MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti-Tropin HGH - Canadian Domestic

DA6568C4-B24F-422D-A2CE-8CA704BC6EB2.jpeg5870BDAC-FD5B-44D2-9D8F-E00F89CA984B.jpeg

This is my first order with opti, I ordered the 120iu grey tops.

I am recovering from a labrum surgery and have been taking hgh (primatropin) at 3iu a day thus far. After seeing a lot of good reviews for opti on here and other forums, and also the fact I can get 120iu for cheaper than I can get 100iu of prima I decided to try it out

a lot of ppl said the packaging was shit and saw some pics of plain white boxes and I honestly don’t care if the product is good but obviously they have listened to those complaints lol
No label on vials tho

packaging is nice but tbh primatropin packaging is nicer, but that is not what rly matters

when I’m done with this kit of primatropin in a couple weeks I’m gonna switch to opti and continue at the same dose 3iu/day and I’ll update in a bit

Pardon my ignorance I am trying to buy btc with my phone and cannot figure out which app is trustworthy to buy the coins? Do I need a wallet app or what? I cant seem to get coinbase to process the transaction I have crypto fired up and my account linked but can I buy btc and then use the same app to send btc? I dont want to buy btc with crypto and then have the funds stuck for some reason. This is all new to me. Thanks
Hey bro! You the same Methyl Mike from Ulters AFboard from back in the day ?

M18

Pardon my ignorance I am trying to buy btc with my phone and cannot figure out which app is trustworthy to buy the coins? Do I need a wallet app or what? I cant seem to get coinbase to process the transaction I have crypto fired up and my account linked but can I buy btc and then use the same app to send btc? I dont want to buy btc with crypto and then have the funds stuck for some reason. This is all new to me. Thanks
Use shakepay or binance app

Use shakepay or binance app
So I had to wait nearly two weeks for binance to approve me today I purchased 1k worth of btc on binance and tried to place and order and they're fucking telling me I have to wait TEN DAYS to be able to send btc. What's up with that??. Ten days is a lifetime if btc tanks in that time I lose all my money?? This is insane. I emailed binance to see if they'll free up my money. What should I do?

So I had to wait nearly two weeks for binance to approve me today I purchased 1k worth of btc on binance and tried to place and order and they're fucking telling me I have to wait TEN DAYS to be able to send btc. What's up with that??. Ten days is a lifetime if btc tanks in that time I lose all my money?? This is insane. I emailed binance to see if they'll free up my money. What should I do?
Btc isn’t going to tank in 10 days brother, with the price of Bitcoin right now, and assuming they can unlodge that ship then your Bitcoin will likely be worth a little more then it is now.

Still, find a better, quicker way. I buy with one app and transfer to a wallet (another app) and then use that wallet to send to the seller. All done in about 30 minutes.

10 days? WTF?

If you’re Canadian try bitbuy, I was able to buy and send Bitcoin within 12 hours I think more like 2 or 3.

If you’re Canadian try bitbuy, I was able to buy and send Bitcoin within 12 hours I think more like 2 or 3.

tbh as a Canadian Shakepay can't be beat @Methyl Mike. Just get yourself verified and it's instant purchase with e-transfer and you won't be limited.

Did you get your Binance fully verified and its STILL a 10 day hold on withdrawals?!

I would only use Binance/Kraken/etc. if you wanted to trade on a platform. Shakepay is the play for Canadians with I think 0 fees.

tbh as a Canadian Shakepay can't be beat @Methyl Mike. Just get yourself verified and it's instant purchase with e-transfer and you won't be limited.

Did you get your Binance fully verified and its STILL a 10 day hold on withdrawals?!

I would only use Binance/Kraken/etc. if you wanted to trade on a platform. Shakepay is the play for Canadians with I think 0 fees.
Literally the same process as bitbuy, and you can buy a few current cryptos, etransfer takes all of an hour for your first one and 10-40 mins any after that.

Prob is I am not canadian. Yes fully verified on binance took a long fking time too. I am either going to try the wallet transfer and if that doesn't work guess I'll find a btc atm. Tho they are super expensive I've been waiting to order like three weeks now. Also binance had yet to withdraw funds from my bank despite showing I have 1k worth of btc so I am just guessing I won't be able to do anything with the money until they at least withdraw from my account. Unless I catch a windfall lol.

Getting from opti sorry for polluting this fine thread with my nonsense. ATM it is.

Prob is I am not canadian. Yes fully verified on binance took a long fking time too. I am either going to try the wallet transfer and if that doesn't work guess I'll find a btc atm. Tho they are super expensive I've been waiting to order like three weeks now. Also binance had yet to withdraw funds from my bank despite showing I have 1k worth of btc so I am just guessing I won't be able to do anything with the money until they at least withdraw from my account. Unless I catch a windfall lol.

Getting from opti sorry for polluting this fine thread with my nonsense. ATM it is.
If you’re not Canadian why are you buying from opti Canada?

I am not but I get emails whenever people post in a thread I posted in and I feel.compelled to respond to people who take the time to respond to me.
Ah okay, no that makes sense, I was just wondering why you would
Be purchasing from opti-can if the case is that your not Canadian with all the other American domestic vendors.

Shit man I am sorry to hear that. I never bought 1k worth of coin on binance but I did buy alot more on shakepay. I have always enjoyed shakepays user interface much more than binance.

Shit man I am sorry to hear that. I never bought 1k worth of coin on binance but I did buy alot more on shakepay. I have always enjoyed shakepays user interface much more than binance.
Good to know. I will not be using binance in the future.

Ah okay, no that makes sense, I was just wondering why you would
Be purchasing from opti-can if the case is that your not Canadian with all the other American domestic vendors.
No worries. We get GH cheap but ya'll get pareto and other can only domestics. Good and.bad to everything I guess.