MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

well for the guys that said startting with 4ius id have crazy cts im happy to say i never got that side. in the beginning i felt it a bit it wud come and go and now almost 2kits in it has just gone and i even had worse wrist pain before hgh now gone!

well for the guys that said startting with 4ius id have crazy cts im happy to say i never got that side. in the beginning i felt it a bit it wud come and go and now almost 2kits in it has just gone and i even had worse wrist pain before hgh now gone!
What is your dosing schedule?I just started on the Optis 2 days ago.2 IU before bed fasted.Hoping for fat loss and healing to aches and pains

What is your dosing schedule?I just started on the Optis 2 days ago.2 IU before bed fasted.Hoping for fat loss and healing to aches and pains
As soon as i wake i pin 2iu and eat 2 hours later and a hour before bed 2 hours fasted i pin another 2iu

Howdy group!

-Curious how many of you stay on GH year round? Perhaps a blast/cruise-ish type protocol?

-Or do you take breaks, if so roughly how long are the breaks?

I’ve been on for 7 months straight, 7 days per week (not 5 on 2 off). I took two weeks off last month as I was out of the country. 5IU’s daily currently, split dosage...

Howdy group!

-Curious how many of you stay on GH year round? Perhaps a blast/cruise-ish type protocol?

I’ve been on for 7 months straight, 7 days per week (not 5 on 2 off). I took two weeks off last month as I was out of the country. 5IU’s daily currently, split dosage...
Did you notice anything while you were off? Curious cause I’ve been on almost a year. Ive never been on for more than a few months at a time

Howdy group!

I’ll usually go as long as I can until lethargy gets too bad or if I see my bg start creeping up

Howdy group!

I'm coming off in a few weeks which will be around 6 months for me. Will be off for close to 2 months. I've ran a dose of 4ius pretty much the whole time except for the week I backed down my dose a bit because of crippling cts.

My bg has been creeping up on me so its time to come off. I'm sure I could drop to 2ius like most and would be fine but I want to come off to do lots of testing on myself. My main concern is checking things like psa and things of that nature.

I'll pull another igf-1 before coming off and will pull again before jumping back on to check base levels.

Howdy group!

I’ve been on all year sans the 11 days I was out of the country. 2.5iu for most of the year and started 4iu this month. My BG has creeped a little but not a worrisome amount but I did start a daily Berberine protocol for preventative measures because I plan to stay on as long as possible.

I'd like to know as well
When I came off for two weeks, honestly I didn’t notice much. I was out of the country on travel, so my day to day was different. I may have lost a touch of muscle fullness. But that’s it. I began again once I returned.

I’ll usually go as long as I can until lethargy gets too bad or if I see my bg start creeping up

BG level is a good point of an indicator of when to take a break from GH, thanks. Mine has crept up, not surprising for 5IU per day I think. I do use a GDA/berberine upon waking.

Like any of us, my fear is “loosing my gains” or seeing body fat go up a bit. But the other side is, I’ll save money going off. We’re it today, I think I’d opt to stay on at only 2IU per day upon waking. But remains to be seen. It seems like very few of you stay on year round.

When I came off for two weeks, honestly I didn’t notice much. I was out of the country on travel, so my day to day was different. I may have lost a touch of muscle fullness. But that’s it. I began again once I returned.

BG level is a good point of an indicator of when to take a break from GH, thanks. Mine has crept up, not surprising for 5IU per day I think. I do use a GDA/berberine upon waking.

Like any of us, my fear is “loosing my gains” or seeing body fat go up a bit. But the other side is, I’ll save money going off. We’re it today, I think I’d opt to stay on at only 2IU per day upon waking. But remains to be seen. It seems like very few of you stay on year round.

you’ll be fine I actually couldn’t wait to take a break when I was on 8 months. I haven’t lost anything except maybe added a minute amount of body fat coming off but it was a well needed break. Next run I won’t be going over 4 ius

how come no one talk about loosing BF or some other beneficial stuff with Optis gh .... guys come on... tell the fun stuff of using Optis ... ur dose snd what u feel as oppose to not using Optis at all... we all wanna know that stuff!!!
Plz tell us some good stories :))

how come no one talk about loosing BF or some other beneficial stuff with Optis gh .... guys come on... tell the fun stuff of using Optis ... ur dose snd what u feel as oppose to not using Optis at all... we all wanna know that stuff!!!
I've been running optis for 50 days give or take at 2-3 ius. I started them about 1 month post blast, 215 20% bf (way heavier than I like to be). Cut calories slightly, added the growth on top of a cruise dose. Now down to 195 14%, gained strength since my last blast and my diet is no where near perfect.

@opti you are the man or woman or whoever you are. I've ran TP grey tops and these Optis have been so much more smooth for me without the crazy sides from the TP grey tops. @mands remembers back in the day when I was asking him for advice on the horrible sides from the greytops. Optis 2iu a day has been nothing but deep sleep, ridiculous recovery, and overall well being. Will get bloods.

I’ve already reported losing a decent amount of bf% on 2iu a day. Getting lean but HAIRY as fuck. Not gonna lie, I’m debating eating better instead of shaving so damn much

I’ve already reported losing a decent amount of bf% on 2iu a day. Getting lean but HAIRY as fuck. Not gonna lie, I’m debating eating better instead of shaving so damn much
You too?!?!

Went from having a beer belly to having a bear belly.

You are not alone!

But I feel really good.:cool:

You too?!?!

Went from having a beer belly to having a bear belly.

You are not alone!

But I feel really good.:cool:
It’s ridiculous lol. Wife finds like 1” eyebrow hairs, trimming nose hair 2x a week, and if I could shave my own back I’d do it eod. Sucks for me because I can’t stand body hair to begin with.