MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti-Tropin HGH - Canadian Domestic

A friend of mine paid was paying over $1900 for a kit of pharma HGH from the pharmacy without coverage. Either you are getting ripped off by an Opti reseller... or you are mistaken at the cost of Pharma HGH.

Optis prices are absolutely amazing for the quality that you get. I am running them right now with zero complaints. We are spoiled here in Canada.

A friend of mine paid was paying over $1900 for a kit of pharma HGH from the pharmacy without coverage. Either you are getting ripped off by an Opti reseller... or you are mistaken at the cost of Pharma HGH.

Optis prices are absolutely amazing for the quality that you get. I am running them right now with zero complaints. We are spoiled here in Canada.

What brand / how many IU ??

My Omnitrope pen (10mg) was 253$ at Costco when I had my script , was 386$ at the ma / pa pharmacy's I’m town. The 36iu Pfizer’s pens where around 800 at Costco.

I'm happy to announce that we will be adding generic Semaglutide (Ozempic) 5mg in the coming weeks of October. We are looking to bring in generic HCG in mod-late November, and some popular peptides in December/January. You're free to contact us if you have any questions. optican@protonmail.com