MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

When I order with Opti it’s almost like amazon prime. Countless orders and I give credit where it’s due.

Just another post in a long list about the excellent service. Good as advertised. Email's back extremely quick and a quick TA/TD. Everything in order and looks great. Thanks Opti.

Are you injecting 6ius instead of 5 by injecting half a vial at a time? What else are/were you taking the optics to get such a high igf number?

By WM claims of 12iu (4mg) per vial yes I was injecting 6iu. I treat every source as a 10iu and always reconstruct with 1ML of sterile water - I never use bac water.

I was on test cyp at 290 week pinned 125mg every 3 days. 25mg prov daily

Yes, he is injecting 6 ius and is calling it 5.

I do this to get the best comparison of different brands. Like Meditrops claimed to be 15iu per vial I still reconstructed them with 1ml of sterile water and called em 10iu.....

now this is why I do this. I have had better IGF per iu with optis then Meditropes. So even with their claim and optis claim even lower at the same dose I know where the better bang for the buck is.

In the end it’s all about gainz- what’s better for the wallet and gym

I got some of the Canadian Optis. Bought 4 kits.
This gh is good.
I hope you guys at Opti keep it up and don’t get greedy.

High quality product , fast TA (3days avg) best customer service around. Opti stole my business. I'm a lifer

Opti service is faster than Amazon lol Looking forward to trying the product man! Appreciate the awesome service

Just got my 4th order from @opti . As always, excellent communication and fast shipping.

Ordered couple kits on Saturday Night, Opti shipped out on Monday, was suppose to deliver Wednesday but Postal Service ran late and finally delivered today Thursday.

Excellent communication, discreet shipping..

Thanks @opti

When I order with Opti it’s almost like amazon prime. Countless orders and I give credit where it’s due.

Just another post in a long list about the excellent service. Good as advertised. Email's back extremely quick and a quick TA/TD. Everything in order and looks great. Thanks Opti.
@mr_meanor, @DonaldPump123, @Tiredandhot, @Noah86, @penche, and Winston NoChill, thank you very much for sharing your recent experience with me. Glad you are satisfied with my communication and t/a. Look forward to reading up on some progress threads.:)

Plenty of reviews in this thread.

I have been on Opti’s for 7 months. Used 3.33 Iu/day for 3 months and 2 iu the last 4.

I use them to keep my waist line at 30 inches. I have beer belly genetics and it is impossible to keep my waist this tight unless I am eating in a deficit . I’m eating at maintenance and keeping my waist tight. 3 weeks ago I switched to taking my dose first thing in the AM then training fasted and just that change alone brought my waist to sub 30”. Calories stayed the same and scale weight didn’t move.

1.5-2 hours fasted before bed. I haven’t been in the gym in a few months but overall I’ve felt much better. Diet is crap and I’ve stayed lean.

Work will be slowing down for me as the weather breaks so I plan to get back in the gym soon.
@jackmeoff1 and @Xragexx, thank you for sharing your results so far with my Optis. Please continue to keep us posted.

why is this certain to happen? i mean like 4ius isnt even that much and its person to person so mayb ill be fine. btw @opti im using the opti Canada hgh is it the same batch of gh u supply or how does his stuff difer to your stuff?
@juicy122, their is no difference in the Optis that @Opti-Canada and I have. You can rest assure that they are the same quality and have been HPLC tested to show so. Look forward to reading up on your progress.

45 degrees outside bay doors open in the gym nice breeze blowing in! Can’t ask for a better day to lift View attachment 120227
@Mighty-mouse, looking thick! Digging the new 'avi' by the way.

I got some of the Canadian Optis. Bought 4 kits.
This gh is good.
I hope you guys at Opti keep it up and don’t get greedy.

@GDL, thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

I have every intention of continuing to provide a exceptional quality Somatropin which I'm sure @Opti-Canada would like for his bros up North as well. I hope that by me testing the Optis/HPLC shows a vote a confidence to 'you-the-members'.

Last edited:
First post for me... I've been hovering around here for some time now reading the great reviews. I finally pulled the trigger. I appreciate all the good info this thread has to offer. I'm new to the hgh game. Opti's customer service is amazing and T/A is even better.

First post for me... I've been hovering around here for some time now reading the great reviews. I finally pulled the trigger. I appreciate all the good info this thread has to offer. I'm new to the hgh game. Opti's customer service is amazing and T/A is even better.

Opti is good stuff. Good luck with your GH run. When you have a minute slide over to New Member Introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Just wondering each time i reconstitute vial and inject the water side ways i always seem to have some white chunk left on bottom. Usually i just store in fridge and its fine when i wake up. But today wanted to recon and inject and had to really shake it up and down to mix. Does this happen to you guys?

Just wondering each time i reconstitute vial and inject the water side ways i always seem to have some white chunk left on bottom. Usually i just store in fridge and its fine when i wake up. But today wanted to recon and inject and had to really shake it up and down to mix. Does this happen to you guys?
I start swirling the vial as soon as I finish putting the water in to avoid this. But yes it happens

had to really shake it up and down to mix.

:eek: Nooooo

Don't shake bud. I put the vial in-between both hands and rub hands back and forth. Basically I'm just swirling the vial. Usually all powder has dissolved within 2 mins or so.

Last edited: