MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti-Tropin HGH - Canadian Domestic

Hello all,

Our generic Semaglutide (Ozepmic) is now available for purchase. Please note this product does not come with bacteriostatic water and you must reconstitute it yourself. We are heavily stocked with HGH and Semaglutide to meet your demand. Optican@protonmail.com

Hello all,

Healing peptides now available. 5mg TB-500 and 5mg BPC-157 in stock. We continue to be heavily stocked with HGH and peptides. We are hoping to have HCG available in early January. Please contact us at Optican@protonmail.com for any inquiries.

This batch im using has a yellow colour when I reconstitute how come??

Did you purchase this a few months back? There were a few sources a few months back where members/customers mentioned yellow tint pucks. TP went into detail the cause of it and the consensus was it was fine and that the gh just sat under the lamps a bit too long. It obviously didn’t affect the way it tested and we haven’t read any negative reviews from members using it.

Did you purchase this a few months back? There were a few sources a few months back where members/customers mentioned yellow tint pucks. TP went into detail the cause of it and the consensus was it was fine and that the gh just sat under the lamps a bit too long. It obviously didn’t affect the way it tested and we haven’t read any negative reviews from members using it.
Just got em 3 days ago

lamps? lyophilization doesn't included light/lamps... you know that right?

impurity of some sort and was it tested for dimmer? if was damaged by light it certainly would have SOMETHING in there is a different color..

prob just poorly purified or left over solvents... gotta be alot if staying yellow once dissolved...

never heard of anyone ever seeing decay even the Mexican stuff they keep on hot shelves in the sun for extended periods dont tun yellow.

lamps? lyophilization doesn't included light/lamps... you know that right?

impurity of some sort and was it tested for dimmer? if was damaged by light it certainly would have SOMETHING in there is a different color..

prob just poorly purified or left over solvents... gotta be alot if staying yellow once dissolved...

never heard of anyone ever seeing decay even the Mexican stuff they keep on hot shelves in the sun for extended periods dont tun yellow.

I said lamp but I knew it was something to do with a light. Multiple big sources had a batch of yellowish kits. Believe they were manufactured back around October. Below is TP’s explanation…

“The yellowish is mainly caused by the unsuitable UV sterilisation after filled the liquid into the vials. The freeze dry room uses UV to ray the vials before put into freeze dryer. When the UV go through the mouth of the vials, the top of the liquid will be slightly oxidized or aged, so the colour turn into milky at the surface of the powder after freeze dry. Since the purity remains 98.7% we can know the amount of milky pep is very very low.”

I said lamp but I knew it was something to do with a light. Multiple big sources had a batch of yellowish kits. Believe they were manufactured back around October. Below is TP’s explanation…

“The yellowish is mainly caused by the unsuitable UV sterilisation after filled the liquid into the vials. The freeze dry room uses UV to ray the vials before put into freeze dryer. When the UV go through the mouth of the vials, the top of the liquid will be slightly oxidized or aged, so the colour turn into milky at the surface of the powder after freeze dry. Since the purity remains 98.7% we can know the amount of milky pep is very very low.”
I think you've been spun some yarn... they 10000% do not expose delicate peptides to radiation esp UV radiation...this makes 0 sense as obv under the peptide wouldn't be sterilized then lol... CRAZY

I bet it has something more to do with resins and or solvents.. would explain why on top...

who said that to you?

Same issues with the yellow tint vials. Any one get any answers from opti? I know when TP sold the yellow tint they came with a discount.

Hello everyone,

NEW EMAIL going forward is Opticanada@protonmail.com. Please do not email the old address as we will not be able to answer. THIS NEW EMAIL CAN BE CONFIRMED BY OPTI USA @Opti

@gettingbig we heard your feedback, and the newest kits do not have the yellow tint, BUT we decided to offer a HUGE SALE when paying bitcoin and we have even included a sale for you fine folks using etransfer as well. $145 bitcoin, and $180 etransfer per 120iu kit

New Items available:
TB500 5mg/vial
BPC-157 5mg/vial
BPC157/TB500 Combo 5mg/5mg/vial
MT-II 10mg/vial
IGF-LR3 1mg/vial

Opticanada@protonmail.com

Hello everyone,

NEW EMAIL going forward is Opticanada@protonmail.com. Please do not email the old address as we will not be able to answer. THIS NEW EMAIL CAN BE CONFIRMED BY OPTI USA @Opti

@gettingbig we heard your feedback, and the newest kits do not have the yellow tint, BUT we decided to offer a HUGE SALE when paying bitcoin and we have even included a sale for you fine folks using etransfer as well. $145 bitcoin, and $180 etransfer per 120iu kit

New Items available:
TB500 5mg/vial
BPC-157 5mg/vial
BPC157/TB500 Combo 5mg/5mg/vial
MT-II 10mg/vial
IGF-LR3 1mg/vial

Opticanada@protonmail.com

Thank you for doing that. This is competitive with GGC. However I do have a concern as your 120iu kits actually came back test as 100iu kits with 95% purity. I have attached the report showing those results. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Attachments

• IMG_4975.jpg
    IMG_4975.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 26
Thank you for doing that. This is competitive with GGC. However I do have a concern as your 120iu kits actually came back test as 100iu kits with 95% purity. I have attached the report showing those results. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I will pm you. I have not seen this test before but it looks legitimate.

What I can say for sure, that test is from the last batch of black tops I received from OPTI USA. I have an entire new inventory of the black tops in stock as of last week. I am told there is no longer an issue with yellow tint. I am willing to drop the price even further if new tests confirm that this newest batch matches the test you posted above, and I will be pushing @Opti to send out more tests for the black tops that I will pay for ASAP. I am also looking to get grey tops imported again as an alternative to the blacktops. Opticanada@protonmail.com

What I can say for sure, that test is from the last batch of black tops I received from OPTI USA. I have an entire new inventory of the black tops in stock as of last week. I am told there is no longer an issue with yellow tint. I am willing to drop the price even further if new tests confirm that this newest batch matches the test you posted above, and I will be pushing @Opti to send out more tests for the black tops that I will pay for ASAP. I am also looking to get grey tops imported again as an alternative to the blacktops. Opticanada@protonmail.com
I received a batch with yellow tint are they safe to use?