MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Legs looking good! No homo

of course not my man! I want to do classic masters nationals at 40. I’m 38.5 and hope this growth well keep
Adding to gains. I want to rub it for a year straight or so. I’m starting low 2iu. I want to work my way up and when I do I will have questions for you for sure. Thank you for all the testing you do and the helpful information a lot of us don’t know gh so it’s nice to learn from someone whose taking it and testing it. Thank you

of course not my man! I want to do classic masters nationals at 40. I’m 38.5 and hope this growth well keep
Adding to gains. I want to rub it for a year straight or so. I’m starting low 2iu. I want to work my way up and when I do I will have questions for you for sure. Thank you for all the testing you do and the helpful information a lot of us don’t know gh so it’s nice to learn from someone whose taking it and testing it. Thank you

Thanks bro. Ever have any questions you can hit me up.

I'm having major problems, how did you get rid of yours? The last few weeks I can hardly sit down.
I bought a book on amazon called Back Mechanic by Scott McGill. It’s a very simple book, he isn’t giving you any special techniques, nothing out of the box.
Don’t expect that one miracle exercise.
Pretty much you need to change you body lifting/moving patterns into healthy pain free ones, and his book shows you how to do that. Honestly it’s so fucking simple, you’ll ready it and say to yourself that you already knew what to do, but we’re just too stupid to do it consistantly.
He also states to work within your painfree movement, and doesn’t promise for you to be completely fixed, but for you to learn to live pain free.
Anyhow that and I bought attachments for my jig saw that turned it into a percussion massager for like $29, lol.
Hip tightness effecting my SI joint was my issue.
Buy the book, buy the attachments, grind your hips and buttox with it, and over time it will likely go away.

So switched off of godt to try the optis, was on 3iu and went to 5iu on opti and i fuckin crippled myself I think lol. My right hand, couldn’t even clench on the bar this morning. Love it tho, besides that my joint pain went away on opti at 5iu. 3iu godt was hurting my knees and elbows, just stiff really that I could never stretch out.

So switched off of godt to try the optis, was on 3iu and went to 5iu on opti and i fuckin crippled myself I think lol. My right hand, couldn’t even clench on the bar this morning. Love it tho, besides that my joint pain went away on opti at 5iu. 3iu godt was hurting my knees and elbows, just stiff really that I could never stretch out.
Any other benefits u feel once u switched?

Been running opti’s a little over 3 months now and was running a different brand several months before that. No bloods but my damn body hair is growing retarded fast. Have also leaned out nicely with a half ass diet lol

Been running opti’s a little over 3 months now and was running a different brand several months before that. No bloods but my damn body hair is growing retarded fast. Have also leaned out nicely with a half ass diet lol
Sounds very promising... at what dose do u run optis bro?