OneQ HGH

Still waiting. Tracking says item is in pre shipment and awaiting the package. Hopefully will come in this weekend. Looks like it shipped out 4/26.

Still waiting. Tracking says item is in pre shipment and awaiting the package. Hopefully will come in this weekend. Looks like it shipped out 4/26.
mine arrived monday.
took 0,3ml on tuesday to see if there are any immediate side effects. Non. So today i did my full dose and i only have one issue:
im at the end of my cut and i have barely any fat left on the stomach. Skin is very thin. Injecting close to 1ml subq leaves a huge lump that takes a while to fully dissolve and disappear.
--> @OneQ can somalong also be injected IM?

mine arrived monday.
took 0,3ml on tuesday to see if there are any immediate side effects. Non. So today i did my full dose and i only have one issue:
im at the end of my cut and i have barely any fat left on the stomach. Skin is very thin. Injecting close to 1ml subq leaves a huge lump that takes a while to fully dissolve and disappear.
Thats crappy, i hate those type of depots

mine arrived monday.
Yes, IM is ok

mine arrived monday.
When did you place your order?

last week Monday
Well shit, lol. I ordered mine last Tuesday. Tracking says it left the country of origin 5/2. Did you track yours? Any idea how long it took to get into the states after leaving europe? Sorry for all the questions. I'm just excited/anxious to get this shit lmfao.

Well shit, lol. I ordered mine last Tuesday. Tracking says it left the country of origin 5/2. Did you track yours? Any idea how long it took to get into the states after leaving europe? Sorry for all the questions. I'm just excited/anxious to get this shit lmfao.
~10-15 days to USA
Within 5 days inside Europe

Injecting close to 1ml subq leaves a huge lump that takes a while to fully dissolve and disappear.

Are you going for a full 1 mL per week? Trying to gauge people's dosing protocols, so if anyone else wants to chime in, cool.

Are you going for a full 1 mL per week? Trying to gauge people's dosing protocols, so if anyone else wants to chime in, cool.
I’ve been on long for 2 months. Have been experimenting with dosage to find sweet spot. I’m 124kg.42 years. Around 12-14% bf. Started at 1ml every 5 days. Felt pretty good but not a lot happened. Went up to 1.2ml per 5 days. (Which is recommended dosage for my weight)
Noticed more fat breaking down and feeling lot better. Less aches and pains. Moved up to 1.4ml per 5 days about 15 days ago. For me personally I feel this is my sweet spot. Can really feel body fat breaking down and look different every few days. Strength in gym is solid, losing fat and staying same weight. Going stick with this for few months. Feel good.
Is worth watching the subtitled somalong video on YouTube.

Back