is that there is no GH molecule in our formulation (not PEG-Gh, not crystallized GH or something).

And from what I've seen - we still have the heaviest molecule :D

Thank you for that thoughtful response, sir. Interesting.

I’d be very very cautious buying Somalong from those guys. Apparently it’s not pegylated HGH but a proprietary molecule that’s never been researched medically.

This is their own words:

“It's our own molecule. There is no public research for it. It's already on the market like 5 years”

So if there’s never been any published medical research into the molecule, safety is presumably completely unknown. Stick to Jintrolong or something similar which has a history of clinical trials proving safety and efficacy.

Besides Jintrolong creating antibodies....monkies were developing vacuols with PEG in them in theyr choroid plexus. Dont stick to nothing guys...WHATS WRONG WITH FUCKING GH itself? You can read how it does stay effective for a while after subQ injection. Does anybody really have a problem taking one or two insulin syringe shots a day? REALLY?

Back