MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti-Tropin HGH - Canadian Domestic

Anyone got any reviews from the 28iu purple tops ? I have a kit from almost 6-8 months ago I plan on running 2-4 iu while we’re shutdown in Ontario to prime myself before hopefully opening up again and shave some fat. I don’t remember the dimer on these and if anyone had significant bloating or sides. I also got the new greys which I’ll be saving for closer to summer with pharma.

Anyone got any reviews from the 28iu purple tops ? I have a kit from almost 6-8 months ago I plan on running 2-4 iu while we’re shutdown in Ontario to prime myself before hopefully opening up again and shave some fat. I don’t remember the dimer on these and if anyone had significant bloating or sides. I also got the new greys which I’ll be saving for closer to summer with pharma.
I’ve ran a few kits of the purple tops in 2021 , I didn’t get any sides. Although the first 7-10 days I had some small welts but went away after that. I already have massive hands , so I don’t really notice any swelling in them when I’m on GH.

I’ve ran a few kits of the purple tops in 2021 , I didn’t get any sides. Although the first 7-10 days I had some small welts but went away after that. I already have massive hands , so I don’t really notice any swelling in them when I’m on GH.
I was thinking of reconstituting 70iu of water so every 10 units is 4iu. Hopefully I don’t get those welts. Did you notice any bloat or holding water? I know they had a little dimer I believe

First time running GH, chose Optis. Optican was easy to deal with, delivery was quick.

Ordered 2 kits of the Grey tops. Plan on running them atleast until end of the year. Starting tomorrow with 2iu fasted before cardio for the rest of Feb. Then 3iu same protocol for March. April will be bumped up to 4iu, 2iu am fasted and 2iu pm before bed.

Going to just be ordering a couple kits every couple months.

Will update further into run

Any update?
Not much to say, happy with Optican and his products.

Started at 2iu for 1 week, increased to 3iu for the next 2 weeks, and have been at 4iu split 2x a day for about 3 weeks now. No blood work or anything. Typical CTS side, and better sleep.

Goal for this year is cut weight to 180 then bulk back to 198. Currently cruising at 200 tesr cyp a week along with the GH. Planning year long or perma GH run. Going to add some Var closer to summer. May move up to 5 maybe 6iu later on this year.

Not much to say, happy with Optican and his products.

Started at 2iu for 1 week, increased to 3iu for the next 2 weeks, and have been at 4iu split 2x a day for about 3 weeks now. No blood work or anything. Typical CTS side, and better sleep.

Goal for this year is cut weight to 180 then bulk back to 198. Currently cruising at 200 tesr cyp a week along with the GH. Planning year long or perma GH run. Going to add some Var closer to summer. May move up to 5 maybe 6iu later on this year.
Trying to find pricing on gray tops. Want to place an order lol

You will want to email him for price list. I believe is out of greys and waiting on new stocl.
How fast do you generally feel or see results off of HGH? Iv heard 6 months. Some say 1 week the pumps are better/fuller. Trying to gauge what to look for when I try it out.

How fast do you generally feel or see results off of HGH? Iv heard 6 months. Some say 1 week the pumps are better/fuller. Trying to gauge what to look for when I try it out.
Honestly I think that's subjective to the each person and also dose dependant. GH is definitely a long game to say the least. This is my first run with GH so like you unsure of what to expect. I powerlift so not training the same for pump and fullness. Saying that though I am not noticing lots yet, weight is coming off and should pick up further down the line.
The sleep improvement and tiredness sides came early, the CTS started at about 3iu but I have ulna nerve issues anyways so it is something I am used to

Just got my second order from Optican and as always a pleasure to deal with.

Picked up 3 kits of the 280 purples this time around. Got a little something extra from him which he didnt have to do but a great gesture, and appreciated.

Pretty happy with the product, I am just finishing up on 2 months of the greys at 4iu split. The service is great, and he really helped me out making things easy for me with some of the BS I have going on right now.

Glad he is here and we have access to Optis here in Canada.

Hello everyone, sincerely apologize for the delay in restocking inventory, but I now have Grey tops back in stock with new updated pricing.
Please email me for a new list, and if you have any further questions.

OptiCan

optican@protonmail.com

Hello meso, for this Easter weekend Friday through Sunday please enjoy an additional 10% off orders, this includes both GH and AAS.

Thank you once again,

OptiCan

Once you have a simple bitcoin app on your phone you then go to a bitcoin atm and purchase coins, then send to your phone and from there you can send to addresses. This way your phone is the wallet and you are completely anonymous. Type in BITCOIN WALLET in playstore and it's the fourth icon down, should be yellow and white with a B. That is the app I've used for years now and never any problems.
That have one of them that's good no I'd or shit like that I been looking into this shit for awhile now trying to find the right app reviews and all that B's what called Jet I know this post is old what is it