MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti-Tropin HGH - Canadian Domestic

In Canada binance is literally the best exchange by far, shakepay is good for buying just BTC and ETH, everything else I use binance.

Binance.us is a completely different story and is hot garbage.

also, I’ve been using 3iu a week since my surgery on March 5 and my surgeon, my doctor and my physio are all shocked at how fast I am recovering. Was expected to be in a sling 2-3 more weeks and I’m already out doing physio

also, I’ve been using 3iu a week since my surgery on March 5 and my surgeon, my doctor and my physio are all shocked at how fast I am recovering. Was expected to be in a sling 2-3 more weeks and I’m already out doing physio
That's great!

This will be my first run of GH I have some lingering injuries and I am hoping this will help, I ordered on the 22nd and received my order on the 24th so the shipping was super fast and the rep was really good to deal with, I will update further when I have so good data as to how I react but so far so good.

Attachments

• 20210402_123845.jpg
    20210402_123845.jpg
    587.8 KB · Views: 46
This will be my first run of GH I have some lingering injuries and I am hoping this will help, I ordered on the 22nd and received my order on the 24th so the shipping was super fast and the rep was really good to deal with, I will update further when I have so good data as to how I react but so far so good.

Will help yes,
But dont expext much for healing of old injuries.
I've lost count of how much GH I've run, doesn't t really make any of my injuries "Better" by much.

How much are you running?

Will help yes,
But dont expext much for healing of old injuries.
I've lost count of how much GH I've run, doesn't t really make any of my injuries "Better" by muh.

How much are you running?

The plan is to start at 1.5 a day and work up to 4 and see how I react this is my first time running it so im going to play it cautious.

The plan is to start at 1.5 a day and work up to 4 and see how I react this is my first time running it so im going to play it cautious.

1.5 much of the time is a replacement dose.
I think youd be pretty safe with 2iu for a month or so.

I REALLY like 2iu pinned AM fasted and add some cardio, watch the lbs melt away.

Anyways, good luck brother, hopefully it helps with your injuries

1.5 much of the time is a replacement dose.
I think youd be pretty safe with 2iu for a month or so.

I REALLY like 2iu pinned AM fasted and add some cardio, watch the lbs melt away.

Anyways, good luck brother, hopefully it helps with your injuries

Thanks for the advise man much appreciated.

@Opti-Canada how come everyone else got the cool new boxes with their grey tops and I got the plain boring white one lol

@Opti-Canada how come everyone else got the cool new boxes with their grey tops and I got the plain boring white one lol

Same here I jerk off to labels and packaging and I'm absolutely out raged. jk but atleast its better than plain boxes.

I *think* the boxes are shipped in the old style hyge/kig way separate from the vials and you have to request the packaging. My guess is opti-can just started getting the packaging too.

Ordered ten 120s and got all whites.

@Opti-Canada, you around brother?
I’m still here my friend.
Haha I recently just got the new packaging for the kits, so every kit that’s been going out the last couple weeks has had the new packaging.
Same here I jerk off to labels and packaging and I'm absolutely out raged. jk but atleast its better than plain boxes.

I *think* the boxes are shipped in the old style hyge/kig way separate from the vials and you have to request the packaging. My guess is opti-can just started getting the packaging too.

Ordered ten 120s and got all whites.
No need to request them, every kit now is repackaged. I was shipped the new packaging separately from the kits, so I repackaged them since they’ve touch down.