OneQ HGH

They only ban stuff if they make money from it. They make nothing from it if u import gh. But if you get it on a scrypt they collect.
So many guys into gh. I feel left out. Like the guy without a date prom night. Your all getting laid and im trying to convincy my hand it isnt going to get pregnant if i wear a glove.

Fucking governments Ban everything. Ridiculous...GH is one of the most potent medicines for body regeneration. No wonder they ban it
I think I didn't express myself clearly. You can still buy at the pharmacy with a doctor's prescription and on black market here.

But you can't produce, sell, import (previously it was legal). For this you will go to jail for 8 years. Same for testosterone and other things

Hello,
This im my blood test of blue kit
4UI 1:30 before

Attachments

• 56CE90A1-06FC-4CB4-9140-98AD1EE0FE33.jpeg
    56CE90A1-06FC-4CB4-9140-98AD1EE0FE33.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 57
I think I didn't express myself clearly. You can still buy at the pharmacy with a doctor's prescription and on black market here.

But you can't produce, sell, import (previously it was legal). For this you will go to jail for 8 years. Same for testosterone and other things
I could get 8 years for buying and receiving gh? Or is importing just on you guys for selling it and shipping it in? They opened my pack last time but I still received it, each kit was opened individually.

View attachment 163118
Liver seems good, i’m on 350/400 gr of carbs. I will repeat the igf1 exam in 2-3 week
What else are you taking? Any gear that is taxing on the liver will destroy igf like tren, anadrol, etc.

I could get 8 years for buying and receiving gh? Or is importing just on you guys for selling it and shipping it in? They opened my pack last time but I still received it, each kit was opened individually.

What else are you taking? Any gear that is taxing on the liver will destroy igf like tren, anadrol, etc.
I take test/primo/npp and metformin. No 17a drugs

Hello guys,
First of all - sorry for my english. I will do my best to make it better :)

So, my name is Alex and I want present our brand here: OneQ.
May be some of you already know us and used our product. We are presented more than 2 years on Eroids (click here to visit our thread) You can find here some tests and feedbacks

Our company based in Russia and have full production cycle in this country. We are not resellers - we produce this product and sell directly. At this moment we produce only HGH in 2 forms: premixed and powder. Also we develop now "long" version of HGH - somalong (may be you know Jintrolong - same thing)
Vh73v7F9_o.jpg

And I hope to run this product in November-December

Our products:

OneQ Blue - premixed HGH 2 vials, 5ml each. 1 kit contains 30mg of HGH (90iu)
OneQ White - lyophilisate form 5 vial 3mg (45iu)
Purification rate same for both products:
RP-HPLC (EP 8.0) > 94%
SEC-HPLC (EP 8.0) > 96 %
Endotoxin level: <4 iu/mg
Host-cell-derived protein residues < 90 ppm/mg

Storage conditions:
White - 2 years at 2-40°C (35-104°F) Shock temp. >43°C (110°F) and <51°C (125°F) ~10-20 days. Better to store in the fridge
Blue - 2 years at 2-8°C (35-46°F) ~30 days with max temp 35°C (95°F) Shock temp. >43°C (110°F) and <51°C (125°F) ~2-5 days

Contact us: sales@oneq.shop

Shipping options:
EMS (50$, free for over $300, signature is required on delivery. ETA ~10 days)
Standard Shipping (30$, free for over $300, signature is not required on delivery. ETA ~15 days)
EU domestic (50$, no free shipping, ETA ~3-5 days within EU zone)

Payment:
BTC
WU (for orders 300$+)
MG (for orders 300$+)

Current prices:
OneQ Blue - 120$
OneQ white - 60$

Promo for Meso:
Code: MESO10 - 10% off for your order or code: MESO30 - 30$ off for your order
Just choose what will be the best for you :)

And ofc picture of the part of our stock (second part not yet packed or already packed in stealth boxes)
HpDhAnvG_o.jpg

Picture from the lab I will upload later (I think next week, we change layout now)
Russia you say?

I’m out.

Back