MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

@opti to follow @Kim question...what is present pricelist

I do not want to ask via email since ur policy is to only email with an order and bitcoin good to go
Basic idea is I want somewhere btw 2 to 8 kits. Depending on price

What am I looking at
If you send an email you get an auto reply with a current price list from Opti

Question to everyone who used mk677 and gh

25mgs of mk677 vs. gh ??? Iu

wonder if there is any point of using 2-3ius of Optis if u could just take mk677 and gonna have the same result :) just getting pump .. looking full and dont really feel that super duper fat burning effect (since its not pharma gh)

Tell about ur experience!!!
I been altering between the two for 5 yrs. mk677 simply doesn’t do jack shit for fat loss like gh does but outside of that 25 mg is mk is comparable to 2 iu gh. Same fullness, perhaps a bit more sub q water retention. The one side effect of mk that doesn’t exist with gh is the hunger. It does subside after about a month.

I been altering between the two for 5 yrs. mk677 simply doesn’t do jack shit for fat loss like gh does but outside of that 25 mg is mk is comparable to 2 iu gh. Same fullness, perhaps a bit more sub q water retention. The one side effect of mk that doesn’t exist with gh is the hunger. It does subside after about a month.
Been out of the site for a while was using tgi pharma
Where do u get mk?( I’m being lazy)

And increasing gh dose on non pharma helps fat burning or no? Heard it from bodybuilder friend curious to hear some opinions

And increasing gh dose on non pharma helps fat burning or no? Heard it from bodybuilder friend curious to hear some opinions

Fat loss on Optis was on point for me using 2 IU for months. That is really the only reason I prefer exo GH compared to mk677. I bet increasing the dose would work but honestly I would rather cycle off for a minute. I'll go back on in March and I think I will run as much as 4 IU over the summer.

I use Mike Arnolds Somatozine (ma supps dot com). It contains ZMA and melatonin along with the mk making it a good sleep supplement in my experience.

Narrow labs also sells it.

There is defintaly a different “look” from
Someone who is on hgh. The abs look different and the muscles. The skin looks different too, i like it. What i dont like is the side effects. They suck.

just like there is a different look from someone on steroids or natural, there is a different look feom someone of hgh and just steroids.

Opti's customer service is amazing and T/A is even better.

3 day T/a, dude dont fuck around!

Oder received today. Damn fast shipping times. Thanks again.

I've ordered from a lot of different sources and opti has the best communication and fastest TA. Always great to do business with.

Nothing better than a 3day t/a. Delivered as always. Thanks @opti

T/D 3 days, shipping and packaging is phenomenal...

Pretty sure in the next couple of years he’s gonna be delivering packs with drones like amazon.

@Rcg4153, @Worf, @Jfox500, @Tiredandhot, @TNotch347, @Flathead Fred, and @Savagesteve, thank you gentlemen for sharing your experience. Communication and T/A is very important to me so I'm extremely grateful to read positive feedback when it comes to the aforementioned.

And I gotta say it again. This gh is fucking good. My hands, wrists and joints ache. But in a good, I’m leaning out and growing ache.

@opti has great stuff!

Diets cleaned up. Weight is going up and staying lean. 1 month I’m almost on gh. 2 ius 5 on 2 off

Have also leaned out nicely with a half ass diet lol

It took me months to be able to tolerate 4ius. For a while I couldn't bench press as the bar resting on my palm would bring on excruciating pain. All that is behind me now. I still feel numbness in my finger tips at times but its nothing compared to what I had previously felt.

I've been on Optis now since July and I am one happy customer. I feel such a great sense of wellness, have leaned out, abs are poppin and muscles look full. Best part, my diet isn't any different than its been in years but yet I look and feel better than I have in years. I may even get my ass back on a stage soon which hasn't happened since 2017 since last year was devoted to getting my wife in her first show. Ok, I'm rambling but I'm really fucking enjoying these optis. :)

As far as the hair, have always had great hair and take measures to keep it that way (dht blocker shampoo, saw palmetto and rogan foam) so can't comment on wether the optis help in that department.

I've been running optis for 50 days give or take at 2-3 ius. I started them about 1 month post blast, 215 20% bf (way heavier than I like to be). Cut calories slightly, added the growth on top of a cruise dose. Now down to 195 14%, gained strength since my last blast and my diet is no where near perfect.

@opti you are the man or woman or whoever you are. I've ran TP grey tops and these Optis have been so much more smooth for me without the crazy sides from the TP grey tops. @mands remembers back in the day when I was asking him for advice on the horrible sides from the greytops. Optis 2iu a day has been nothing but deep sleep, ridiculous recovery, and overall well being. Will get bloods.

I’ve already reported losing a decent amount of bf% on 2iu a day. Getting lean but HAIRY as fuck. Not gonna lie, I’m debating eating better instead of shaving so damn much

Personally I don’t believe that split dosing or single dosing makes that much of a difference. Yes, bloodwork has shown that number levels increase but does the mirror or how you feel show that difference? Didn’t for me...
I’ve tried it every way. I haven’t ‘seen’ one way to be any better. That’s why I always say find a schedule that best suits your lifestyle. Mine is one pin per day a little while before bedtime. It’s what works best for me.

I’ve been running gh for over a year now. I had a small break for about two weeks or so during that time.
I love this shit! Lol
The thickness and fullness is what has me hooked I believe.
I blast and cruise AAS. I do the same with gh. I cruise and blasts each at the same time.
I have 3 vials left of the optis to finish the kit I’m currently on, then I’ll be upping it to 5ius starting the next kit. I’m 4 weeks into my current AAS blast.
I’m sitting around 217lbs.
By the end of this blasts there’s no doubt I’ll be at my heaviest weight ever! I’m around 5’11”.

The only sides I’ve had with optis so far is CT in my wrists. Wrists straps in the gym has definitely have helped with that though.

I’m 3 kits in on running optis. Got 5 kits left to go. So I’m not even considering coming off until those are gone! Lol
:D

I’ve been on Optis at 2-3 iu per day for 8 months. I feel like I’m the last month or so they lost a little of their effect, particularly in regards to fat loss. I still get that fullness, crazy pumps from them but at one point I was eating any thing not nailed down and watching my waist line shrink at the same time.

I’m considering going 9 months on then switching over to mk677 for 3 months before going back on.

I'm 5 foot 7in 198lbs 13%bf and people think I'm 210. The fullness hit me like a penis in a Fleshlight after 2 weeks on at 2iu am fasted.

About 3 months in. I got real lean at the time, 6 or so % BF and I stayed real full. Usually when I get below 10 % BF I flatten out but not with the GH.

it’s going to suck going off them but I just don’t feel like my body is responding the same when it comes to fat loss.

So I ordered 2 kits from opti and asked that he not ship them yet since I'm currently outta town. He was kind enough to hold off on shipping for me. We agreed that shipping last saturday would workout perfect for arriving day after Thanksgiving. You will all be happy to know that Opti did in fact create the label and ship the package on Saturday as promised. Unfortunately his package went back in time 3 days and traveled to their destination arriving at least 4 days earlier than expected. While I'm still outta town. Amazon like shipping you say? I would disagree. More like Elon musk with one of his rockets delivering my stuff.

Slow clap started...

Bravo! Thanks buddy!

@GDL, @Tiredandhot, @size26s, @Savagesteve, @B Ware, @Domino23, @alphastrength50, @bolder, @jackmeoff1, and @gunsrus, thank you very much for sharing your feedback-results. You are definitely experiencing the benefits of Somatropin. I'm thrilled to read feedback from you-the-members. Continue to keep us posted.

@gunsrus, my apologies for the package arriving a few days earlier than expected. Seems like USPS has begun with its holiday rush so hard to determine an exact ETA.

If TA and communication excellence was equivalent to dick size, @opti definitely has a BBC. He is super professional and quick af

LMAO, this was quite entertaining. Thank you very much @alphastrength50 to referring to my package as a BBC.:D

SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE

Meso, I have been asked by several Members if I was going to run a Black Friday sale. I was going to wait till next month but seeing as how their is quite a demand I will have the following sale until Saturday, 11/30/2019, midnight central time zone.

2 Opti kits for $275 and each additional kit $125, shipping included.

I believe this gives members plenty of time to make arrangements if they would like to proceed forward.

SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE

Meso, I have been asked by several Members if I was going to run a Black Friday sale. I was going to wait till next month but seeing as how their is quite a demand I will have the following sale until Saturday, 11/30/2019, midnight central time zone.

I believe this gives members plenty of time to make arrangements if they would like to proceed forward.
Happy Thanksgiving Opti,I will be emailing you my order

SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE

Well fuck me sideways and call me Sandy!!!