Opinions on managing e2 on a gram of test.

I was talking about people who do a pct and don't inject aromatising hormones.

You seem to have a problem following the conversation.

After their hormones get balanced they stop feeling like shit and have regular estrogen levels EVEN without inj aromatising compounds.

If what you say would be true they would never balance out after using aromasin but they do so you are wrong.

You just deflected the conversation again.

Lack of estrogen can make the brain shrivel up.

I just hope you don't have this.

You know anyone who only did one cycle ?

No, there's always a second, and a third.

Because of the exact reasons I described.

I’ve heard of asin permanently lowering e2, but as far as I know it’s been a low couple individual anecdotes. Not something widespread or said to be objectively true in a measurable and repeatable way. I could be wrong, but that’s my recollection offhand.
If that was the case, then breast cancer patients would have a fixed duration of aromasin. Which they don't.

it’s been a low couple individual anecdotes. Not something widespread or said to be objectively true in a measurable and repeatable way.

You are not reading the correct forums to appreciate the extent of the issue.

Of course bodybuilding forums won't be representative because :

1) the average steroid user has a very low education level, low self-awareness and low cognition. That's just a basic anthropological observation.
They can't tell how they actually feel, they are just bros living day to day without asking too many questions.

2) the average steroid user always goes back on something, he has no way to tell what's making him feel shitty the few times he is cognizant enough to know he does, there are too many variables at play.

We are doomed to be using aromatisable compounds for life after a single use of Aromasin.
this is strictly untrue.

Every single steroid user who goes off feels like shit, not because they are shutdown and lack androgens, but because they don't aromatise enough after using Aromasin.
this is strictly untrue

You just don't realize it until you come off.
we have decades of peoples PCT bloodwork, i think people have a good idea.

What makes you think serum levels are reflective of what happens at the receptor level ?
Post any piece of clinical data suggesting aromasin or any AI for that matter causes ER downregulation. Or even interacts with the ER at all. You realize these medications bind to the aromatase enzyme correct? not the estrogen receptor. you are getting your class of drugs grossly mixed up.

The forums you read may not be appropriate or high level enough to find victims of such a phenomenon.

Try PhoenixRising CFS forum and Propeciahelp forum, it's a whole other level of information on biology in general.
post a link to any thread corroborating your claims instead of pretending to be more informed because you are passively aware of a medical forum.

Everyone WILL get it.
this is strictly untrue

Not everyone will be in enough tune with their body to notice it or able to produce a logical reasoning as to why they feel like shit coming off steroids :)
Again, decades of bloodwork and clinical data on secondary hypogonadism and its negative effects.

Post any piece of clinical data suggesting aromasin or any AI for that matter causes ER downregulation. Or even interacts with the ER at all. You realize these medications bind to the aromatase enzyme correct? not the estrogen receptor. you are getting your class of drugs grossly mixed up.
Bro, just trust me

You are not reading the correct forums to appreciate the extent of the issue.

Of course bodybuilding forums won't be representative because :

1) the average steroid user has a very low education level, low self-awareness and low cognition. That's just a basic anthropological observation.
They can't tell how they actually feel, they are just bros living day to day without asking too many questions.

2) the average steroid user always goes back on something, he has no way to tell what's making him feel shitty the few times he is cognizant enough to know he does, there are too many variables at play.
Speak for yourself, I have a terminal degree. And if there is evidence you’re aware of, you’re more than welcome to share with the class instead of ‘just trust me, bro’.

You’re the one making the claim. The onus is on you to provide a basis for it. It’s not up to the audience to vet the things you say, lest they then be deemed true by fiat.

I agree with @BigTomJ . I think that if this is a thing its extremely rare. Once the AI is removed e2 will return to normal. Think about it, if this was the case why would anyone ever use an AI? If it permanently stopped e2 conversion then guys would be tanking e2 and would feel like shit if they used it for more than just one time like dude is trying to say. It just doesnt make sense.

yeah man ive been taking gear for over a decade. I have always done 1mg adex 3x a week on 1 gram. I was seeking more opinions and experiences using aromasin or proviron as I am going to have to use one of those.
You should only be taking an AI when you see sides not having a schedule of when you take it ex: “3x a week”. Keeping estrogen in a good range has a lot of benefits, you shouldn’t be crashing it just to prevent gyno you’re leaving lots of Benifits on the table including size. From my experience, 12.5mg of aromasin combated my gyno flare ups equivalent to 0.5 Arimidex. Not saying they’re equal but blindly experimenting I’ve noticed similar results

Or even interacts with the ER at all. You realize these medications bind to the aromatase enzyme correct? not the estrogen receptor. you are getting your class of drugs grossly mixed up.

You don't get it do you ?

Aromasin -> serum e2 lowering -> massive e2 receptor upregulation to compensate -> once e2 comes back up e2 receptors are overwhelmed -> e2 receptor permanent downregulation

Same as what happens with finasteride for androgen receptors

It doesn't have to be directly impacting the receptor to have a ripple effect on it ;)

Aromasin -> serum e2 lowering -> massive e2 receptor upregulation to compensate -> once e2 comes back up e2 receptors are overwhelmed -> e2 receptor permanent downregulation

It doesn't have to be directly impacting the receptor to have a ripple effect on it ;)
Have you solved crushed E2 due to aromasin?

You just don't get it do you?

This doesn't happen.
Cite any source you want.

You don't actually know what you're talking about, you're just a fountain of nonsense.

You just don't get it do you?

Parroting me doesn't make you comical nor bright ;)

This doesn't happen.
Cite any source you want.

So ... because a study has never been conducted on a particular topic makes said topic non-existant ? ;)

You don't actually know what you're talking about, you're just a fountain of nonsense.

You are thick, but not in the sense you think you are ;)

Parroting me doesn't make you comical nor bright ;)

So ... because a study has never been conducted on a particular topic makes said topic non-existant ? ;)

You are thick, but not in the sense you think you are ;)
"Trust me bro"

i didnt ask for a study.
i asked for a source. like any source. I didnt even ask for a credible source.

I know general comprehension is not a strong suit of yours. but seriously this is beginning to become embarrassing mr vet.

"Trust me bro"

i didnt ask for a study.
i asked for a source. like any source. I didnt even ask for a credible source.

I know general comprehension is not a strong suit of yours. but seriously this is beginning to become embarrassing mr vet.

A source is a link to an article written by just anyone on the internet, and that someone could be me.
How will that reassure you in any greater way as long as it's not a study ?

No, it won't, you are getting entangled in your own lack of logic ;)

A source is a link to an article written by just anyone on the internet, and that someone could be me.
Could be, but then it would be something other than an anonymous forum troll nobody making claims out of nowhere with absolutely nothing to back those claims.

How will that reassure you in any greater way as long as it's not a study ?
It wont, but youre inability to back up your ludicrous statements with even a shred of citation proves my point for me. youre a clown parading as a vet for some imaginary internet cool guy points.

No, it won't, you are getting entangled in your own lack of logic ;)
careful not to hurt yourself with those mental gymnastics

Could be, but then it would be something other than an anonymous forum troll nobody making claims out of nowhere with absolutely nothing to back those claims.

It wont, but youre inability to back up your ludicrous statements with even a shred of citation proves my point for me. youre a clown parading as a vet for some imaginary internet cool guy points.

careful not to hurt yourself with those mental gymnastics

I get an utter satisfaction knowing that I'm running circles around you in what is my third language, not only dominating you in every logical sense but also having acquired more knowledge in every biology section possible and demonstrating it to your unaware senses, which are highly incapable of questioning their shortcomings ;)

I get an utter satisfaction knowing that I'm running circles around you in what is my third language, not only dominating you in every logical sense but also having acquired more knowledge in every biology section possible and demonstrating it to your unaware senses, which are highly incapable of questioning their shortcomings ;)
adorable.

good luck with all that Dwight