MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I start swirling the vial as soon as I finish putting the water in to avoid this. But yes it happens
:eek: Nooooo

Don't shake bud. I put the vial in-between both hands and rub hands back and forth. Basically I'm just swirling the vial. Usually all powder has dissolved within 2 mins or so.
Nah i didnt really shake it i just flipped it up and down slowly to get onto the solid at bottom. I dunno why i wrote i had to really shake it lol. But then again i was swirling gently for 2 mins it just wouldnt dissolve... Lol

Either way imma just recon at night and let it sit and let the compound just do its job dont wanna damage the product lol

The biological half life of hgh (it's effects in the liver) is 9 to 17 hours even though it's circulating half life is 20 to 30 minutes.

I guess this is why IGF-1 can be tested within a day of last injection for relatively accurate numbers?

Using the HGH serum test only tells you if it's something in the neighborhood of GH, but doesn't tell you anything about the quality of it, right? I mean it can't even tell the difference between 191aa and frag, right?

I'm even doubting HPLC testing

Last edited:
The biological half life of hgh (it's effects in the liver) is 9 to 17 hours even though it's circulating half life is 20 to 30 minutes.

I guess this is why IGF-1 can be tested within a day of last injection for relatively accurate numbers?

Using the HGH serum test only tells you if it's something in the neighborhood of GH, but doesn't tell you anything about the quality of it, right? I mean it can't even tell the difference between 191aa and frag, right?

I'm even doubting HPLC testing

I DO NOT trust serum testing! I have pulled a 59 hgh serum 3 hrs after pinning another sources hgh 4 weeks later on 5iu a day pulled a 120’s or 160’s and my baseline is 250’s

That other source was pharmacom and it was a couple years ago

Nah i didnt really shake it i just flipped it up and down slowly to get onto the solid at bottom. I dunno why i wrote i had to really shake it lol. But then again i was swirling gently for 2 mins it just wouldnt dissolve... Lol

Either way imma just recon at night and let it sit and let the compound just do its job dont wanna damage the product lol
You know in the past when I was more stupid than now, lol, I shook the shit out of it. I worked the same. I don’t know if it’s a weak as we all assume.
It’s just , well we paid good money for it, so might as well be as gentle and perfect as we can. I know only roll it in my hands to dissolve and try to trickle the bac water down the side of the vial.

And I gotta say it again. This gh is fucking good. My hands, wrists and joints ache. But in a good, I’m leaning out and growing ache.

You know in the past when I was more stupid than now, lol, I shook the shit out of it. I worked the same. I don’t know if it’s a weak as we all assume.
It’s just , well we paid good money for it, so might as well be as gentle and perfect as we can. I know only roll it in my hands to dissolve and try to trickle the bac water down the side of the vial.

And I gotta say it again. This gh is fucking good. My hands, wrists and joints ache. But in a good, I’m leaning out and growing ache.
HGH isn't as fragile as many believe. @opti has great stuff!

Diets cleaned up. Weight is going up and staying lean. 1 month I’m almost on gh. 2 ius 5 on 2 off

Attachments

• FD1AA7E8-BFC7-4C54-808E-A13DCC3DA1D5.jpeg
    FD1AA7E8-BFC7-4C54-808E-A13DCC3DA1D5.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 137
I'm having major problems, how did you get rid of yours? The last few weeks I can hardly sit down.
I had bad problems with sciatic pain from l4 to s1 disc damage. It took time plus core work to help mine but it all depends on what is causing yours. Without a MRI, you're just guessing. Hopefully in time it'll get better.