MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

All in the AM or split dosages if sides are too high.

4iu I just run in the AM right when I get up at 4:30 or 5, 6iu I split 3iu in the AM and 3iu around 4pm since I go to bed about 9:30.

Don't take it at night

For those of you taking your dose before bed- I have read the exogenous gh will shut off endogenous production for as long as it is active (5 hours). Since we naturally produce most of our gh at night isn’t that a waste of money ? To me it makes sense to take advantage of natural over night production and then take in the in AM or noon.

I’ve read that as well. I currently take my dose before bed as that works best with my schedule. I’ve got bloods with this dosing schedule. I will switch to an am morning schedule and pull bloods again to see if and how much the numbers change.

@Toni72 sorry bud I’m on ALOT of tren and shouldn’t of even chimed in earlier.

For those of you taking your dose before bed- I have read the exogenous gh will shut off endogenous production for as long as it is active (5 hours). Since we naturally produce most of our gh at night isn’t that a waste of money ? To me it makes sense to take advantage of natural over night production and then take in the in AM or noon.

There are plenty of conflicting reads on 5 hours, 24 hours etc.... I take before bed because like B Ware it works best for my schedule.

You take hgh, tren, and what? Thank you

@B Ware , "ambien "? What... Lol

It's a sleeping pill dude...
Sublinox/zolpidem is the active name.

It works but when you take it, it can cause blackouts and dumb ass fucking behavior.

Like say I take it at 930 and I lay in bed texting people.
It doesn't always knock you out. But at 10/1030 you keep texting people and make 0 sense.

One time I told my gf, we both can cheat 3 times and it's okay.
She wasn't impressed.

I have insomnia, so tren can be a bitch but all for the gains.

No matter what I read if you keep taking it before bed for an extended period of time it will eventually hinder your natural production. Question I always had was what do they consider an extended period.

Excuse me and my Google Translation, I understood now, thanks, for the moment the best result igf1 and serum are obtained with optitropin, they are superior to all other hgh ug?

I have been on optis 4ius split for 6 months now. Just added T4 100 mcg in the morning fasted. Hoping to see the benefits I will be getting or noticing. A lot of controversy for T3 vs T4 out there.

Excuse me and my Google Translation, I understood now, thanks, for the moment the best result igf1 and serum are obtained with optitropin, they are superior to all other hgh ug?
Grab some and get it tested yourself man. I’ve seen nothing but good things so far with Optis. More tests that are done the better! :)

Hey @opti what are you trying to do bro? Take over the world? :D
Seeing the Optitropins being offered in other countries now... o_O
:p

They have been testing good but I think he’s just US domestic...you’re in EU correct?

Good morning friends! My wife is going in for breast augmentation surgery. I am trying to see if it’s safe for her to stay on gh or wait until her surgery after she recovers like around 6 weeks or so. Thanks!!

Good morning friends! My wife is going in for breast augmentation surgery. I am trying to see if it’s safe for her to stay on gh or wait until her surgery after she recovers like around 6 weeks or so. Thanks!!
Yes that’s interesting. Let us know. I don’t see an issue but you never know.

I am sure if we ask the surgeon he would recommend against it for healing reason. I figured someone on meso went through similar situations. I will keep searching
Yes that’s interesting. Let us know. I don’t see an issue but you never know.

You can be suppressed up to 24 hours. No advantage in taking it in the morning unless you are taking it for lipolysis and not eating a few hours after administrating.

mands

That’s my thought on it. It’s all about healing with minimal scar tissue. I will have to reach out to the surgeon to see if she can continue gh after the surgery. She was asked to not take any supplements, herbal vitamins two weeks prior to her surgery. Her surgery is on Tuesday. Let’s hope for the best. Looking forward to seeing them ;)

That’s my thought on it. It’s all about healing with minimal scar tissue. I will have to reach out to the surgeon to see if she can continue gh after the surgery. She was asked to not take any supplements, herbal vitamins two weeks prior to her surgery. Her surgery is on Tuesday. Let’s hope for the best. Looking forward to seeing them ;)
I’d just drop it for a while if it’s concerning to you or her.
I initially started on Hgh because of my shoulders being in pain. Thought it would help healing some injuries. For me it did not. :(
Acupuncture and deep tissue work from my chiropractor did help me though. :)

I hear there’s other peptides that assist in the healing process but have no experience with those.

The other benefits I encountered running HGH has kept me wanting to continue running it. :D
I will say don’t eat chocolate chip cookies for 4 months straight and expect the hgh to keep off the belly fat :confused:
I had to stop that shit cold turkey!! :D
Been hitting cardio a lot and about to up the Optis to 3ius a day. Now have to postpone my bulk cycle for a few more weeks! :mad:

Hopefully you’re gonna enjoy her results more than she will! ;):p:D

I’d just drop it for a while if it’s concerning to you or her.
I initially started on Hgh because of my shoulders being in pain. Thought it would help healing some injuries. For me it did not. :(
Acupuncture and deep tissue work from my chiropractor did help me though. :)

I hear there’s other peptides that assist in the healing process but have no experience with those.

The other benefits I encountered running HGH has kept me wanting to continue running it. :D
I will say don’t eat chocolate chip cookies for 4 months straight and expect the hgh to keep off the belly fat :confused:
I had to stop that shit cold turkey!! :D
Been hitting cardio a lot and about to up the Optis to 3ius a day. Now have to postpone my bulk cycle for a few more weeks! :mad:

Hopefully you’re gonna enjoy her results more than she will! ;):p:D
Thanks bud! My anniversary gift to her. And mine ;)

You can be suppressed up to 24 hours. No advantage in taking it in the morning unless you are taking it for lipolysis and not eating a few hours after administrating.

mands
Is there really no benefit of what time you take it ?? If it’s in your system for 24hrs.??