OneQ HGH

developing vacuols with PEG in them in theyr choroid plexus.

One of the points I’m making is that OneQ specifically claim that their product is *NOT* Pegylated HGH.

Either they’re lying or they’re selling some mysterious and unnamed research chemical who's identity they’re not interested in divulging.

Either way that’s reason enough for me to steer well clear of them.

Its probably one of the molecules researched before and cancelled. There is 100 times more money in medicine, than in selling GEAR to meat heads. Somalong if it was effective and safe....would be going on pharmaceutical market...with millions of dollars profit ahead....

I dont know what's in it (it show up on bloodwork as HGH anyway). But it surely works, especially for fat loss/keeping you lean.

ANYTHING you buy on black market and not from pharmacy is russian rulette. So talking about safety in black market is worthless.

How do we gauge chinese HGH? - by results, blood work.

How do we gauge somalong - same as above.

If safety is the talk - then throw into bin all peptides we know of, 99% of them are still within experimental stages or cancelled (cardarine for example)

My 2 cents.

I dont know what's in it (it show up on bloodwork as HGH anyway). But it surely works, especially for fat loss/keeping you lean.

ANYTHING you buy on black market and not from pharmacy is russian rulette. So talking about safety in black market is worthless.

If safety is the talk - then throw into bin all peptides we know of, 99% of them are still within experimental stages or cancelled (cardarine for example)

My 2 cents.
Actually no, we have for example Janoshik to test HGH....

SomaLONG increases IGF-1 but not endogenous GH secretion, right?

Serum GH assay will show no change?
Correct, somalong can be detected as endogenous GH on blood test by immunohistochemistry method

Yes we never told that our molecule passed medical research and yes we would like to make it but just need ~$2.000.000 and 5-7 years to make for ru market only. May be in future it will be real, but not now

Actually no, we have for example Janoshik to test HGH....
And Jano never test for endotoxins which is present in any GH and which is most important thing for immune reaction

Black market is a black market, unfortunately.

Steroids is well-known thing, but a lot of them produced in garage without any kind of sterilisation process
GH is well-known thing but no one know what is actually inside when we told about black market. What is 3D model of GH we bought? What is endotoxins level in GH we bought?
Peptides - there is nothing to say, no one know if it's safe, some of them actually absolutely not safe + we don't know what is actually inside and how it was produced

So everyone choose by himself

Last edited:

My 2 cents.
Cardarine isn’t a peptide.

Many peptides have been through clinical trials (CJC 1295, hexarelin), or are already prescribed medically (PT141, oxytocin).

Correct, somalong can be detected as endogenous GH on blood test by immunohistochemistry method

Yes we never told that our molecule passed medical research and yes we would like to make it but just need ~$2.000.000 and 5-7 years to make for ru market only. May be in future it will be real, but not now

And Jano never test for endotoxins which is present in any GH and which is most important thing for immune reaction

Black market is a black market, unfortunately.

Steroids is well-known thing, but a lot of them produced in garage without any kind of sterilisation process
GH is well-known thing but no one know what is actually inside when we told about black market. What is 3D model of GH we bought? What is endotoxins level in GH we bought?
Peptides - there is nothing to say, no one know if it's safe, some of them actually absolutely not safe + we don't know what is actually inside and how it was produced

So everyone choose by himself
Nobody ever complained about your HGH. On contrary with your quality control you claim...is definitelly one of the higher levels here... Im talking about somalong- lets be honest here...we have no idea if its neurotoxic, or increases risk of cancer....so on and so on. And honestly it sounds so interesting I am 100% tempted to try it...but its trully a russian roullette man.

It just seems really sketchy that a company selling something you inject into your body, won’t tell you what that compound is. Like, sorry but fuck that.

Do you really think that some sketchy Russian GH provider has developed their own proprietary molecule and put it through secret trials to assess its efficacy? Of course not

They took something from the pre-existing literature and got it made. And now they won’t tell their customers what it is.

It’s one fucking giant red flag.

Do you really think that some sketchy Russian GH provider has developed their own proprietary molecule and put it through secret trials to assess its efficacy? Of course not

They took something from the pre-existing literature and got it made. And now they won’t tell their customers what it is.

It’s one fucking giant red flag.
Trials definitelly not, but this is little conspiracy theory....but I know for a fact big goverments do theyr secret research...I wouldnt be suprised if this is simply molecule developed for russian doping program...now taken to black market....

Just googled this BTW
"Somatrogon©, a long-acting human growth hormone (hGH) molecule, is a once-weekly injectable, created using recombinant technology, for the treatment of pediatric and adult growth hormone deficiency (GHD). The molecule consists of the natural peptide sequence of native growth hormone and the 28 amino acids of the C-Terminus Peptide (CTP) of the human chorionic gonadotropin hormone. This molecule, as compared to current GH replacement therapies, is intended to reduce the injection frequency from a daily to once a week in adults and children with GHD." So there you go, another variation.

@OneQ would you please clarify. SomaLONG is GH receptor agonist that increases serum GH and SomaLONG itself can also be detected as GH?

Here's where you said it's a GH receptor agonist: OneQ HGH

Here's where you said it increases GH: OneQ HGH

How does a GH receptor agonist increase GH? It should really only increase IGF-1, unless like you say the increased GH is from SomaLONG being detected as GH.

@Petarosus188 and @I6JQdr06 asked good questions.

Thank you.

@OneQ would you please clarify. SomaLONG is GH receptor agonist that increases serum GH and SomaLONG itself can also be detected as GH?

Here's where you said it's a GH receptor agonist: OneQ HGH

Here's where you said it increases GH: OneQ HGH

How does a GH receptor agonist increase GH? It should really only increase IGF-1, unless like you say the increased GH is from SomaLONG being detected as GH.

@Petarosus188 and @I6JQdr06 asked good questions.

Thank you.

It can not be detected as GH by hplc is you mean that.
there is a test by @janoshik floating around where somalong was tested and the result was 0mg growth hormone

Back