MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti-Tropin HGH - Canadian Domestic

Millard cant and wont do anything for you. He is the owner of the board and nothing to do with Opti.

OptiCan has been great to deal with and has always come through for me.
Reach out to OptiCan and read post 695 above

Hey guys so just wanted to follow up with a post about my order… so opti reached out to me on his own yesterday in regards to settling up… he offered a generous compensation for the delay in order.

He is shipping out the kits as we speak and I am happy with the resolution.

He’s back up boys. Have been using the optis for the last 3-4 months. And I have been happy with the results.

Just placed an order for 8 kits of black tops and as per the norm the shipping was fast and communication bang on now if CP can figure their shit out they were in my city 3 days later but delayed because of CP.

Just placed an order for 8 kits of black tops and as per the norm the shipping was fast and communication bang on now if CP can figure their shit out they were in my city 3 days later but delayed because of CP.
Dude I just recently had my carrier drop my package off at the wrong house… it wasn’t an opti order, but still a decent amount of gear… I’m sure it will all be sorted out. Running the blacks at 12iu/day. Great stuff

Dude I just recently had my carrier drop my package off at the wrong house… it wasn’t an opti order, but still a decent amount of gear… I’m sure it will all be sorted out. Running the blacks at 12iu/day. Great stuff
Yeah CP is fucked, no real competition so they can be as shit as they want with no fear of losing their work.

12 iu my guy haha !!!

Tell us more about how you feel please at this dosages, do you can still use your hands haha ?

12 iu my guy haha !!!

Tell us more about how you feel please at this dosages, do you can still use your hands haha ?
So I’m prepping for nationals rn… I would have to say the sides at 12iu are there. But not unbearable…. The CTS and numbness are the biggest ones. I’ll wake up in the middle of the night and literally have to pick up my arm to move it. I’m also using metformin and humalog. Attached some pics. Sitting at 232lbs about 5’11. Just for everyone’s reference. This stuff is good to go. Fucking great. Ive never run Gh this high and I can feel the difference between 5iu and 12iu. Exponentially
FCA32D8F-F242-4CC3-B06A-CD509C906257.jpeg

Attachments

• 5D177830-589D-4542-9A2D-6CD3F4CC413B.jpeg
    5D177830-589D-4542-9A2D-6CD3F4CC413B.jpeg
    392 KB · Views: 45
So I’m prepping for nationals rn… I would have to say the sides at 12iu are there. But not unbearable…. The CTS and numbness are the biggest ones. I’ll wake up in the middle of the night and literally have to pick up my arm to move it. I’m also using metformin and humalog. Attached some pics. Sitting at 232lbs about 5’11. Just for everyone’s reference. This stuff is good to go. Fucking great. Ive never run Gh this high and I can feel the difference between 5iu and 12iu. Exponentially
View attachment 252218
Fuck brother, you look lean and mean, good job !

Which division you’re aiming ? I mean you’re a big dude, heavy enough to compete in open but at the same time you have very good lines and small waist so you could squeeze into classic too ?

I’ll be at the nationals too, on stage or in the audience depending if I qualify at the regional show before. Either way I’ll be rooting for you.

Fuck brother, you look lean and mean, good job !

Which division you’re aiming ? I mean you’re a big dude, heavy enough to compete in open but at the same time you have very good lines and small waist so you could squeeze into classic too ?

I’ll be at the nationals too, on stage or in the audience depending if I qualify at the regional show before. Either way I’ll be rooting for you.
Dm me bro! Awesome to meet another competitor. And thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it man. As of right now I’m going for open, but if I can make the weight cut off for 5’11 I’ll give classic a shot, why not?

Would be awesome to link up with you back stage. I’m sure you’ll qualify man. CPA I assume? Hope to talk to you soon

Well CP tossed my first order by the looks of it but God dam if @Opti-Canada didn't reship for free at his own cost and this wasn't 1 or 2 kits it was 8, my order arrived this time after 4 days, thank you again I would highly recommend as far Canada Post that's a different story.

View attachment 252218

Looking crazy bro, good luck!

View attachment 252218
Are or were u running any test with that cycle
?? Ya look great bro!

Just wanted to come and say I've been using opti for about 8 months now and his stuff is definitely worth it and good to go. Not much sides and literally melted my stomach away and abs just came from no where within a month in at 4iu per day. Also responds fast and is good with orders.