Online dating sites

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Terminator, Jun 30, 2019.

1. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

No but just about everything else he’s described.

T-Bagger likes this.
  2. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Well I keep telling @MisterSuperGod we’re not married but he’s keeps saying maybe you aren’t but I am :confused:

johntt44, MisterSuperGod and T-Bagger like this.
  3. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Now would be really good time to tell her to go fuck herself. Do it for your kid

HIGHRISK and T-Bagger like this.
  4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Oh snap... he’s one of those :eek:

HIGHRISK and MisterSuperGod like this.
  5. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

E6B5F5E5-225B-4066-B383-B8CB4D69F07D.jpeg

TideGear and T-Bagger like this.
  6. 350lift

350lift Member

DOWNLOAD “TEXTNOW” app ur welcome. Everyone making it way over complicated

7. Yea I’ve had it for a couple years, originally used it to hire hookers.

8. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Me, looking over my coworkers shoulder at his phone: " How is it called "Overeaters anonymous" when they post their pics on the internet?"
    Coworker: " Its not, it's Match.com"

T-Bagger likes this.
  9. Anyone used match.com? Do you gotta pay to message the girls or is it like OkCupid where messages are free but you have to pay to see likes..not really trying to pay for no membership lol.

Tbh I haven’t seen as many obese women on match, at least in my area. Of course my opinion on what constitutes a fatty greatly differs from many on here, eg I like soft/curvy/thick/phat booty girls but to those that only like shredded chicks they may consider a curvy woman as fat where as I don’t.

Btcowboy likes this.
  10. rpbb

With match, you have to pay

The Terminator likes this.
  11. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Dude, just go find a swingers club

12. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Well tbh, hes looking for a 50+yo woman. Hes older.

13. Ah ok then, I signed up and it when I hit the message button it didn’t prompt me to pay but maybe when i actually hit enter it will or make me pay to read a reply idk, not trying to pay lol.

From what I’ve heard most of the swingers clubs in my area are 99% single dudes trying to join in on something lol, heard there was a ladyboy giving bj’s out tho lol. Now in Portland I hear their clubs are pretty good. Meh I’ll just start going out again, I prefer face to face anyway, more fun and easier..

Ah ok that makes sense, I’ve set the filter to like 37 or 39 or something so I haven’t seen the older women. I’d be down to hit up the cougars but I figured match is like eharmony where everyone’s looking for something serious.

14. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Expand your borders. Columbus, OH has a good one.

15. That’s like 2500 miles away, way too far to get laid, which I could do right here lol. Was more looking at these online sites to find something more than a hookup

16. rpbb

match will let you look all you want without paying, just won't let you send any messages. If you decide to pay, wait till the email you one of their deals. I used to have really good luck on that site, but that was years ago. I would probably use bumble and pof these days

17. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Ohio corn fed ! hehe:)

18. rpbb

and I find most of the cougars are on pof

19. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Why did I think you were in IN?

20. Hacksaw Jim

Hacksaw Jim Member

When it comes to the local white girl,,you are definitely right when you say 'high status, sucess and wealth are more important then looks'. Now,,, I do not know if your in the USA or Canada,, but in Canada,, if a white girl is with a guy that is wealthy with material possessions;;;;; and lets say one day that guy looses his high paying job and his material possessions;;;; then his white girlfriend/wife will leave him for another guy the is successful. So you see,, most cases the white girl marries a man for his wealth and material possessions,, not because she truly loves him. As with asian woman that are here as recent arrivals,,, it is the extreme opposite. If you loose your high paying job,,,, then that asian woman will still be with you. Thats what you call a real woman with a heart of gold. I myself have only had one white canadian girlfriend here in Canada. The relationship lasted only two months. I was so miserable and depressed being with her that I just had to get out. When I met my next girl that was japanese,, the relationship was just perfect. I was actually poor at the time. It was unbelievable being with her. I never went back to a white girl since then. This is why I tell you terminator to explore meeting recently arrived foriegn woman. Whether their latin, asian, black or whatever. But overall,, its not the color of the person that matters. If your happy with that girl,,, then thats what matters the most