Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Online dating sites

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Terminator, Jun 29, 2019.

1. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I always thought she was pretty hot and loved her thick body.

Oldschool likes this.
  2. That and the 16 year old thing lol

3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I missed that part lol

4. lol I was beginning to wonder

T-Bagger likes this.
  5. MaxVolume

MaxVolume Member

Reminds me of the good ole ‘summer teeth’ “some of her teeth are here, some are there” or the “she looks good from far, but far from good” or the ‘butter face’ “everything but her face” sayings.

I actually met my current gf on PoF 10 years ago. It was the go-to online dating site at that time (free, tons of girls, pretty easy to hook up). I still remember what she was wearing and everything the first time she came over. I’m pretty sure we ended up staying at my place and banging on that first night. It was easy as pie back then.

Crazy we got back together 9 years later and 1 state removed. I never thought she was gf material back then. Paid off to never completely lose touch.

rpbb likes this.
  6. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

There is that whole “age of consent thing” :oops:

Kidding! Just wait two more years!

The Terminator likes this.
  7. 16 is the age of consent here but there are a few exceptions, if you’re already married, if the 16-17 year old is related, you’re a teacher/school worker and the are a student. Still too young. These 16 year olds look grown up but they aren’t, then again I’m an irresponsible dumbass

8. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Someone’s done their homework

Oldschool, movingiron88 and Iron Vett like this.
  9. Meh I’m an esquire so..I’ll prove it by telling you this..you can get convicted of 1st degree murder and you can still get paroled here, unless it’s aggravated 1st degree murder then its life, no more death penalty.

10. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Where is “here”?

11. A place that has several of the largest companies in the world

T-Bagger likes this.
  12. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

kind of got off track, how about getting back to the online dating. anyone having any luck

The Terminator likes this.
  13. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

@MindlessWork what do you think?

Oldschool likes this.
  14. Well I had this girl message me most likely looking to fuck but i didn’t see it till the next day, and my cock wasn’t in fuckin shape at that moment anyway. I’m sure others that put even a sliver of effort.

15. rpbb

Just was thinking that you might be on to something dating the foreign chicks, seems like a good idea

16. That was @Hacksaw Jim that mentioned the foreign women, I just agreed cause I kinda felt they would make better serious gf/wives for a long time, and my mom has always told me to find an Asian women. The best foreign girls are the ones that live in villages. My uncles friend found a wife 20 years younger from a village in his home country despite the fact he had some huge debts, so not wealthy, and 20 years later they’re still married. Luckily I have no specific race requirements so not an issue marrying a foreign woman.

I don’t think tinder or bumble is the place to find a serious gf tho, I mean you see girls looking for something serious but still. Maybe eharmony or match, or okcupid for the free sites.

rpbb likes this.
  17. Hacksaw Jim

Hacksaw Jim Member

You got a very smart mom there terminator;)
    I myself have known a lot of white canadian guys be married to white canadian girls and I can tell you that the consensus across the board is that most white guys are depressed and miserable with their white girlfriends or wifes. But I have noticed that white guys just experience sheer happiness when their involved with a foriegn girl. I remember my first japanese girlfriend,, at age 21;;;; just the greatest woman imaginable. She brought me out to movies,, took me out for dinner,, brought me out on vacations with her;;; all at her own expense. Now,,,, god forbid a white girl do such a thing for her man:eek:
    But,, unfortunately we had to break up. My mom saw how happy I was with her (and how depressed I was with the previous white girl) and told me that she only wanted me to be with an asian girl in the future,, just like your mom told you terminator. Every since then all my girlfriends since the age of 21 have been of oriental asian decent and south asian;,;; all newly arrived in Canada. :)

Artifex and The Terminator like this.
  18. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Something in me as a man couldn’t let a woman pay for me.

TideGear and Oldschool like this.
  19. Hacksaw Jim

Hacksaw Jim Member

If a foriegn girl wants to show you how crazy she is for you;;;; then why not? Its just really a cultural mentality here in Canada that the guy pays everything for the girl. But in Asia,, it actually goes both ways. That is how it went for me and my past Asian girlfriends. I would spoil them and they would spoil me. Money was not ever an issue. Although the spoiling of each other was always done in moderation. Hell,, if the asian girl wants to show me that she is crazy about me by taking me out for dinner;;; then I am not going to insist I pay for the dinner. If I did,, then that asian girl would very likely take it as an insult. Were not talking about american or canadian cultural woman here,, but foriegn woman with a totally different concept in the way on how they share their admiration for their guys. You have to experience being with a foreign woman,, whether she be asian, african black, latino or whatever to really see what I mean. Being with a foriegn woman is an extreme different world that I simply can't put into words

T-Bagger likes this.
  20. rpbb

why