MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti-Tropin HGH - Canadian Domestic

It's the same product and I believe the most recent results are actually done by OptiCan. Look through the threads and you'll find it.
Same product but no one has tested it to prove that? Seems strange to me, why people are relying on a source or reseller posting the results. Imo those tests could be considered bias.

Same product but no one has tested it to prove that? Seems strange to me, why people are relying on a source or reseller posting the results. Imo those tests could be considered bias.

@Logan44551 had the grey tops tested but if you don't trust it then you can gladly send it in yourself and pay for the cost and share it with the class as well.

I ran IGF1 bloods was 461 or 471 will have to look it up , that was 3.11 IU ED for about 45 days. That’s good enough for me , my anti aging doctor was very impressed.

Just looked , was 460 on the purple /pink tops

Also @GohomeOrLift I went with some Jintropins from this source and they came back as genuine so I can say they definitely aren't peddling junk when Jins are highly faked.

Also used the greytops with no complaints but never ran the one with dimer, I see no point buying the cheaper lower quality one.

I also got the 280 kits but I haven’t started them yet I’m excited to start them in about 6 weeks, how will u be dosing the gh? I got 3 kits and I’m planning on running 14iu post workout 4 times a week, only experience with gh prior to this would be some cheap generics at 5iu per day for a few cycles of 4-5 months at a time so I’m excited to experiment with these and see what happens lol
I'm running 2iu in the morning and 2iu before bed just to test the waters and see where things go.

I'm also running 500mg test e and 50 mg of anavar on workout days.

I would never even think to attempt running 14iu but let me know how it works out for you anyway.

I'm running 2iu in the morning and 2iu before bed just to test the waters and see where things go.

I'm also running 500mg test e and 50 mg of anavar on workout days.

I would never even think to attempt running 14iu but let me know how it works out for you anyway.

Anytime I hear of people on Meso running these doses like a vial a day or 10iu+ a day it usually follows with

"I can't fucking sleep"
"My CTS is so bad"
"the numbness is almost unbearable my arms keep falling asleep"

and I'd guess they look like the michelin man without a diuretics. I just don't think these numbers are necessary unless your Big Ramy or something. Again I look at it from a benefits to health risk scenario, to each their own and I'm sure their are some smarter guys on here who can elucidate on why 10iu+ a day is a good idea.

I'm curious what the big boys in the IFBB Open run generics or pharma if anyone has heard lol.

Anytime I hear of people on Meso running these doses like a vial a day or 10iu+ a day it usually follows with

"I can't fucking sleep"
"My CTS is so bad"
"the numbness is almost unbearable my arms keep falling asleep"

and I'd guess they look like the michelin man without a diuretics. I just don't think these numbers are necessary unless your Big Ramy or something. Again I look at it from a benefits to health risk scenario, to each their own and I'm sure their are some smarter guys on here who can elucidate on why 10iu+ a day is a good idea.

I'm curious what the big boys in the IFBB Open run generics or pharma if anyone has heard lol.
A few Ifbb pros Iv talked to and national level guys have run anywhere from 2-6iu pharma depending how much money they want to spend some have tried 8-9iu for a short time but it gets really expensive or generics usually atleast a few iu more anywhere from 5-15iu a day, personally Iv never run more then 5iu of generics a day (arctotropin)

A few Ifbb pros Iv talked to and national level guys have run anywhere from 2-6iu pharma depending how much money they want to spend some have tried 8-9iu for a short time but it gets really expensive or generics usually atleast a few iu more anywhere from 5-15iu a day, personally Iv never run more then 5iu of generics a day (arctotropin)
Anything but opti in Canada is total garbage

It’s the fact I’ve seen after years and years of sub par UGL gh

serostim, or opti.

Norvo
Primo
Citadel

all super low quality when compared to opti

serostim, or opti.

Norvo
Primo
Citadel

Yet you can't even back up this statement(Zero customer testing) lol

serostim, or opti.

Norvo
Primo
Citadel

Iv tried a few different generics and was never too impressed with any of them I’m excited to see how opti compares to them

Yet you can't even back up this statement(Zero customer testing) lol
Honestly just go get it tested then and then we will all know. All I see if guys bitching about testing or uncertainty but none of them are willing to fork over the cash to bring complete certainties to the products.

Get it tested or quit bitching.

I've only dealt with opti once but he's extremely professional and quick to reply. I've used half a kit of grey tops at 2-3ius a day. I noticed slight changes in sleep. Fucking wildly vivid dreams, and feeling fuller. I decided to save the rest for my cut and to get another kit. I didn't blow up or add 50lbs to my lifts but i felt good while taking it and recovery definitely increased. So I started running it immediately post workout which was about 4-5 hours pre bed time and I noticed less fatigue carry over into the next day

Honestly just go get it tested then and then we will all know. All I see if guys bitching about testing or uncertainty but none of them are willing to fork over the cash to bring complete certainties to the products.

I've only dealt with opti once but he's extremely professional and quick to reply. I've used half a kit of grey tops at 2-3ius a day. I noticed slight changes in sleep. Fucking wildly vivid dreams, and feeling fuller. I decided to save the rest for my cut and to get another kit. I didn't blow up or add 50lbs to my lifts but i felt good while taking it and recovery definitely increased. So I started running it immediately post workout which was about 4-5 hours pre bed time and I noticed less fatigue carry over into the next day
Not bitchin at all I'm stating facts. Something you know little about. Since you run gear on the "Feelz"...SMH :rolleyes:

Not bitchin at all I'm stating facts. Something you know little about. Since you run gear on the "Feelz"...SMH :rolleyes:
Oh I didn't know that anecdotal information doesn't hold value.

Well everyone all of your experiences using all the compounds available to us counts for nothing. Bunch of posers according to this guy.

Like I said. Get it tested or stop bitching, oh sorry. Stating "facts"

Im exhausted all the time on GH, but can relate to your vivid dreams because I have insanely realistic and detailed dreams. It’s like I’m living an alternate life. Every time I go to bed I say to myself “what adventure am I going on tonight”

Oh I didn't know that anecdotal information doesn't hold value.

Well everyone all of your experiences using all the compounds available to us counts for nothing. Bunch of posers according to this guy.

Like I said. Get it tested or stop bitching, oh sorry. Stating "facts"
Sure on CB where the guys circle jerk over labs with Zero evidence flys. But not here unfortunately. :)