MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti-Tropin HGH - Canadian Domestic

How long are you gonna run it for?

I've got 6 months worth @ 4iu daily waiting in the freezer for me to start in april.

Was only going to run a maybe 3 months on 6iu
Maybe in the winter time to assist with a bulk.

Right now about to start a 4iu 6 month run
BG starts to creep up around that mark.
Instead of combatting it with Metformin, I just stop lol.

Cape Bretton? He's a Newfie?

Canadian Brawn.
I used to be on that board until i got into it with a source (PGAnabolics)
Apparently a "Trusted member" shouldnt be calling a source there a "Fucking scammer"

Backhoe just loves to chirp me for being on any board except Meso

Canadian Brawn.
Apparently a "Trusted member" shouldnt be calling a source there a "Fucking scammer"

I mean if it was CB it does warrant you getting made fun of for, it's gotta be top 2 for shilliest board no? :D

Excited to try out this batch, great service as always.

Canadian Brawn.

I'm guilty of CJM. I got booted off of that shill board Northern lifters for telling a mod he was full of shit! Also called out a couple body tech products as bunk.....

Funny thing is they still have me as a member, but am " indefinitely banned from posting". It just bumps their #'s for members.....

I'm guilty of CJM. I got booted off of that shill board Northern lifters for telling a mod he was full of shit! Also called out a couple body tech products as bunk.....

Funny thing is they still have me as a member, but am " indefinitely banned from posting". It just bumps their #'s for members.....

Are you posting claims of items being fake with proof? Or just talking shit

It's a drug term. Like when you roll up to the weed spot and you're like "yo, dog! Hit me up wit a fat ass dimer."

Basically the HGH doesn't have any traces of weed in it. That's a good thing.

I'm not an HGH or Rocket Scientist so I'm gonna say this explanation on dimer is 100% factual, you in fact do not want any weed in your HGH.

Starting the 120iu greys tomorrow. Can't get serum test done, but I will be monitoring how much it increases my blood sugar throughout the day. Will report back soon.

I'm not an HGH or Rocket Scientist so I'm gonna say this explanation on dimer is 100% factual, you in fact do not want any weed in your HGH
Ok buddy, keep believing that. Dimer is the shit the GH in your fridge probably has a shitload (if you're lucky.) Why do you think people always get drowzy and hungry after a shot?