MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti-Tropin HGH - Canadian Domestic

Im exhausted all the time on GH, but can relate to your vivid dreams because I have insanely realistic and detailed dreams. It’s like I’m living an alternate life. Every time I go to bed I say to myself “what adventure am I going on tonight”
Exactly! I definitely notice increased fatigue, but damn those dreams are wild haha. Any idea if it can be dose dependant for frequency/intensity?

Sure on CB where the guys circle jerk over labs with Zero evidence flys. But not here unfortunately. :)
Hmm so the part where I talked about vivid dreams, fatigue, recovery, and fullness means nothing even though All of which are effects of GH?

I agree that there's significant bias there around a few labs. But that is on every board and it's foolish to pretend it's only limited to that one.

So I'm not sure if you're trying to argue a point or just plan to continue complaining about a situation that you could very easily remedy by spending a few bucks if its that big of a deal

My buddy asked me to check up on opti he hasn’t replied an email since Friday when usually respond within hours !

just a pulse check

Hey I'm noob, first time using GH.. Wondering if there's any specific way I should store it when It's unmixed/mixed specifically Opti-Tropin.. I was seeing that some may be different than others, Thanks!

Meso Members, I hope you and most importantly your loved ones are in good health.

Though I’m not as active on the board, communication and fulfillment of orders continue to be up to par per Meso standards. You can contact me at: opti.hgh@protonmail.com, I check my email frequently throughout the day. We continue to be a supporter of Meso our home board / AnabolicLab.com and have a banner up as well. It is only fair to contribute to Meso whom has accepted and made OptiTropin a top choice for somatropin.

Now to the core of this email, results of my new batch: OptiTropin 12iu Grey Tops, Batch: 05/21

I also sent out Serono Serostim & GenSci Jintropin for testing to compare my Greys to them.

I will share some facts with you the consumer so that you can make the best choice based upon your requirements.

My Grey Tops and Purple Tops are manufactured in different facilities. The Purple Tops are manufactured in a GMP facility while my Grey Tops are manufactured in a licensed GMP Facility. The focal point are my Grey Tops so my emphasis will be on the aforementioned.

Nothing has changed in the manufacturing process from day one to the latest batch acquired. The facility is licensed, gets inspected regularly and meets China Pharmacopeia standards whose somatropin is available both in pharmacies and hospitals. There are a few VET members that can vouch for this and its legitimacy. I am uneasy with the variation of the new testing method results, testing anywhere from 92-96% which formerly was consistently testing 99%. I do not want to make this a back and forth exchange between @janoshik and I, nor will it be. I’m certain both of us will defend our stance.

Meso Members you all are aware that I have never been one to cut corners in regard to testing, try to replace my OptiTropin with an inferior product, etc. etc. nor do I have any intention of doing so. If there is ever a change you will be notified right away. The wide gap between the previous testing and the latest was due to the large batch but if this is not ideal, changes can be implemented.

Without further ado, testing results for OptiTropin, Serostim, and Jintropin.

View attachment 152632

View attachment 152633

View attachment 152634
For the Canadians that don't follow the US thread...

Thought this was worth a share

Just wanted to finally leave a review. I've bought atleast 10 kits and all have been top notch with lightning shipping speed to Ontario and a class customer service.

You got not even a year of running steroids and now GH ? lol Gotta love kids these days. smh
It's actually been a couple and interesting, because many believe leveraging bio identical hormones opposed to synthetic ones to be smarter method and much better for harm reduction.

Why wouldn't I leverage something such as gh in order to aid recovery opposed to simply adding more mgs to the barrel? Thus reducing the total compound load on my system.

What an outdated and ignorant mind set that just goes to show how little you actually know. Also never said they were for me, just another instance of you thinking the voices in your head are fact.

And lastly, what business of yours is what I choose to put in my body? Also please tell me the issues with running gh

It's actually been a couple and interesting, because many believe leveraging bio identical hormones opposed to synthetic ones to be smarter method and much better for harm reduction.

Why wouldn't I leverage something such as gh in order to aid recovery opposed to simply adding more mgs to the barrel? Thus reducing the total compound load on my system.

What an outdated and ignorant mind set that just goes to show how little you actually know. Also never said they were for me, just another instance of you thinking the voices in your head are fact.

And lastly, what business of yours is what I choose to put in my body? Also please tell me the issues with running gh
Oh so you order 5 kits for what shits and giggles? Or is it just you shilling again? Not even 1 year in on aas and taking GH sets a bad example for noobs which you are! Fuck this place has gone to shit lol

Oh so you order 5 kits for what shits and giggles? Or is it just you shilling again? Not even 1 year in on aas and taking GH sets a bad example for noobs which you are! Fuck this place has gone to shit lol
Probably because I'm not a broke tweaker and have disposable income, especially since I'm living rent free in that fried head of yours, surprising since I thought cdn housing was going up.

Again guy, I'll ask what is the problem with leveraging gh in order to reduce compound load? What are the negatives to running it?
Do you have any fact based input? Because those voices you hear are not real.