MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

It’s so many conflicting ways of doing it ..

You're overthinking it. Just inject whatever time is best for you. If you're doing multiple injections, one AM and one PM.
I agree with Tiredandhot. Find what fits your own schedule and do it that way.
I’ve tried it several different ways and ended up just finding what fits my schedule actually works out the best for me.

I would say that if anyone is doing Intermittent fasting to pin in the am though to help aid with BF loss.

Lol how the fuck would I make money back selling 554 ius for $400?
That's the lowest you're getting gh

I see that this guy was trying to sell his Optis back in April and he was pretty much told to gtfoh. Funny thing is, he just PMed me and made me the same deal he made all those months ago. He offered me 554iu for $400.

@arrade care to chime in why you’re PMing members and trying to do back door deals?

Last edited:
I see that this guy was trying to sell his Optis back in April and he was pretty much to to gtfoh. Funny thing is, he just PMed me and made me the same deal he made all those months ago. He offered me 554 for $400.

@arrade care to chime in why you’re PMing members and trying to do back door deals?
I just didn’t want to bother the thread. I never sold the hgh it’s just been in my fridge, had other things to do and realized I wanted some money for it

I just didn’t want to bother the thread. I never sold the hgh it’s just been in my fridge, had other things to do and realized I wanted some money for it

All one has to do is click on your post history and see that you’re not someone anyone would want to do business with. You were ran out of here back in April for trying to make the same deal and acting a fool. Now your back breaking one of Meso’s only rules.

All one has to do is click on your post history and see that you’re not someone anyone would want to do business with. You were ran out of here back in April for trying to make the same deal and acting a fool. Now your back breaking one of Meso’s only rules.
You’re just some dude on too much tren, overreacting like you said before

I see that this guy was trying to sell his Optis back in April and he was pretty much told to gtfoh. Funny thing is, he just PMed me and made me the same deal he made all those months ago. He offered me 554iu for $400.

Hit the report button on the message, ban hammer

Hit the report button on the message, ban hammer
You guys are so hateful. I’m not a “supplier”, I’m just trying to get rid of some GH I clearly bought legitimately that I don’t need.
I also emailed Opti and he said I could resell what i don’t need

You guys are so hateful. I’m not a “supplier”, I’m just trying to get rid of some GH I clearly bought legitimately that I don’t need.
I also emailed Opti and he said I could resell what i don’t need
Not hating, selling gear unsolicited through PM is against the rules.
Also who gives a shit what opti said?! I surely don't.

You’re just some dude on too much tren, overreacting like you said before

I just know that I’m not the only one who probably received a PM from you so I wanted to make it known who you are and that back door deals aren’t allowed. Members should beware. Kinda hard to believe that you’ve been just sitting on those 4 kits for 6-7 months and just remembered you had them. Sounds like a scam for sure.

I just know that I’m not the only one who probably received a PM from you so I wanted to make it known who you are and that back door deals aren’t allowed. Members should beware. Kinda hard to believe that you’ve been just sitting on those 4 kits for 6-7 months and just remembered you had them. Sounds like a scam for sure.
I didn’t realize PMing people about it was against the rules.
Originally I posted in this thread I needed money because I was moving and I had bad reacting to the hgh so I that I would sell it for cheap.
I’ve actually been sick with hyperprolactenimia and Cushing’s syndrome and didn’t need the money so didn’t think about the GH. I was also considering using it but personally I seem to have a harsher reaction to Opti’s than to Norditropin I was using before, which is why I’d rather sell it.

I didn’t realize it was against the rules to PM people because originally I posted in the thread and people who were interested were DM’ing me.
You can see I have no use for it which is why it’s been in my fridge.

Attachments

• 4D706A1F-3594-41E9-BC73-9C0D512B8ECA.jpeg
    4D706A1F-3594-41E9-BC73-9C0D512B8ECA.jpeg
    297.4 KB · Views: 57
I didn’t want to stir any drama up. I’m sorry I really didn’t know it was against the rules
I don’t have any friends that’s use this stuff or really know anyone in person

I didn’t want to stir any drama up. I’m sorry I really didn’t know it was against the rules
I don’t have any friends that’s use this stuff or really know anyone in person
If you want to sell it, make your own thread in the underground. Then if someone replies via PM your fine to exchange email and discuss off board. I'm sure you already knew this is the way to go about this from the last time you tried selling it on here

If you want to sell it, make your own thread in the underground. Then if someone replies via on your fine to exchange email and discuss off board. I'm sure you already knew this is the way to go about this from the last time you tried selling it on here
I didn’t know, thank you for telling me. I will try that, apologies for breaking the rules

Received my first order in super fast shipping. Going to be running 2 ius a day 5 on 2 off. Going to take it with my pre workout meal an hour before the gym with my metformin to control my blood sugar. Will monitor sugars daily. Plan is to run it for 6 months at least. Will keep updated on the blood sugar. I’m not sure how high I will run the hgh. I’m fairly lean and looking to use it for an extra boost. Hope to step back on stage in a year and half or so for classic masters 40 and up. Currently on a blast of 700 test and 350 decca a week for 12 weeks. Here’s a current pic. Around 5”8.5 213-215 or so. Bodyfat I’m not sure but I always hold a good bit in my belly lol.Looking to really bring my legs up
@size26s, thank you very much for sharing your experience with me. Looking forward to reading up on your results. Keep us posted.

Update: I want to leave some comments here as I’ve reached and passed the 6 month mark using Opti’s.

What motivated me most to share this is how pleasant and helpful you all have been, @opti included very much so. The other reason is I’ve recently finally noticed the physical differences myself in the mirror. I’m my own worst critic typically. I have leaned out, muscles are more defined and full, weight has not increased, but overall I look the best I have ever looked. Hard to say my skin looks better, and I certainly have not slept better. But I also have felt no real numbness in hands or other common sides. I’m very pleased I choose to run GH for the first time, the money spent was worth it. I don’t make much so it was a gamble! Three weeks from today I leave for our two week vacation to Brazil to see family, so that is likely when this run will come to an end. Or at least a pause.

I use bac water to reconstitute as 12IU per vial. I started with 2IU upon waking faster. Soon that upped to 3, then to 4, then finally to 5IU once daily. I began using a berberine heavy GDA product one month ago to help manage faster blood sugar. I haven’t felt good about using insulin, so I stopped after just a week of it. Also one month ago I moved to split dosing, largely due to Mighty Mouse’s research showing it elevated his IGF even more. So currently I’m at 5IU split AM and pre-bed.

I have no labs to post. I’m 5’11” and now down to a leaner 230lbs. I do use Test E year round, B&C. And other anabolics when funds allow. Lately have added 32.5mg of T3 daily AM and it’s been a nice addition. I did one mini-blast during the six months of NPP, and I did use Anadrol pre-workout at that same time. But no major gear usage. Mostly around a TRT dose, minus the blast month where I upped it quite a bit.

Anything I should look out for when discontinuing the GH soon? Do some of you stay on GH year round (I believe some do).

Thanks @opti for a great product at fair pricing!
@VAGeo87, thank you for sharing your experience with me as well as your feedback regarding the Optis. I believe we are our harshest critic and to know that you are extremely pleased with the results so far is quite gratifying.

Many Somatropin users do stay on the entire year, blast when they are cycling and when not, they cruise 2-3iu/ed. Others stay on 6-9 months and take the rest of the time off. Personal preference.

Have a great vacation and do share some pictures with us.;)

Received my first pack from @opti the other day. Quick T/A. Thanks bud.
@SpicyGains321, your welcome. I am certain you will be equally pleased with the Optis. Enjoy and keep us posted.

Yo @opti , thank you sir for being on point with the service. Kits look good. IGF-1 bloods and all that happy shit will be in 6 weeks. Everyone stay safe!

EBK
@ebkallday, your welcome! Looking forward to viewing those igf bloods. Enjoy the Optis.

Package came quick. Waiting on my b.a water.
@Kingkersis88, enjoy the Optis and look forward to reading up on your results.

Hey @opti what are you trying to do bro? Take over the world? :D
Seeing the Optitropins being offered in other countries now... o_O
:p
Hahaha, hey @bolder............."trying to take over the world!"

Pinky & The Brain theme song in the background.:D

Also who gives a shit what opti said?! I surely don't.

Easy their bud! We have never had a discussion so I am certain I have never disrespected your nor approached you sideways. I am certain you are looking in the best interest of Meso so I wont take it personally.

As far as the member that is offering his leftover Optis, I believe @B Ware mentioned he tried the same scenario back in April. I have not had any initial contact with him since then. I do recall he purchased them from me back then but have no idea what has become of them these last 6 months or so.

WTF!!! I just went to jail for 5 months and got out and that motherfucker is still trying to sell those things!? He wasn't even refrigerating them! LMAO GTFO of here!!!