MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

So switched off of godt to try the optis, was on 3iu and went to 5iu on opti and i fuckin crippled myself I think lol. My right hand, couldn’t even clench on the bar this morning. Love it tho, besides that my joint pain went away on opti at 5iu. 3iu godt was hurting my knees and elbows, just stiff really that I could never stretch out.

It took me months to be able to tolerate 4ius. For a while I couldn't bench press as the bar resting on my palm would bring on excruciating pain. All that is behind me now. I still feel numbness in my finger tips at times but its nothing compared to what I had previously felt.

I've been on Optis now since July and I am one happy customer. I feel such a great sense of wellness, have leaned out, abs are poppin and muscles look full. Best part, my diet isn't any different than its been in years but yet I look and feel better than I have in years. I may even get my ass back on a stage soon which hasn't happened since 2017 since last year was devoted to getting my wife in her first show. Ok, I'm rambling but I'm really fucking enjoying these optis. :)

As far as the hair, have always had great hair and take measures to keep it that way (dht blocker shampoo, saw palmetto and rogan foam) so can't comment on wether the optis help in that department.

It took me months to be able to tolerate 4ius. For a while I couldn't bench press as the bar resting on my palm would bring on excruciating pain. All that is behind me now. I still feel numbness in my finger tips at times but its nothing compared to what I had previously felt.

I've been on Optis now since July and I am one happy customer. I feel such a great sense of wellness, have leaned out, abs are poppin and muscles look full. Best part, my diet isn't any different than its been in years but yet I look and feel better than I have in years. I may even get my ass back on a stage soon which hasn't happened since 2017 since last year was devoted to getting my wife in her first show. Ok, I'm rambling but I'm really fucking enjoying these optis. :)

As far as the hair, have always had great hair and take measures to keep it that way (dht blocker shampoo, saw palmetto and rogan foam) so can't comment on wether the optis help in that department.
Mast and tren have wrecked my hairline but I’m prone to MPB anyways.i literally have to shave 2-3x a week otherwise I look like a fucking silverback (only smaller)

Mast and tren have wrecked my hairline but I’m prone to MPB anyways.i literally have to shave 2-3x a week otherwise I look like a fucking silverback (only smaller)
That made me fuckin laugh lmao, and I’m sure your on par with a silverback don’t sell yourself short haha

Glad I caught this, I was planning on starting at 4IU's of optis! 1st time on GH maybe Ill just go ahead and start at 2! :)

Glad I caught this, I was planning on starting at 4IU's of optis! 1st time on GH maybe Ill just go ahead and start at 2! :)
You can try 4iu. I started at 4iu and had no sides. Sides such as cts are individual, I get minimal even at 6iu.

Only one way to find out i suppose! :)

Good luck! Almost any literature you read will tell you to start a bit low and ease your way up. Of course like most I throw away directions and just wing it. The first month I was fine and than for around 1.5 months I was crippled. It was horrible. I had to sleep in one position (on my back) which sucks cause Im a side sleeper and I had to have a pillow on each side of me elevating my arms/hands up. Otherwise I would wake every 20 minutes and literately have to sit straight up and shake and rub my hands until the blood stared flowing. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I would rather get punched in the face than being woke every 20 mins with severe pain.

Good luck! Almost any literature you read will tell you to start a bit low and ease your way up. Of course like most I throw away directions and just wing it. The first month I was fine and than for around 1.5 months I was crippled. It was horrible. I had to sleep in one position (on my back) which sucks cause Im a side sleeper and I had to have a pillow on each side of me elevating my arms/hands up. Otherwise I would wake every 20 minutes and literately have to sit straight up and shake and rub my hands until the blood stared flowing. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I would rather get punched in the face than being woke every 20 mins with severe pain.

Yeah that really makes me wanna just start slow. Which is what i will prolly end up doing. TY for your response!

As mentioned, you can check in the morning fasted and after administering the gh to see how it effects your levels.

That sounds like a plan. Thanks!

Dude that was my same experience my first run with gh. Second run I ease into it, started at 2iu for 2 weeks, then bumped 1iu every 2 weeks and was fine

Very interested in giving this source a go. Awesome reviews and great test results. I have only ran serostim before. How would these compare to serostim? Way cheaper than pharm. My mind of thinking is if I can get basically the same results on these then why spend the extra cost on serostim per kit.

Very interested in giving this source a go. Awesome reviews and great test results. I have only ran serostim before. How would these compare to serostim? Way cheaper than pharm. My mind of thinking is if I can get basically the same results on these then why spend the extra cost on serostim per kit.
Exactly, give him a try. Think you'll be happy.

@gunsrus I would recommend anyone starting gh to start out low dose. No reason to jump into it not knowing how it will affect you. 2ius is a good starting point I believe. Slowly ramp up by there. You can adjust it slowly and find your ‘sweet spot’. Up it every 3-4 weeks by like 1iu.
I did it this way up to 5ius per day. That’s when the sides were more intense for me. I had to eventually go back down to 3-4ius though because I need my hands for work lol.

I’m currently on 3ius now. No sides. I just started my winter blast so each month I plan to up it 1iu til I get to 5iu or until sides start fucking with me.
This part is where hgh shines for me. When I blast while running it and upping my dosage.
I kinda cruise on hgh at 2-3ius throughout the year and go up to 5ius when I blast.
I think I’m repeating and rambling so I’ll end it now lol. :D
Good luck! :)

@gunsrus I would recommend anyone starting gh to start out low dose. No reason to jump into it not knowing how it will affect you. 2ius is a good starting point I believe. Slowly ramp up by there. You can adjust it slowly and find your ‘sweet spot’. Up it every 3-4 weeks by like 1iu.
I did it this way up to 5ius per day. That’s when the sides were more intense for me. I had to eventually go back down to 3-4ius though because I need my hands for work lol.

I’m currently on 3ius now. No sides. I just started my winter blast so each month I plan to up it 1iu til I get to 5iu or until sides start fucking with me.
This part is where hgh shines for me. When I blast while running it and upping my dosage.
I kinda cruise on hgh at 2-3ius throughout the year and go up to 5ius when I blast.
Do you split your injections am and pm or once in the morning? Sub Q or IM? Thanks

Good advice, thank you @bolder

Good advice, thank you @bolder

Hahahah :)

Do you split your injections am and pm or once in the morning? Sub Q or IM? Thanks
I played around with doses and found out that what fit into my schedule was best for me.
I do one injection a day. I pin an hour or so before bed sub q.
Now if I chose to do IM fasting I would pin in the am because I do think it will add in fat loss better this way.
Basically you can play around with it and find what fits your schedule best IMO.
:)