MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti-Tropin HGH - Canadian Domestic

Just got my second order from Optican and as always a pleasure to deal with.

Picked up 3 kits of the 280 purples this time around. Got a little something extra from him which he didnt have to do but a great gesture, and appreciated.

Pretty happy with the product, I am just finishing up on 2 months of the greys at 4iu split. The service is great, and he really helped me out making things easy for me with some of the BS I have going on right now.

Glad he is here and we have access to Optis here in Canada.
How's it been going with another 2 months down?

How's it been going with another 2 months down?
Going great, as never ran GH before I am or was not sure what to expect. I am taking 6iu daily single fasted am dose. The cts, lethargy is rough some days. I have also added a blast in here to help with the cut, 50mg tren a, 50mg test c, and 40mg var ed... results as expected slow and steady before starting blast weight last week holding on a deficit, with chest and waist down a little and shoulders up a little, more to do with the tren var.

Going great, as never ran GH before I am or was not sure what to expect. I am taking 6iu daily single fasted am dose. The cts, lethargy is rough some days. I have also added a blast in here to help with the cut, 50mg tren a, 50mg test c, and 40mg var ed... results as expected slow and steady before starting blast weight last week holding on a deficit, with chest and waist down a little and shoulders up a little, more to do with the tren var.
Thanks. Good to hear. How long you sticking on?

Just received my second order from opti, communication was great, and shipping was extremely fast. The order arrived 2 days after placing it, so doesn't get much better then that. Overall awesome experience and will keep my orders coming!

Just received my 3rd order shipping and communication were great as usual even got a freebie with my order, I used the 280iu kits in the past, looking forward to trying the 120iu kits

Attachments

• 346DA6AF-F865-4B42-9616-0ADAB5C165F1.jpeg
    346DA6AF-F865-4B42-9616-0ADAB5C165F1.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
Currently running the purple tops, results have been amazing, even more so for the wife, the carpet tunnel for me has been pretty bad on the purples, whereas my wife didn't get it at all

Switching to optis Grey's at the end of the week, so hopefully the lower dimer lessens my CT symptoms

I am extremely happy with the quality and service I have recieved from optican

Stats when starting
6'4
282lbs
23% bf (calipers)
4500cals per day

Stats now
Still 6'4
255lbs
18% bodyfat (calipers)
2800-3100 call per day depending on what lift is being done (higher fats on deads and squat day)

Both the greysnand the purples are great. I started with greys and switched to purples. Happy with both, was at 6iu with purples but have dropped back to 4iu

Just received my second order from opti, communication was great, and shipping was extremely fast. The order arrived 2 days after placing it, so doesn't get much better then that. Overall awesome experience and will keep my orders coming!
I was a long time user of Drugsgear and used them for years until their site went down a month or two ago. I tried Opti and had a great experience. I placed another order Monday night and it’s been silent. I asked for tracking on Wednesday night and they jumped on me about asking for tracking before 24 hours (it was already 48 hours but I didn’t mention it). It’s almost Friday and I am worried. I sent an email today but nothing back. Is this normal? Hopefully all is well.

I was a long time user of Drugsgear and used them for years until their site went down a month or two ago. I tried Opti and had a great experience. I placed another order Monday night and it’s been silent. I asked for tracking on Wednesday night and they jumped on me about asking for tracking before 24 hours (it was already 48 hours but I didn’t mention it). It’s almost Friday and I am worried. I sent an email today but nothing back. Is this normal? Hopefully all is well.
Just chill and be patient, you'll be safe

I don’t believe I’ve dealt with you, are you an American customer?

I don’t believe I’ve dealt with you, are you an American customer?
Yes. I’m a new customer. I have received a response from you guys last night and everything is good. Being a new customer, I was a little impatient. I am very impressed with the product from my first order and plan on continuing to be a loyal customer.

Relax, your in good hands with Opti Canada.

Yes. I’m a new customer. I have received a response from you guys last night and everything is good. Being a new customer, I was a little impatient. I am very impressed with the product from my first order and plan on continuing to be a loyal customer.
Are you USA or Canada?

You’re in good hands with @opti , enjoy the products my friend.