MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Can anyone recommend a BG in home monitor that actually is accurate. I have tried a couple that say I am high in the AM but when I get my blood drawn at lab I am in normal range.

Ordered couple kits on Saturday Night, Opti shipped out on Monday, was suppose to deliver Wednesday but Postal Service ran late and finally delivered today Thursday.

Excellent communication, discreet shipping..

Thanks @opti

After waking up and injecting is it ok to eat right after? Like i wake up inject and eat my breakfast before work is that good? Or are u suppose to wait a bit?

Also is it true bac water even if refrigerated is only good for a month or do yall use it for longer?

After waking up and injecting is it ok to eat right after? Like i wake up inject and eat my breakfast before work is that good? Or are u suppose to wait a bit?

Also is it true bac water even if refrigerated is only good for a month or do yall use it for longer?

I hate to be that guy but did you not research at all before deciding to run gh?

No you shouldn't eat anywhere around the time of taking it.

Also, from my understanding Bac water is just water with alcohol so it should be fine for quite some time.

Ahh fkk lol tbh didnt do much but its been a week and its only the breakfast inject id eat.
But man thats gunna ruin my diet i won't be able to eat for like 4 hours after waking now since i work early am

I bought a 30ml vial of bac water and using 1ml every 5 days. Keep it in the fridge and haven’t had any issues yet.

Ahh fkk lol tbh didnt do much but its been a week and its only the breakfast inject id eat.
But man thats gunna ruin my diet i won't be able to eat for like 4 hours after waking now since i work early am

You need to research bud and get a blood glucose monitor and start checking yourself. You don't want to do some serious damage to your body that you can't come back from. The substance you're taking is said to be the fountain of youth but it can come at a price if you're not educated.

Curious, how many ius you taking?

Plus my breakfast is 4 eggs and a protein i hear dont eat carbs for atelast an hour post inject but eggs dont have much if any no?

Will do almost 5 days now im fine so far better pumps and not really feeling anythin negative. Plus is it just me or waking up is hard now on this like i used to hear my alarm and be up easily, now it rings and i have a hardtime getting up and feel still sleepy lol

Plus my breakfast is 4 eggs and a protein i hear dont eat carbs for atelast an hour post inject but eggs dont have much if any no?

I asked a similar question today. I'm also pining the same schedule as you. In the mornings I have to have coffee and my creamer has a few carbs so it has me worried a bit. For the next week I will monitor my morning glucose to make sure everything looks good or I'll have to change my schedule. I suggest you monitor yours as well. Fuck what members may tell you or what you may read, only you can check on your health and see what works or doesn't work for you.

Will do almost 5 days now im fine so far better pumps and not really feeling anythin negative. Plus is it just me or waking up is hard now on this like i used to hear my alarm and be up easily, now it rings and i have a hardtime getting up and feel still sleepy lol

I started at 4iu and was fine for over a month. When the cts hit me it was unbearable. Again, you should have researched and started low.

Good luck to you!

Last edited:

Man I keep sterile water in my bathroom drawer for my hgh and go through it in about 40-45 days a vial.
Never once had any issues and it doesn’t have any alcohol in it.

So if that’s good then BAC water will be good

I hate to be that guy but did you not research at all before deciding to run gh?

No you shouldn't eat anywhere around the time of taking it.

Also, from my understanding Bac water is just water with alcohol so it should be fine for quite some time.

Do you know why?

Man I keep sterile water in my bathroom drawer for my hgh and go through it in about 40-45 days a vial.
Never once had any issues and it doesn’t have any alcohol in it.

So if that’s good then BAC water will be good
That’s crazy lmao. Holy shit. I was also wondering cause I to heard the 30day rumor for bac but fuck after what you just said... never mind lol.

Do you know why?

It's not advisable to eat carbohydrate and sugar for at least 60 minutes after taking a hgh shot. The more carbohydrate you consume, the higher your blood sugar will raise, which then sets off insulin production. Insulin levels rapidly climb and reach the peak in about 45 minutes to 1 hour after a sugar or carbohydrate meal. Therefore, it is advised to avoid sugar and carbohydrate for up to 60 minutes at least for proper release and action of insulin as well as for proper action of growth hormone.

Long story short, to get the most out of your gh keep it away from food and it will also prevent you from becoming a diabetic.

That’s crazy lmao. Holy shit. I was also wondering cause I to heard the 30day rumor for bac but fuck after what you just said... never mind lol.
There she is .... chilling next to my current kit. And it says single dose discard after using. Fuck outta here I’m saving money and shit.

592458166.801048public.jpeg

I asked a similar question today. I'm also pining the same schedule as you. In the mornings I have to have coffee and my creamer has a few carbs so it has me worried a bit. For the next week I will monitor my morning glucose to make sure everything looks good or I'll have to change my schedule. I suggest you monitor yours as well. Fuck what members may tell you or what you may read, only you can check on your health and see what works or doesn't work for you.

I started at 4iu and was fine for over a month. When the cts hit me it was unbearable. Again, you should have researched and started low.

Good luck to you!
Yup