MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti-Tropin HGH - Canadian Domestic

Hello everyone, starting today I’m having a Black Friday sale on select Opti Blacktops.
Buy 1 kit, get the second half off.
This will run until Sunday, please email me if you have any further questions!

Thank you,

OptiCan

Hey guys I have been trying to get a hold of him for the past day and half… he’s usually very prompt… always great service. Anyone else having trouble getting a hold of him as well? Do I have the wrong email?

Hello everyone,

Just want to clear the air here and remind everyone that I am not associated with Pareto Pharmaceuticals, its unfortunate what has happened to them. If anyone is looking for another Canadian UGL I encourage those to reach out to @Oxygen.Pharm , i'm sure they'd be more than happy to assist you.
At this moment Im currently out of inventory, but I will post here once everything is back on track.

Wishing you all a safe holidays, and once again thank you for your continued support.

OptiCan

Hello everyone,

Just want to clear the air here and remind everyone that I am not associated with Pareto Pharmaceuticals, its unfortunate what has happened to them. If anyone is looking for another Canadian UGL I encourage those to reach out to @Oxygen.Pharm , i'm sure they'd be more than happy to assist you.
At this moment Im currently out of inventory, but I will post here once everything is back on track.

Wishing you all a safe holidays, and once again thank you for your continued support.

OptiCan
You distance yourself from one shit lab, only to shill for another shit lab !?!?!? LOL You're a clown...

Curious why you are looking for millard in a sources thread?
No I was looking for the opti rep… I placed an order back on Dec 12. Paid for. It hasn’t arrived yet… I was looking for a mod to help me with everything before I went public with it. Just to give him the benefit of the doubt… we obviously know what happened now.

Hello everyone,

OptiCan
I’m assuming you’re still carrying the optis? Can you check your email in regards to my order which I haven’t gotten yet. Much appreciated