MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Maybe you guys could help me out,
I know it's best to split twice daily (am and pm) but I wake up at 5:00 every morning and have a meal and work out by 6:00. I really can't train fasted, I've tried and it doesn't agree with me at all. So the only time I'm fasted for a long period of time is before bed. This is when I shoot my full dose. I'm getting leaner and harder from doing this but I know it's not "optimal". Should I stick with this or try to find another way

Now we talking... i like real experience with Opti especially when u tell Ur dose .... i never use any GH ... so i am tryi g to pull the trigger ... getting older ... need my body some great help with recovery and of course need to prevent my muscles when i getting into chiseled freak lol

I’ve already reported losing a decent amount of bf% on 2iu a day. Getting lean but HAIRY as fuck. Not gonna lie, I’m debating eating better instead of shaving so damn much

You too?!?!

Went from having a beer belly to having a bear belly.

You are not alone!

But I feel really good.:cool:

Same but I didn’t realize it was from the gh. Figured it was from the tren. Guess it’s probably both. It’s not horrible but I don’t do body hair and now my upper back gets fuzzy. I just tried a product like nair but it broke me out. Fml

I know it's best to split twice daily (am and pm) but I wake up at 5:00 every morning and have a meal and work out by 6:00. I really can't train fasted, I've tried and it doesn't agree with me at all. So the only time I'm fasted for a long period of time is before bed. This is when I shoot my full dose. I'm getting leaner and harder from doing this but I know it's not "optimal". Should I stick with this or try to find another way

I pulled igf-1 bloods on split dose (am-pm) and I pulled them again on single dose before bed. Igf levels are higher split but like you I pin my full dose before bed as it just works with my schedule. Would I get a bit more out of split dosing, yep. But, even with single dosing I can’t imagine it getting much better. I look and feel great. Definitely feel I got my moneys worth. When I walk by a mirror I have to do a double take.

To answer your question, for me single pm dose is working out great but in the back of my mind I know it could be better if I could make some sacrifices to make split dosing work. My next gh cycle I will make those sacrifices and find out for myself if it’s worth it.

I can’t train fasted either I would just do my shot post workout in the am and then the pm dose as well. Worked out great for me

Personally I don’t believe that split dosing or single dosing makes that much of a difference. Yes, bloodwork has shown that number levels increase but does the mirror or how you feel show that difference? Didn’t for me...
I’ve tried it every way. I haven’t ‘seen’ one way to be any better. That’s why I always say find a schedule that best suits your lifestyle. Mine is one pin per day a little while before bedtime. It’s what works best for me.

I’ve been running gh for over a year now. I had a small break for about two weeks or so during that time.
I love this shit! Lol
The thickness and fullness is what has me hooked I believe.
I blast and cruise AAS. I do the same with gh. I cruise and blasts each at the same time.
I have 3 vials left of the optis to finish the kit I’m currently on, then I’ll be upping it to 5ius starting the next kit. I’m 4 weeks into my current AAS blast.
I’m sitting around 217lbs.
By the end of this blasts there’s no doubt I’ll be at my heaviest weight ever! I’m around 5’11”.

The only sides I’ve had with optis so far is CT in my wrists. Wrists straps in the gym has definitely have helped with that though.

I’m 3 kits in on running optis. Got 5 kits left to go. So I’m not even considering coming off until those are gone! Lol
:D

Appreciate the response guys. I agree, I'm seeing the results in the mirror so that's the most important thing. Always wake up leaner/tighter after shooting at night. Can't wait to see how it works on a bulk!

Personally I don’t believe that split dosing or single dosing makes that much of a difference. Yes, bloodwork has shown that number levels increase but does the mirror or how you feel show that difference? Didn’t for me...
I’ve tried it every way. I haven’t ‘seen’ one way to be any better. That’s why I always say find a schedule that best suits your lifestyle. Mine is one pin per day a little while before bedtime. It’s what works best for me.

I’ve been running gh for over a year now. I had a small break for about two weeks or so during that time.
I love this shit! Lol
The thickness and fullness is what has me hooked I believe.
I blast and cruise AAS. I do the same with gh. I cruise and blasts each at the same time.
I have 3 vials left of the optis to finish the kit I’m currently on, then I’ll be upping it to 5ius starting the next kit. I’m 4 weeks into my current AAS blast.
I’m sitting around 217lbs.
By the end of this blasts there’s no doubt I’ll be at my heaviest weight ever! I’m around 5’11”.

The only sides I’ve had with optis so far is CT in my wrists. Wrists straps in the gym has definitely have helped with that though.

I’m 3 kits in on running optis. Got 5 kits left to go. So I’m not even considering coming off until those are gone! Lol
:D

How long are your blasts and how long are your cruises? I'm assuming 2ius on cruise?

How long are your blasts and how long are your cruises? I'm assuming 2ius on cruise?
I blast twice a year. Summer/winter.

It just depends on what compounds I’m running to how long my blast are. Usually lasts 3 months on average. This current blast I’m on will last 4 months just because I’m running deca this time around.
I cruise in between the two blasts. I don’t have a certain amount of time I cruise but I’d say it’s around 2-3 months in between.
I have bloodwork done from my family doctor twice a year to keep things in check though.

2-3ius is where I cruise my gh at. I ramp it up to 4-5ius throughout the blast or until sides become too much and then I may drop it back down 1iu until sides become more tolerable.

I blast twice a year. Summer/winter.

It just depends on what compounds I’m running to how long my blast are. Usually lasts 3 months on average. This current blast I’m on will last 4 months just because I’m running deca this time around.
I cruise in between the two blasts. I don’t have a certain amount of time I cruise but I’d say it’s around 2-3 months in between.
I have bloodwork done from my family doctor twice a year to keep things in check though.

2-3ius is where I cruise my gh at. I ramp it up to 4-5ius throughout the blast or until sides become too much and then I may drop it back down 1iu until sides become more tolerable.

Nice. This is exactly what I'm starting to do.

does anybody use hgh for bulking? I do not want to cut.
In my mind I use it only to grow (bulk).

From what I’ve gathered hgh will grow new cells in the body. Then by using aas along with it, it will grow those new cells. Thats the reason why I think I have a thicker/fuller look when using it.
The way it can help lower bf% with a decent diet is just an added bonus for me.
(I will say that if someone wants to use it for mainly cutting then AM pins along with intermittent fasting is the way to go).

I believe everything revolves around nutrition. These drugs can help aid with our goals when nutrition is on point while cutting or bulking.
Example; I was on the chocolate chip cookie diet for months. :eek:
I had the same routine with em every night. I’d fuck the little woman then get up and eat a half tray or full tray of Chips Ahoy cookies with milk. :D

The hgh didn’t keep those dirty calories away from putting bf around my stomach. :(
I’m proud to say I kicked the cookie addiction two months ago ;) and doing a lean bulk now just by the foods I’m choosing to eat (or not eat) :D

You can’t outwork a bad diet in the gym and you can’t depend on the drugs to outwork a bad diet either.

Nutrition is the key! :)

Hope this helps... :D

In my mind I use it only to grow (bulk).

From what I’ve gathered hgh will grow new cells in the body. Then by using aas along with it, it will grow those new cells. Thats the reason why I think I have a thicker/fuller look when using it.
The way it can help lower bf% with a decent diet is just an added bonus for me.
(I will say that if someone wants to use it for mainly cutting then AM pins along with intermittent fasting is the way to go).

I believe everything revolves around nutrition. These drugs can help aid with our goals when nutrition is on point while cutting or bulking.
Example; I was on the chocolate chip cookie diet for months. :eek:
I had the same routine with em every night. I’d fuck the little woman then get up and eat a half tray or full tray of Chips Ahoy cookies with milk. :D

The hgh didn’t keep those dirty calories away from putting bf around my stomach. :(
I’m proud to say I kicked the cookie addiction two months ago ;) and doing a lean bulk now just by the foods I’m choosing to eat (or not eat) :D

You can’t outwork a bad diet in the gym and you can’t depend on the drugs to outwork a bad diet either.

Nutrition is the key! :)

Hope this helps... :D
Ok so basically, I need to eat cookies to bulk. Got it.

Just playing

Howdy group!

-Curious how many of you stay on GH year round? Perhaps a blast/cruise-ish type protocol?

-Or do you take breaks, if so roughly how long are the breaks?

I’ve been on for 7 months straight, 7 days per week (not 5 on 2 off). I took two weeks off last month as I was out of the country. 5IU’s daily currently, split dosage...

I’ve been on Optis at 2-3 iu per day for 8 months. I feel like I’m the last month or so they lost a little of their effect, particularly in regards to fat loss. I still get that fullness, crazy pumps from them but at one point I was eating any thing not nailed down and watching my waist line shrink at the same time.

I’m considering going 9 months on then switching over to mk677 for 3 months before going back on.

Price still 115?

I think it's $140 right now, but normally $150. I think $115 was only an intro price. But you could take a chance on one Q who just opened here and is under $1 per 1iu for the moment, $40 for 45iu, normally $60, pretty much the same pricing thing opti did. I think the only way to get good gh for under $1 per iu is to take a chance on a new seller.

Price still 115?

Thank you for your interest in my Optitropins.

My Opti's are available domestically-USA. Their is no wait time for the Opti's to be shipped internationally and then forwarded to you. Besides a quick turnaround the Opti's are from a GMP regulated facility, pharmgrade!

If you are a member of Meso-RX you can click on the link below to view the HPLC lab report where the Opti's tested at 12iu with less than 0.01mg dimer content per vial, yes that is correct, less than 0.01mg dimerization! I will be testing every new-production batch I acquire, not only for myself but for customers peace of mind. I hope that you still consider me as a viable option for you future HGH needs.

HPLC Lab Test Results!

- Please use a secure encrypted email provider for communication.

- Form of payment is by Bitcoin only.

- Shipping is a flat $15

Optiropin's are 120iu kits:

1 kit - $160 $1.33/iu

2 - 5 kits - $150/ea $1.25/iu

6 - 9 kits - $145/ea $1.20iu

10+ kits - $140/ea $1.16/iu

Feel free to contact me regarding bulk orders.

When placing an order please send me an email with 'ORDER' on the subject line that includes your complete order, shipping fee and a proper ship to address. All other communication should be in a separate email.

Thank you,

Opti