OneQ HGH

Mate please listen. If u start taking insulin make sure u eat 10-15g of carbs per 1iu of slin. In Regardless of whatever long or Hgh dose u are on. If I have misunderstood ur post I apologise. I just don’t want u do die. !!!

You understood. I'm just gonna go with 10g per iu, see where it puts me at, and slowly lower it from there. I dont understand why people are taking dextrose? Is it because I need to take in simple carbs to combat the insulin? If I just eat brown rice for carbs with my shot of insulin and gh might I go hypo even on 15g carbs per iu of insulin?

You understood. I'm just gonna go with 10g per iu, see where it puts me at, and slowly lower it from there. I dont understand why people are taking dextrose? Is it because I need to take in simple carbs to combat the insulin? If I just eat brown rice for carbs with my shot of insulin and gh might I go hypo even on 15g carbs per iu of insulin?

A quick and dirty rule of thumb is 10 grams of net carbs (total carbs - fibre) per IU, but you should also have some more carbs available in case you start to feel symptoms of hypoglycemia. Dextrose acts faster than more complex carbohydrates (like brown rice) to alleviate symptoms, which is why some prefer it. 15 g/IU if you want to play it safer or bulking or whatever.

I recommend using cyclic dextrin. Use it in pre workout drink. It’s absorbed very quickly. Measure it with scales not scoops. That way u can be accurate with everything u are taking in and can adjust it as needed. Eat your other meal carbs as normal hour before. Insulin use ain’t rocket science but can go very wrong very quick when u make mistake. Look up milos Sarcev insulin protocol. Loads on YouTube

Firstly ignore the riff raff and fear mongerers in this thread. All bodybuilders should use insulin, I'm going to make a thread about that when I get the time.

The only dangerous part of insulin comes from being inexperienced at handling hypoglycemia. I've gone hypo hundreds of times throughout my life so I'm very much used to it. If you haven't yet gone full blown hypo it's not going to kill or hurt you BUT you could go hypo doing something that could be dangerous, like driving your car or something like that. Also insulin can be dangerous if you arent prepared with food/soda around at all times.

Hypoglycemia can be unpredictable, I use humalog and have gone hypo five or six hours after my last shot. Its an eerie feeling, you will be sweating like crazy yet freezing cold and it's hard to think. The hardest part of hypoglycemia is acting on it once you feel it coming. You tend to know it's happening and just let it happen, then you get drowsy and at some point will fiend for food like crazy.

Anyway I do NOT recommend Milos shakes or any crap like that. Do not model you food around insulin, model insulin around your needs, meal by meal.

I assure you it's an awesome tool not only for getting bigger but also staying healthy while eating huge amounts of food.

Humalog is the only type you should use and I prefer Kwik pens.

More on this topic later.

How much to use well start with 5ius before meals and you will learn as you go.

Questions post here I'll do my best to answer.

Firstly ignore the riff raff and fear mongerers in this thread. All bodybuilders should use insulin, I'm going to make a thread about that when I get the time.

The only dangerous part of insulin comes from being inexperienced at handling hypoglycemia. I've gone hypo hundreds of times throughout my life so I'm very much used to it. If you haven't yet gone full blown hypo it's not going to kill or hurt you BUT you could go hypo doing something that could be dangerous, like driving your car or something like that. Also insulin can be dangerous if you arent prepared with food/soda around at all times.

Hypoglycemia can be unpredictable, I use humalog and have gone hypo five or six hours after my last shot. Its an eerie feeling, you will be sweating like crazy yet freezing cold and it's hard to think. The hardest part of hypoglycemia is acting on it once you feel it coming. You tend to know it's happening and just let it happen, then you get drowsy and at some point will fiend for food like crazy.

Anyway I do NOT recommend Milos shakes or any crap like that. Do not model you food around insulin, model insulin around your needs, meal by meal.

I assure you it's an awesome tool not only for getting bigger but also staying healthy while eating huge amounts of food.

Thanks man, I started yesterday, 5iu is plenty. I'm considering 4, I'm in the middle of my workout right now post 5iu humalog and 12iu opti shots. Preworkout meal + sipping a shake during workout.

I'm not really getting the pump during my sets that I was hoping for but vascularity goes crazy 20 minutes after the shots. My bg is on the rise during my workout (the gh kicking in, my bg from food spikes and drops a little quicker) so I'll save the intra shake for postworkout, I don't want to get fat. I may need more slin.

I'm really just looking to take enough slin to cover the lypolysis from the GH. Is this a decent or effective idea? I can't find much to read on it. Do you know what bg I should be targeting during my workouts?

I'm not really getting the pump during my sets that I was hoping for but vascularity goes crazy 20 minutes after the shots. My bg is on the rise during my workout (the gh kicking in, my bg from food spikes and drops a little quicker) so I'll save the intra shake for postworkout, I don't want to get fat. I may need more slin.
Well firstly the pump you are looking for does not really exist. I do not know what your understanding of insulin and what it actually does in your body but I can tell you this quickly, insulin lowers blood sugar by inhibiting glucose production from your liver. It is NOT a nutrient transport or shuttle or whatever crap has been preached for years and years. I am writing a thread for this forum about insulin, hopefully by this weekend I will have it finished. For the time being ditch the pre intra post shakes please they do nothing and if you want to use something try 10ius log right before you head to the gym and bring a couple Powerades with you and drink them while you lift. Creatine and all that does nothing, I used creatine for years and when I stopped I saw no difference. The Milos shakes with insulin CAN be effective if you buy ALL the ingredients and time what you drink and inject perfectly. Even then the results, while noticeable, simply aren't equal to the time and money invested and they detract focus from lifting. You should be focused on the workout before you go, not timing carbs insulin gh etc to gain 2-3% at most. What I do works best, pin insulin before meals pin GH when you wake up and keep training time sacred.

Creatine and all that does nothing

there are other reasons to take creatine.....

Effects of Creatine Supplementation on Brain Function and Health - PubMed

I'm really just looking to take enough slin to cover the lypolysis from the GH. Is this a decent or effective idea? I can't find much to read on it. Do you know what bg I should be targeting during my workouts?
tbh, even if @Canadia is correct with most what he says about insulin, reading stuff like that makes me think you are not ready to use it.
The first sentence only gives me ???. I think Metformin is the better alternative for you.
Insulin is safe as Canadia said if you know what you do. And here i am not sure if this is the case with you.
You know, you cant simply say i take xg carbs for each iu and thats it. You train legs instead of arms --> your glucose expenture is way higher --> you need more carbs per IU. You had a stressful week and you are more depleted hence more insulin sensitive --> you need more carbs per IU. It depends on so many factors you always have to be prepared to go hypo and "negate" it. Else you will not enjoy your training sessions if you take it pre workout, trust me.
Drop the Insulin, take 1000-1500mg metformin daily (or berberine) and enjoy your HGH run.

tbh, even if @Canadia is correct with most what he says about insulin, reading stuff like that makes me think you are not ready to use it.
The first sentence only gives me ???. I think Metformin is the better alternative for you.
Insulin is safe as Canadia said if you know what you do. And here i am not sure if this is the case with you.
You know, you cant simply say i take xg carbs for each iu and thats it. You train legs instead of arms --> your glucose expenture is way higher --> you need more carbs per IU. You had a stressful week and you are more depleted hence more insulin sensitive --> you need more carbs per IU. It depends on so many factors you always have to be prepared to go hypo and "negate" it. Else you will not enjoy your training sessions if you take it pre workout, trust me.
Drop the Insulin, take 1000-1500mg metformin daily (or berberine) and enjoy your HGH run.
Isn't metformin horrible for you? Would it even work for 10 or 11iu of GH? I test bg 30 times each day so far.

This somalong sounds great but Im wondering how some russian underground lab can produce something that big pharma is not able to produce or invent. Really weird, makes this whole Long thing somehow scary in regards to long time side effects and so on

This somalong sounds great but Im wondering how some russian underground lab can produce something that big pharma is not able to produce or invent. Really weird, makes this whole Long thing somehow scary in regards to long time side effects and so on

Big pharma did invent it. There's research and studies done on long gh

both Gensci and Pfizer have a long version

@LSDPowerlifting : Metformin is one of the most useful "supplements" for enhanced bodybuilders. In which way should it be horrible? It has too many health benefits to not take it.
some say it lowers IGF or stuff like that but for an enhanced bodybuilder taking 5+ius of HGH together with trt etc. this doesnt matter at all.

Interesting. Just looked into this. Gensci makes Jintrolong (peg-rhGH) and Pfizer and OPKA make NGENLA (somatrogon). Both appear to be once weekly dosing.

http://en.gensci-china.com/gensci/cp1_somatropinAQ.asp?MaxID=11

Interesting. Just looked into this. Gensci makes Jintrolong (peg-rhGH) and Pfizer and OPKA make NGENLA (somatrogon). Both appear to be once weekly dosing.

Actually we are not fully underground guys :)
our team that created this product consists of several scientist guys who work at a public university. The salary there is not good but the equipment is very good and they have a lot of oppurtunities to make some research. So we just cooperate because we know them personally
About long terms sides you can check some info posted by @AlexDavis43 about pegGH

Generally yes. But their product is pegGH (at least Jintrolong) and our product is a GH receptors agonist (a heavy weight protein molecule with GH receptor binding sites)

I have scheduled bloodwork coming up this Friday at 10am. I've been pinning Somalong 2 times a week in conjunction with my cruise dose of 200mg test cyp. I plan to pin Thursday morning. Will this be sufficient to get an accurate reading for IGF levels? Also, does anyone know if there's any bloodwork credit offered? Thanks!

Also, I've been using 1cc of long a week. .5 on Mondays and Thursdays. Been on it since the end of May. Feel great. I feel like my pumps in the gym are a little better and I feel more 'round' if you will. Just my .02. If bloodwork looks good I want to buy more and run 1.5cc a week for 20 weeks during my upcoming Test/Deca/Primo blast. I'm 27, 6', 230lbs, roughly 14-15% bf. Thanks for any input!

I have scheduled bloodwork coming up this Friday at 10am. I've been pinning Somalong 2 times a week in conjunction with my cruise dose of 200mg test cyp. I plan to pin Thursday morning. Will this be sufficient to get an accurate reading for IGF levels? Also, does anyone know if there's any bloodwork credit offered? Thanks!

Also, I've been using 1cc of long a week. .5 on Mondays and Thursdays. Been on it since the end of May. Feel great. I feel like my pumps in the gym are a little better and I feel more 'round' if you will. Just my .02. If bloodwork looks good I want to buy more and run 1.5cc a week for 20 weeks during my upcoming Test/Deca/Primo blast. I'm 27, 6', 230lbs, roughly 14-15% bf. Thanks for any input!

I'm surprised .5ml is doing anything, but I know you'll love 1.5ml per week, my cruise dose is gonna be 1.25ml

Back