MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti-Tropin HGH - Canadian Domestic

Just received my second order from Opti. Very good service, A-1 communication, polite and reply super fast. End up receiving some freebie for compensating a longer shipping delay due to national holiday. Won’t complain haha.

As for the product itself, very satisfied with my 3rd grey top kits. Feel same kind of effect/results as when I was using Geno pens for a fraction of the price.

Recommand 100%

Just made my second order from Opti. First was 100 IU's of blue tops, which was great, this time 3 kits of the grey tops.

Very fast communication, got tracking info immediately upon payment. Shipping seems blazing fast, expect the package tomorrow. Looking forward to trying the grey tops.

Great service, will use again!

Hey all, two weeks into a 6-8 month run. Got sent some 100iu black top kits. Going by "feelz" they're working. Always good stuff from optican!

Just made my second order from Opti. First was 100 IU's of blue tops, which was great, this time 3 kits of the grey tops.

Very fast communication, got tracking info immediately upon payment. Shipping seems blazing fast, expect the package tomorrow. Looking forward to trying the grey tops.

Great service, will use again!
You won't be disappointed with the greys, top notch

Hey guys, hope you all have been well.
Here is some recent testing done on the optis.

Quoted from @opti

“Orange Tops, new manufacturer I'm working with, not particularly pleased with the purity. Will change this vendor if he can not provide an adequate purity market standard.”

The orange tops will be very cheap due to the low purity, and as always please reach out if you guys have any questions or concerns.

optican@protonmail.com

Attachments

• EABAD6F5-548E-4B72-B3FF-A6E6E1C8BBDB.png
    EABAD6F5-548E-4B72-B3FF-A6E6E1C8BBDB.png
    211.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 610B357F-4542-4F57-A4B4-8950A6AC9898.png
    610B357F-4542-4F57-A4B4-8950A6AC9898.png
    213.3 KB · Views: 141
And there goes my 3rd order.

Smooth as butter as usual. The guy is simply a gentlemen.

Best generic GH I’ve tried up north, super fast process/shipping. I wish I knew him sooner.

Hello meso, I'm offering a 100$ credit towards any GH or AAS products to anyone interested in getting bloodwork pulled running any of the Opti HGH.
If anyone is interested please reach out to me with any further questions.

Thank you,

OptiCan

Finally pulling the trigger on hgh for this cruise and into my next bulking cycle.

Optican’s quick and answers all of my questions with zero hesitation. Looking forward to getting this going.